Author Topic: Scott Storch fell the fuck off.....  (Read 731 times)

Controver$y King

• Muthafuckin' OG
Scott Storch fell the fuck off.....
« on: February 22, 2005, 09:22:49 AM »
Sup,
Scott fell the fuck off....he ain't produced a tight beat after Lean Back and that shit wasn't all that great either...
Those beats on 50 album straight suck....
Jus like someone on here said: Storch beats sounds the same since 2001 dropped.
He needs to step his game up....

Dre > Scott Storch

mauzip

Re: Scott Storch fell the fuck off.....
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2005, 09:43:27 AM »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2005, 09:48:11 AM »
^ lol & cosign

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2005, 10:05:50 AM »
i havent heard the 50 album yet, but cats wanna front like dre is still nice with his. his shit on encore was trash, and "his" beats on the documentary were nothing more than mediocore. he could retire for all i care...

*waits for westcoast dickriders to get mad at the truth*

-i never thought storch was nice anyway, hes not even the nicest white producer in the game
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2005, 10:07:28 AM »
Scott Storch fell off???

Did you hear Round and Round on Fabolous and Chillin With My Bitch on TI.  Not to mention the Let Me Love You Remix with Mario and Candy Shop??

Open your ears before you open your mouth.
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2005, 10:49:36 AM »
"his" beats on the documentary were nothing more than mediocore.

i thought dre's beats were amazing on documentary, the simplicity of the way he sets out ia beat isamazing. A simple beat pattern with keyboards over the top, yet it sounds great.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Elevz

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2005, 10:52:21 AM »
He fell off? Damn man, he's finally getting some success by himself!

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2005, 11:24:37 AM »
in my opinion i never thought that Scott storch was good. Dre needs to let scott do his thing and let Mike Elizondo do more shit the beat on "ass like that" i know dre didnt fucking do that shit that is a mike elizondo beat. dre's beats are simple and no one makes them like that anymore but when you hear a dre beat all you hear is bass and that is like dre bass yoiu know its dre.  scott's beats all sound like lean back. just a thought or question why the fuck is scott doing music for 50 cent when he is dating lil kim and 50 always disses her. listen to piggy bank i know its not scott storch beat unless it is beside the point.  he disses her yet again. i dont care but that is weird.yeah scott storch needs to pick his game up and dre needs to let mike elizondo get credit for the music that he makes. and i dont mean credits i mean shine. magazines and interview and shit.

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2005, 11:36:10 AM »
i think hes tight

soopa-man

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2005, 11:38:58 AM »
Scott Storch fell off???

Did you hear Round and Round on Fabolous and Chillin With My Bitch on TI.  Not to mention the Let Me Love You Remix with Mario and Candy Shop??

Open your ears before you open your mouth.
Damn those were wack R&B beats, not good hip hop shyt, that T.I. joint was nothing speacial either, "Pump Yo Brakes", "Livin Tha Life". shyt even "Me Myself And I" were good dope instrumentals, his shyt on Massacre is weak

Woodrow

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2005, 12:09:40 PM »
Please purchase/download:
Sly Boogie - It's nothing
Rass Kas - Fuck U Up.

That is all.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2005, 12:19:21 PM »
wtf are u smoking? all his new beats are tight, and that just a little bit or whatever song name is on 50 cent's new cd is sick, lean back was a sucess as well how do u say it sucks lol

Jome

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2005, 01:03:19 PM »
Please purchase/download:
Sly Boogie - It's nothing
Rass Kas - Fuck U Up.

That is all.

Yeh, but the Ras Kass is 2-3 years old, and the Sly track doesn't have bass at all, sounds like listening through Ipod earphones..  :-X

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2005, 02:40:39 PM »
scott jus took everythin dre tought him during the makin of 2001 and made his own lesser versions of 2001 beats cuz he be so sick on the keys and then he went with timbo for a while and then learnt about some new drum patterns off his shit and then mixed timbo drums with dres 2001 sound and then dre took him back and while scotts shit was gettin tired he learnt some of dres newer sound and mixed it with the shit he learnt from when he was workin with timbo

point is......scott is a dope producer but he need to get himself a sound which is his.....he gettin their but he can still improve im my opinion......

but to compare him with dre is a joke.....he gotta long way to go.....a couple of heaters dont make u the best thing in the game......i remember when cats were tryna say eminem as good a producer as dre!!!hahaha

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2005, 02:43:42 PM »
scorch is dope