Author Topic: It's here! BIG SNOOP DOGG VIDEO INTERVIEW Up at DUBCNN NOW!!!!!  (Read 1669 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: It's here! BIG SNOOP DOGG VIDEO INTERVIEW Up at DUBCNN NOW!!!!!
« Reply #105 on: February 23, 2005, 04:21:16 PM »
Yeah I'm gonna have a concert update!

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #106 on: February 23, 2005, 06:19:47 PM »
nice......lmao @ his answer about performing only 2 R&G tracks and all his doggystyle tracks

What's so funny about that answer? :-\

I think, apart from the answer about the 213 record, all answers the he gave were very reasonable.

Did anyone notice the sig I made especially for the first page of this thread? Click the link and browse through that website. It should keep you busy for at least 15 minutes :)

mauzip, b/c its bullshit!
everybody who has been at the Snoop Concert in Frankfurt has to agree that almost everybody in the concert hall could rap and sing 'beautiful', 'drop it like its hot' and that other newer song he did... at that part of the show the crowd was massive... you felt like almost everyone knew the lyrics, .. but me ;D
but when snoop did his doggystyle songs there was only a small part rapping the lyrics with him!

so it was quite the opposite of the answer he gave in that interview!

and since cologne is also in germany the crowd probably recognize the same songs as every other crowd here in germany, cause its depending on the charts!
there arent too many snoop-hardcore fans in germany, well, there are a lot, but not as much, as the ones who love his pop shit! its a whole new generation

but i was very happy with the the tracks he did

when he performed deep cover... lol, NOBODY knew the lyrics, and i was screaming them out - lol
thats a good example for what i've just said

hmmm, but maybe the are more hardcore fans in the crowd than ppl who already know his new album
all they know of snoop over here is the shit theyre playing in the radio... and thats only a few hits...

PS: im only speaking for germany, b/c im expecting more fans of the old snoop in the NL or the UK for example

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #107 on: February 24, 2005, 12:30:42 AM »
Shit homie, I don't know how it is in Frankfurt, but in Cologne everybody went nuts when he played his old shit... And they knew the words too. I know Germany ain't so up on West coast shit, but c'mon, everybody knows Doggystyle man! Snoop's Upside Ya Head got a really good response too..

But like I said, that was in  Cologne.. Not in Frankfurt.

Sven

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • gangsta of art
« Reply #108 on: February 24, 2005, 12:42:31 AM »
Like I told Nima before... In Berlin he also performed The Bidness, Ups & Downs and Snoop D.O. Double G. It wasdope actually, especially the last song is pretty tight!
Drop down, do the eagle, fuck that Real gangstas just pull up they pants and lean back! - www.svenellerbrock.de

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #109 on: February 24, 2005, 12:50:42 AM »

nice interview...

i find it funny the whole time i see people bitchin and complainin about snoop not usin dre... snoop the 1 reachin out 2 dre and dre dont wanna get down... he 2 busy...

i thought blender was bullshittin about that snoop n dre collab he wanted to make happen... then he said it in this video..

i dont blame snoop 4 makin the choices he makes when dre is "too busy"...

tight interview tho

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #110 on: February 24, 2005, 02:41:10 AM »
Shit homie, I don't know how it is in Frankfurt, but in Cologne everybody went nuts when he played his old shit... And they knew the words too. I know Germany ain't so up on West coast shit, but c'mon, everybody knows Doggystyle man! Snoop's Upside Ya Head got a really good response too..

would be the same in the uk... minority nuts for radio play new stuff...
Fans nutz for the oldschool

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #111 on: February 24, 2005, 04:44:03 AM »

snoops upside ya head.... yea, the crowd went crazy on this one... true
but doggystyle: they mostly only knew the words of whats my name.. gin and juice... and thats it i think
sure some ppl always knew the words, but the majority...

PLANT

« Reply #112 on: February 24, 2005, 09:10:40 AM »
You know, some people might hate on Snoop Dogg, but you gotta give him props for what he said about how he opened doors for so many West Coast artists, and that he's fuckin with everyone. That was some of the realest shit ever

Good to see what he had to say about Kurupt aswell...

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #113 on: February 24, 2005, 12:06:20 PM »
don't forget being "the king of the westcoast" and hardly having any westcoast acts on his cds

but that's cool, you can like whoever you want... i know i'm not losing any money or minutes out of my life listening to his shit

lol dawg u lost man, u know very little about a sell out, but like i said, i aint gonna get into that in this topc........snoop hardly ever had any westcoast cats on his cds???hahaha....man i aint wanna destroy the hustle of this topic...but yeah i am a snoop fan and know his sick still...rng was weak.....real weak...but snoop can still grace a mic for joke when he got his mind set

no more goin back n forth either man cuz this fuckin up the topic......but u got issues, holla at me through the private message shit

pz

joker23

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #114 on: February 24, 2005, 04:10:20 PM »
this is a joke right???????????? people still like him????? why do u think dre doesent do songs with him.  HE SUCKS!!! i know yall heard this before but comon!!! hes going pop???? hahahahahahahaaha he claims 2 be a gangsta??? drop it like its hot was soooooo stupid!!!! it wasent gangsta and it wasent westcoast.he says hes gangsta and hes makin songs with justin timberlake??????comeon!!! king of the westcoast???????? whatever!!!!! he aint westcoast anymore. as far as i know DRE is still king of the westcoast....

i wish he was still snoop doggy dogg. now that was tru gangsta. not this drop it like its hot crap.

snoop dog= pop queen

Lucien

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm no longer a supporter of westcoast rap...
« Reply #115 on: February 24, 2005, 05:09:24 PM »
the lady of rage coming with an album!!!  :D :D :D
props on the interview...
you guys asked the good questions....

Trauma-san

« Reply #116 on: February 25, 2005, 05:30:35 PM »
That was a good interview.  Snoop's got a good heart and a good soul, people never mention that I guess because a man's supposed to be hard and always on the defensive, but I think when he speaks so honestly to people about how he really feels with no regard to whether or not it's gonna sound soft or whatever, that's a true mark of character.  Even though some of his music is filled with negativity, there's a lot of people that he's personally helped out, and gave a better life to in his career.  He's just a regular guy who never once forgot where he came from and who loved him. 

Smooth

« Reply #117 on: February 25, 2005, 11:56:10 PM »

Shit, he did Snoop's upside ya head? I've been to like 3 Snoop concerts and iv'e never heard him play that, actually I dunno if he has even played anything off Doggfather at them concerts, id love to hear him play Snoop's upside ya head, damn!. Also, BIGG props on the interview, you guys are doin it huge, keep it up..
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #118 on: February 26, 2005, 04:17:20 AM »

Shit, he did Snoop's upside ya head? I've been to like 3 Snoop concerts and iv'e never heard him play that, actually I dunno if he has even played anything off Doggfather at them concerts, id love to hear him play Snoop's upside ya head, damn!. Also, BIGG props on the interview, you guys are doin it huge, keep it up..

Yeah he didn't do it in Amsterdam, after Amsterdam yash and me were like damn i wish he woulda done that. And in Cologne suddenly he started doin that i was happy as hell that's one of my snoop all time favs

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: February 26, 2005, 04:26:07 AM »
propz Nima
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"