Author Topic: Shade Sheist "JOHN DOE"  (Read 182 times)

themovie

Shade Sheist "JOHN DOE"
« on: August 22, 2002, 09:50:27 AM »
I've just listen to this song John Doe - (featuring DJ Quik/Hi-C/AMG/Swift).
I havent understand all the lyrics of this song,somebody know if they talk about the John Doe of this interview ?

"ThaFormula.com - Have you read some of the books that have been written about this?

? - Yeah, yeah now listen, if Biggie was visiting Oakland and Joh Doe had to dead somebody, and John Doe deaded Jay - Z or somebody, when John Doe said come here Pac. Pac gotta walk over there. Because John Doe and them said come here Biggie, Biggie had to walk over there. Biggie is a rapper, they gangstas, but they (Biggie and crew) rappas. Jon Doe and them, them niggaz was killaz that used to run Brooklyn.

ThaFormula.com - Wait a minute, who are you talkin' about?

? - I'm talkin about John Doe. That's the first nigga Pac had beef with in New York.

ThaFormula.com - What was that beef all about?

? - He dissed Pac in an interview so Pac let him have it. But they wasn't rappers, they don't answer on records. They might have had something to do with Pac's first shooting, not his death, his first shooting. So because John Doe and his niggas were there while Pac was on a stretcher, John Doe and his niggas told Biggie to come here and Stretch and Biggie walked over there, Pac turned on them cats. What I was about to say is that if Pac was in Oakland looking out for Biggie, and Biggie got shot and John Doe or any of the John Doe brothers said come here Pac, Pac gotta walk over there too. Because them niggaz is killaz and as much as friends as Biggie and Pac was, Biggie has to live in Brooklyn and he couldn't diss them cats."

THANKS

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Woodrow

Re: Shade Sheist "JOHN DOE"
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2002, 04:58:02 PM »
I've just listen to this song John Doe - (featuring DJ Quik/Hi-C/AMG/Swift).
I havent understand all the lyrics of this song,somebody know if they talk about the John Doe of this interview ?

"ThaFormula.com - Have you read some of the books that have been written about this?

? - Yeah, yeah now listen, if Biggie was visiting Oakland and Joh Doe had to dead somebody, and John Doe deaded Jay - Z or somebody, when John Doe said come here Pac. Pac gotta walk over there. Because John Doe and them said come here Biggie, Biggie had to walk over there. Biggie is a rapper, they gangstas, but they (Biggie and crew) rappas. Jon Doe and them, them niggaz was killaz that used to run Brooklyn.

ThaFormula.com - Wait a minute, who are you talkin' about?

? - I'm talkin about John Doe. That's the first nigga Pac had beef with in New York.

ThaFormula.com - What was that beef all about?

? - He dissed Pac in an interview so Pac let him have it. But they wasn't rappers, they don't answer on records. They might have had something to do with Pac's first shooting, not his death, his first shooting. So because John Doe and his niggas were there while Pac was on a stretcher, John Doe and his niggas told Biggie to come here and Stretch and Biggie walked over there, Pac turned on them cats. What I was about to say is that if Pac was in Oakland looking out for Biggie, and Biggie got shot and John Doe or any of the John Doe brothers said come here Pac, Pac gotta walk over there too. Because them niggaz is killaz and as much as friends as Biggie and Pac was, Biggie has to live in Brooklyn and he couldn't diss them cats."

THANKS

Nope...

John Doe is a term that is used for somebody who is unknown. If the police find a dead body and cant identify it, they call the victim a john doe. Its just a strange coincidence that these 2 have the same terms in it.

west_coast_rider

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2002, 07:52:07 PM »
i like that song a lot

themovie

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2002, 08:17:57 PM »

Nope...

John Doe is a term that is used for somebody who is unknown. If the police find a dead body and cant identify it, they call the victim a john doe. Its just a strange coincidence that these 2 have the same terms in it.

Thanks Engelwood!  ;)

S.G.V.

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2002, 09:02:49 PM »
this song is bangin...