Author Topic: FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!  (Read 931 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2002, 03:10:38 PM »
Thanks for the shout-out homie.  You've always kept it real with me.  I think I'm one of the only people you never have beef with. lol.

So u still down with SSR homie? Cuz thats not what I heard from Blade...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2002, 03:18:42 PM »

So u still down with SSR homie? Cuz thats not what I heard from Blade...

no reply.....this could be bad news

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2002, 03:57:29 PM »

no reply.....this could be bad news

Could be...I dunno man...Im not the kinda guy that finds it cool for people too just jump ships like that and switch labels, crews, etc...If somone says they're down with you or your crew, they should stay down till the end...The big SSR website (which I payed a lot of money for) isn't even open yet, and we've already had all this drama...It just pisses me off when somone says "Oh yea, I'm down with SSR" and than the next minute "Oh yea, Im off SSR, didnt u hear"...I put time, effort, and heart into the website, and it's being hella delayed...Everytime somone says they wanna leave SSR it delays the opening of the website, and most of all, it breaks my heart (too see a homie just leave like that)...I just dont get it...If anyone wants too leave SSR, please tell me now, cuz I'm already pissed off as it is. We get closer by the day, and the more u wait too let me know ure leaving, the more my heart gets broken...I got love for everybody, but I lose respect when shit like this is being pulled behind my back...

Oh, and too let everyone know, Nexus is still on SSR...His debut-solo album will be released on the SSR site as soon as it opens...I've always looked up too Nexus, and I couldn't just let him leave us like that, so I had a long chat with him, and YES, he's still on SSR...He claims he's releasing one album, and than retiring, but I have hope in him, and I'm not giving up in my homie like that...PeAcE

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2002, 04:43:39 PM »
i'll do my own little synopsis of NIk in return

Nik-i've always seen him as "little jake" in other words...the same kind of homey but younger..not to say that he's jus like  young jake because he's his own person. He's alot more eager and energetic obviously,i know if i met this mofo he'd be bouncin off the walls and talking 150 miles a minute,just like me LOL....i think we get along so well and relate so well is cause we're both intelligent people from our age group and we're both over-anxious and we can understand eachothers awkwardness that comes with that....my message is getting convoluted LOL...anyways,NIk was also one of my first net friends and he always kept up with me,which most people i talk to can't say...he's never been a jerk and acted like he was better or cooler and he's always made time to talk when i needed it even when i wouldn't always do the same for him...not that i've ever had anything against him (and if i did i talked to him first,and we settled it through discussion and that was that) but i've never been generous with my time to anyone....a trait of mine i need to work on and he understands...even when i changed into sort of a beatnik hippie poet(though i still dig rap and defend it fiercely from my hater friends LOL) nik never turned on me. he's a rapidly improving keystyler every time i see him spit and he always packs that extra intellect effort that separates us from the rest...yeah i still write and such and i plan to go somewhere with some aspect of my artistry and you should too man,thanks,i appreciate it and your friendship.

Peace and Thought to all.-Tanjint

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2002, 04:49:12 PM »

Blade – You’re a dope person. You’re very intelligent and understanding. I like chatting with you a lot. If I ever have a problem, you’re there for me. As for your rapping, I haven’t really heard a lot of your work, but what I’ve heard so far was pretty cool…Keep at it homie…

Yo homie, thanks for the shoutout, i appreciate it, yeah we have beefs every now and then but your a cool person.  Your dedicated on any thing you put your mind onto and you never give up.  peace

Oh, and Blade...Thats very nice of you trying too perssuae Nexus and Suga Foot too leave SSR...But guess what, Nexus is on SSR still, and I haven't talked too Suga Foot yet, but I doubt he would become a trader and let me down like that...

PeAce Fagg...

Somehow I aint suprised on how you blame me and make me look bad all the time including now.  As i told you on AIM many times, let me make it clear.  I did NOT force any of your SSR members to join my label at any time.  They made their decision according to their own will.  Nexus, told me a month ago that he is sick of ssr n planning to leave.  A few days back he told me that hes gonna leave it and started talking about record labels.  Then i told him about SNA, and he wanted to join, it was cool with me.  As for suga foot, i told him that nexus is quitting ssr and joining sna[atleast thats what nex told me]and he got excited, so i was like, wassup, u wanan join sna? u can etc...so suga wanted to join SNA as well.  Again, I DID NOT FORCE anyone to leave your label, they are human beings, they have the freedom to choose.  I understand someone must have told you other wise, but that someone is apparently WRONG.   Peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2002, 04:52:47 PM »
i'll do my own little synopsis of NIk in return

Nik-i've always seen him as "little jake" in other words...the same kind of homey but younger..not to say that he's jus like  young jake because he's his own person. He's alot more eager and energetic obviously,i know if i met this mofo he'd be bouncin off the walls and talking 150 miles a minute,just like me LOL....i think we get along so well and relate so well is cause we're both intelligent people from our age group and we're both over-anxious and we can understand eachothers awkwardness that comes with that....my message is getting convoluted LOL...anyways,NIk was also one of my first net friends and he always kept up with me,which most people i talk to can't say...he's never been a jerk and acted like he was better or cooler and he's always made time to talk when i needed it even when i wouldn't always do the same for him...not that i've ever had anything against him (and if i did i talked to him first,and we settled it through discussion and that was that) but i've never been generous with my time to anyone....a trait of mine i need to work on and he understands...even when i changed into sort of a beatnik hippie poet(though i still dig rap and defend it fiercely from my hater friends LOL) nik never turned on me. he's a rapidly improving keystyler every time i see him spit and he always packs that extra intellect effort that separates us from the rest...yeah i still write and such and i plan to go somewhere with some aspect of my artistry and you should too man,thanks,i appreciate it and your friendship.

Peace and Thought to all.-Tanjint

Thank you man...I appreciate your words of wisdom...Anytime u need something just holla and Ill be there...PeAcE

Suga Foot

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2002, 04:56:35 PM »
I was asked to Join SNE.  But I am currently on SSR.  The only SSR artist I have been workin with is Nexus.  After that, it seems that nobody wants to be down with me.  But pretty much everyone on SNE is always askin me for beats, almost so much that I can't keep up.  

I'm really tryin to get my solo LP done.  Sccit, I know you got a lot on your plate right now, that's why I haven't been buggin you too much lately on doin shit for my album.  And I really admire that you spend time and money on the website.  For me, It doesn't really matter where I'm at.  I just thought i'd be cool on SNE cuz they seem a lot more active as a crew and a label.  Buuuuuut, I did some thinking, and I decided to stay on SSR.  Sccit, you have never done anything to disrespect me in any way, you've done your best to help me in every way, we've been homies for a while now.  I put myself in your shoes, and realized what I'd be doing to you.  That's why I decided to stay on SSR.

And SNE, I have nothing but respect for each and every one of you.  Especially Rod, you've always been cool.  You were the first person I ever worked with, and you always seem the most excited to work with me.  I always got your back.

After all, I'm only a producer, I can produce for whoever I want to.  So it isn't really a huge deal to me.   :)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2002, 05:06:24 PM »
I was asked to Join SNE.  But I am currently on SSR.  The only SSR artist I have been workin with is Nexus.  After that, it seems that nobody wants to be down with me.  But pretty much everyone on SNE is always askin me for beats, almost so much that I can't keep up.  

I'm really tryin to get my solo LP done.  Sccit, I know you got a lot on your plate right now, that's why I haven't been buggin you too much lately on doin shit for my album.  And I really admire that you spend time and money on the website.  For me, It doesn't really matter where I'm at.  I just thought i'd be cool on SNE cuz they seem a lot more active as a crew and a label.  Buuuuuut, I did some thinking, and I decided to stay on SSR.  Sccit, you have never done anything to disrespect me in any way, you've done your best to help me in every way, we've been homies for a while now.  I put myself in your shoes, and realized what I'd be doing to you.  That's why I decided to stay on SSR.

And SNE, I have nothing but respect for each and every one of you.  Especially Rod, you've always been cool.  You were the first person I ever worked with, and you always seem the most excited to work with me.  I always got your back.

After all, I'm only a producer, I can produce for whoever I want to.  So it isn't really a huge deal to me.   :)

I would love too use some of your beats...I holla'd at u wanting too do that R&B track, remember? U just seem like you're saving all your dope beats for better artists, so I dont wanna bug you and ask u for beats all the time, cuz sometimes I feel like they're saved up for other artists (which they probably are)...Oh, and dont forget we did "Dedicated 2 Da Hataz", & "Freestyle Outro" (<<Which is currently being worked on)....I'm also up to do any other track with u if your up for it, and Im looking forward too the R&B track, if were still doing that...Oh, and I forgot too tell u, but I used a beat u made for the audio battle diss against Emence...PeaCe dawg...

Suga Foot

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2002, 05:12:59 PM »
Your're right Sccit I do save up my good tracks for good artists, but you are one of them.  I'm just slow with my shit, lol.

Suga Foot

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2002, 05:18:44 PM »
Oh BTW, Blade never forced me to leave SSR.  Apparently he's under fire right now for stirrin shit up.  Blade didn't do anything wrong.  Me and Blade are pretty tite, so we often tell eachother things, that others may not yet know.  He told me Nexus was goin to SNE, and I was like what??  Since Nexus and SNE was like the only people who i was workin with at the time, I was like "let me come too"  and he's like "hell yeah", I just got excited, It's nothin.  

DJ_Jay_Deee

« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2002, 03:17:20 AM »
DJ Jay Deee – I’ve heard some cool beats from u, but really never chatted with u though…I guess I can say you’re a good producer…

Yo, thanks 4 the shout out. I'll give you a holla on AIM.

.:R-E-L:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R-E-L...comin w/ that punk rap!  
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2002, 12:55:04 PM »
yo....thnx 4 tha shout out dawg...appreciate.....ur a real coo cat

I kno....im always fuckin busy...but when im not we chill and its coo!

peace homie
Straight Outta Muthafuckin So. Kaliforn-i-a
909 805 310 323 213 818 661 949 714 609 415 619 562

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2008, 04:10:33 AM »
lmfao

Chief

« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2008, 04:54:38 AM »
LOL

thats some funny shit

Muhfukka

« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2008, 12:39:53 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha what a fucking faggot "yo dawg youre my closest net homie, were like brothers, youre more of a real life person than a net person" WHAT THE FUCK?! are people really this fucking nerdy and gay?