Author Topic: FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!  (Read 930 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!
« on: August 06, 2002, 10:48:13 AM »
ATTENTION:This shit took me a long time too write, so somone better check it! ESPECIALLY IF I SHOUTED U OUT! LoL

Yo, whats up… I wanted too make a shout out list, which mainly consists of the WCC Rappers/Producers who have kept it real with me…

First off my SSR family:

Nexus - Yo dawg, you’re the dopest rapper on the net, and a close net-homie. You say you’re retiring from rap after your solo-debut album because you think you fell off, but trust me man, it’s just a writers block… you’ll be the best forever.

Emence – We had our arguments, but overall I can’t deny you’re a real cool cat, and you’re up too par with the dopest net rappers. It’s just your shitty mic that makes you sound bad, but I know you’re a hella dope rapper.

R-E-L – A real life homie, and the first ever Punk-Rapper. We barely hang out cuz your ass is always bussy, but whenever we get a chance I can see you’re a cool guy…As for (Punk) Rapping, You’ll improve a whole lot dawg… Trust me…

Rap Quake – People hate on you because they think ure racist or whatever, but I know you’re really not like that…You’re just a pot-head…I know u better than anyone else on the Net knows u, and you actually are a cool guy. You’re beats aren’t whack. You’re the most improved producer on the net and it sucks that people judge you on your old work, but I’ve seen your latest work, and it’s pretty cool. Keep doing ya thang…

Infinite – Wow, what can I say…It’s Infinite, you know? This guy is like one of my first Net-Homies, and he’s the coolest cat on the Net…Smart is the best describing word I can use…Let me not forget to mention, he’s a good ass rapper, and has the best lyrical content on the net. Keep at it man, I always enjoy hearing your shit.

Suga Foot – A Canadian homie. I talk too you on AIM and you seem like a really chill and relaxed person. ALL your beats are heat, I just haven’t got around too using any lately…Holla at me with some new beats…We need some more Suga/Sccit callabos around here, ya heard? LoL

Phiasko – I know you in real life, and you’re a cool dude…Me and Roccy fuck around with u a lot, but you should know that we’re just messing with you and we mess around a lot. You’re a quiet guy, chill and laid back and you don’t talk too much. Oh, let’s not forget, your beats = Straight heat! I don’t know how u do it with Fruity Loops, because I still cant even figure out how too use that program correctly, but whatever your doing, don’t stop, cuz you’re a real dope producer, and it’s good knowing a dope producer in real life…

The Narrator – You’ve always been there for me. You’re a true OG from back in the day. You were always the first person too peep my tracks. People hate on you because of all the Chronic Overload bullshit from back in the day, but you know better than too take the net seriously. You really don’t give a fuck about anything on the Net, you’re more of a Real life person…As for you’re rapping, you’re good…You’ve improved with every verse, and you’ll keep improving till the day you stop. Let’s not forget, you’re the best Keystyler WCC has ever seen (along with Tanjint). Don’t ever stop writing, and that’s something I can tell u with confidence.

Now for my other homies (Not in SSR):

Roccy – Well what can I say? You’re like a brother too me. You’re just the best homie I have (Even if we do get in 987598437 arguments)…You can call me a bitch or whatever, but anytime you need something, I’m there dawg. I’ve always stayed true too myself & never wanted too let you down. On a side note, you’re a good rapper & very underestimated if u ask me. Just keep doing ya thang and you’ll improve with every song till u become one of the greatest. P.S, can’t wait for Culture Shock…

Tanjint – Along with Infinite, this guy was my first Net-Homie. We always used too chat about Hip Hop back in the day, and sometimes even about life. You’re just simply the smartest kid in the world. Lately you stopped really listening too Hip Hop, so we haven’t chatted like we used too, but you will always be a cool brother. I heard your audio track, and the sound quality sucked ass, but you yourself had a dope flow. I could tell you have that special Poet-Charm…If you ever got in a REAL studio with CD quality sound too record an album, I guarantee u it will be an extremely dope album. Oh yea, you’re the best keystyler (Along with Narrator) as well…

Rodzilla – Hmmm…You’re just laid back, and you rarely have anything too say. I can just picture u laying back in your chair BaNgIn tHe kEyBoArD LiKe a gAnGsTa…LoL…But for real, you’re a cool dude, and I’ve never really had any arguments with you. Maybe it’s cuz you just say ‘yea’ too everything…LoL…As for rapping, you’re easily one of the best WCC has seen. Creative and original are two words I’d use too describe your talent. Plus you record like 10 tracks every day, so no doubt in my mind you have a good chance of making it big…Keep bringin’ us dope shit from the BaY homie…

Siavash – You’re seriously a fuckin weirdo. LoL…Naah, but for real dawg, you’re a homie, and an OG as well. We have beef like every week, and it always seems too get resolved. I can’t wait too see u at PowerHouse (Let’s see u talk all that racist shit in real life…LoL) …Oh, and for your rapping, you’re pretty good (even though u blow a lot)…I can’t deny that u’ve improved a WHOLE lot since the first time I heard you. Keep doing ya thang and you’ll get a lot better…P.S, send the tickets maaaan!

Blade – You’re a dope person. You’re very intelligent and understanding. I like chatting with you a lot. If I ever have a problem, you’re there for me. As for your rapping, I haven’t really heard a lot of your work, but what I’ve heard so far was pretty cool…Keep at it homie…

DOCB – The best Net-Producer ever. You probably aren’t gunna read this because you’re never online anymore, but you’re talent is truly amazing…Oh yea, and you’re a smart person as well. I remember one time I made that song titled “God”, and you wrote me a whole essay on why people die young, and how it’s not God’s fault…And I truly do belive you’re the best Net Producer…You should never stop producing, cuz it would be a huge waste of talent…

I-Bo – My Swedish homie!…Honestly though, you’re a cool guy…You’ve always been there too give me feedback on my tracks, and never said no when I asked u too check em out. As a producer, you’re probably the most profesianal. You just perfect every sound you have in each of you’re beats…A very musical person is how I’d describe you. Oh, and you’re rapping isn’t bad either…You got that dope accent with the deep voice too match. You’re album was bangin, don’t stop what your doing, cuz my ears would be sad if u did…

AlerG – Man, this guy is cooler than everyone thinks. Ya’ll think he has a big ego, but honestly I’ve chatted with him on AIM, and he really is just trying too get people too listen too his stuff. His stuff deserves too be listened too…As for your rapping, I don’t even have too comment on that…Just name me one person who didn’t love “The Season”…

Naz-T – Yea, I rarely talk too you, but I can tell you’re cool…I think (and I hope) I stopped you from saying ‘Nigga’ in  your rhymes constantly…As for rapping, everyone loves you’re work, and I’m highly anticipating the “Frontline LP” album…

Phar Phetch3d (AKA Primo) –I just recently started chatting with u on AIM …You’re a cool guy, and a good rapper as well…Once you learn the fundementals of flowing, you will be AWESOME!

I-Geezy – A cool Israeli homie…Never cusses at people, or gets into beefs…When I first heard u rapping, you sucked ass, but for real man, you’ve gotten a lot better, and I can actually say you’re pretty good at the moment…Don’t stop rapping homie…IL 2 Da Fullest!!

Illicit – I don’t know u, but u seem cool, and you’re a dope rapper…You’ve improved a lot…

TinMan – I haven’t even heard you rapping, but you’re a pretty funny person on AIM even though we have our beefs and shit…

JayMastaJay – Definently the dopest WCC producer…I’ve heard some amazing shit from you recently…I just wish you’d let me use some beats…I know I’d rip  over them…I talked too u on AIM, and u said you were getting tired of WCC, but honestly, The Lab wouldn’t be the same without u…Keep doing ya thang dawg…

DJ Jay Deee – I’ve heard some cool beats from u, but really never chatted with u though…I guess I can say you’re a good producer…

ExZit – Your beats/Remixes are pretty cool, and when u rap u sound like a robot…But keep rapping, it really entertains me with laughter…LoL…CPG 4 LIFE!!

KVB – I have no clue where u are, and I haven’t seen u on the board in a long while, but the one beat I heard from u (“Better Dayz”) was pretty dope…

Trauma – You’re an Intelligent cat. You really know ure shit…I’ve talked too u on AIM a couple of times and u seem REAL smart…The beats I heard from u were good (especially the Live instruments which makes it so much better), so keep at it homie…

Mouse – You’re An OG…I really don’t know u, but you seem like you know your Hip Hop…and those tracks I heard from u were funny as fuck…Keep at it…

Bishop – Easily one of WCC’s best rappers…I don’t know u, but I know ure definently one of the dopest MC’s alive…

Gate Won – I don’t know u, but you’re a dope rapper…

^^Maaan, Im extremely sorry if I forgot anyone, and I’m 100% sure I forgot some homies…So Sorry I advanced. I’ll definently get u next time if I missed u…

LoL…Damn, if theres one thing I learned today, it’s that WCC has A LOT of rappers/Producers…LoL…PEACE!!! One Love, One Muthafuckin Nation!!

infinite59

Re: WCC Artist Shout OuTz!!  M U S T  SEE!!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2002, 10:58:35 AM »

Infinite – Wow, what can I say…It’s Infinite, you know? This guy is like one of my first Net-Homies, and he’s the coolest cat on the Net…Smart is the best describing word I can use…Let me not forget to mention, he’s a good ass rapper, and has the best lyrical content on the net. Keep at it man, I always enjoy hearing your shit.

Yo.... thanks for that homie.. Sccit Style Records is going to be the illest label on the net, your an ill cat to work with because your self-willed, motivated, disciplined and focused with your work and that probably carries over to the rest of your life.  I record just for the love of music, and it's always a great joy for me to be working on shit with a cat like you, and I enjoy listening to your solo shit and work with other artists.  Keep doing what your doing dogg, I got your back... 1

infinite59

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2002, 11:00:08 AM »
btw, What's up with your album?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ROCCY

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2002, 11:02:25 AM »
Yo, whats up… I wanted too make a shout out list, which mainly consists of the WCC Rappers/Producers who have kept it real with me…

First off my SSR family:

Nexus - Yo dawg, you’re the dopest rapper on the net, and a close net-homie. You say you’re retiring from rap after your solo-debut album because you think you fell off, but trust me man, it’s just a writers block… you’ll be the best forever.

R-E-L – A real life homie, and the first ever Punk-Rapper. We barely hang out cuz your ass is always bussy, but whenever we get a chance I can see you’re a cool guy…As for (Punk) Rapping, You’ll improve a whole lot dawg… Trust me…

Phiasko – I know you in real life, and you’re a cool dude…Me and Roccy fuck around with u a lot, but you should know that we’re just messing with you and we mess around a lot. You’re a quiet guy, chill and laid back and you don’t talk too much. Oh, let’s not forget, your beats = Straight heat! I don’t know how u do it with Fruity Loops, because I still cant even figure out how too use that program correctly, but whatever your doing, don’t stop, cuz you’re a real dope producer, and it’s good knowing a dope producer in real life…

Now for my other homies (Not in SSR):

Roccy – Well what can I say? You’re like a brother too me. You’re just the best homie I have (Even if we do get in 987598437 arguments)…You can call me a bitch or whatever, but anytime you need something, I’m there dawg. I’ve always stayed true too myself & never wanted too let you down. On a side note, you’re a good rapper & very underestimated if u ask me. Just keep doing ya thang and you’ll improve with every song till u become one of the greatest. P.S, can’t wait for Culture Shock…

yo nexus, werd up, u got much talent, dont ever quit

REL: Dogg, u coo man, ur a cool person to chill with, but hardly ever chill anymore

Phiasko: you actually think me n sccit are bitches n shit cause we fuck around alot lol, but yo we really aint like that, maybe some 1 time thing

:'( I feel loved! how about a hug!  :'( lol . ps: thnaks for the shout out dogg. pz

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2002, 11:03:04 AM »
btw, What's up with your album?

I've decided Im not ready too release an album yet...I just wanna perfect everything till I know I have a dope album under my belt, and that will take me a while...2003..PeAcE

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2002, 11:12:22 AM »
hehe.... thanx for the shout out..... but why did u make them?

lol.. u havnt reached 9000 posts yet  :D

keep goin NiK.... but try to keep the beefs to the minimum....lol.... u r alwayz fightin :D
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2002, 01:11:45 PM »
Oh, and Blade...Thats very nice of you trying too perssuae Nexus and Suga Foot too leave SSR...But guess what, Nexus is on SSR still, and I haven't talked too Suga Foot yet, but I doubt he would become a trader and let me down like that...

PeAce Fagg...

bez

Re: FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2002, 01:16:45 PM »
no 1 cares

Only messin looks like u did spend along time doing this, I hope you get replys.

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2002, 01:19:56 PM »
but try to keep the beefs to the minimum....lol.... u r alwayz fightin :D

then the next post he say's   'PeAce FAGG'

Matty_C

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2002, 01:22:35 PM »
IM still plannin on quitting, but thanks for the props sccit, for real, and stop fuckin callin them fags, they didnt fuckin persuade me!

emence

• Lil Geezy
  • -up till dawn-
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2002, 01:24:34 PM »
yo sccit...i gotch yo' back dawg, since day 1...i do my own thang but dont hate me for it....SSR is what i claim...emence is my name...killin haterz - mah game...wsup wit blade??
lol

peace
e double
"behold the most illest, untold of, host with lyrics
return with posts, villian, unfold hope and kill it"

budsmokeronly

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2002, 01:24:58 PM »
Damn why didn't I get a shout out

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2002, 01:29:55 PM »
IM still plannin on quitting, but thanks for the props sccit, for real, and stop fuckin callin them fags, they didnt fuckin persuade me!

Maybe not u, but explain Suga Foot...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2002, 01:30:54 PM »
Damn why didn't I get a shout out

Cuz I didnt even know u were a rapper or a producer...

Suga Foot

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2002, 01:59:21 PM »
Thanks for the shout-out homie.  You've always kept it real with me.  I think I'm one of the only people you never have beef with. lol.