Author Topic: It's here! BIG SNOOP DOGG VIDEO INTERVIEW Up at DUBCNN NOW!!!!!  (Read 1675 times)

Bomb-A®

Re: It's here! BIG SNOOP DOGG VIDEO INTERVIEW Up at DUBCNN NOW!!!!!
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2005, 08:27:38 PM »
this interview blew my socks off...but i dont uderstand how this is an internet first (not the first video interview, not dubcc's first snoop interview)??
anyways im more hyped now about the warren g video interview yall did...whens that gonna be up

props to the entire crew nima, lil jay, yash and inspire

peace

Acgrundy

« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2005, 09:34:54 PM »
props on the interview guys

1.  That shit he said about the 213 record...thats some bullshit.  If some records ain't supposed to sell, then howcome warren g didn't produce the whole entire thing instead of getting all these other producers who were popular at the time?

2.  about snoop talking bout the eastsidaz and all the other rappers he brought up that is mad at him now:  I agree with what he said.  he has brought up a shitload of rappers.  Hell many rappers I have come to know only because I was a fan of snoop dogg, and that includes tray deee, goldie loc, and bad azz.  I got a lot of respect for snoop comming out and saying how he don't have no bad blood between any of them and he is willing to work with them, including kurupt.  I can't say that I disagree with him on the point about how he has given so many rappers a chance.  whether he paid them or not, that is besides the point.  what he did was give them an opportunity to break out into the rap game.  I know there are probably thousands of people in the music industry who would kill to get on a snoop dogg album or song.  shit imagine how much some people (like that asian chick aki la) pay snoop to be on here single.  and he puts his homies on for free, or maybe even pays them.  I gotta side with snoop here.

3.  Its been a long time since I heard that beat, The Boss Would Like To See You.  Holy shit that beat is tight.  damn that shoulda been a song.  someone needs to get that shit on a mixtape and make a song out of it.

4.  I didn't feel snoops newest album at all.  most the time I don't like his music anymore, and I am dissapointed with most the decisions he makes, but I still got luv for the guy.  After all he has given me the greatest album ever, and plenty of dope raps in the 90's, and brought up so many rappers I like today.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2005, 09:42:47 PM »
Short and sweet interview. I'm glad you asked those questions.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2005, 10:02:58 PM »
nice interview

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2005, 10:04:53 PM »
Where exactly is that room you caught up with him?  Backstage?  Afterparty?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2005, 11:11:32 PM »
Yeah we filmed the show, and after the show hooked up with Soopafly and Snoop Dogg in the backstage area.

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2005, 11:18:18 PM »
So... no Biggie after all... I gotta say I'm disappointed :D

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2005, 12:37:52 AM »
So... no Biggie after all... I gotta say I'm disappointed :D

Yeah, you have to admit though, an interview with a dead person probably wouldn't have been so exciting, u feel me? ;D

ctlhog

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #68 on: February 23, 2005, 12:39:19 AM »
that shit was aight
props for gettin it tho
REAL NIGGAZ DO IT MOVIN'

THIZZ IS WHAT IT IS

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2005, 12:39:44 AM »

3. Its been a long time since I heard that beat, The Boss Would Like To See You. Holy shit that beat is tight. damn that shoulda been a song. someone needs to get that shit on a mixtape and make a song out of it.

hell yeah, thats teh beat they played when he came on stage at the show too, e-swift is a monster for that, and snoop a fool for not rappin over it lol.

Bomb-A®

« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2005, 01:12:25 AM »
when is the warren g interview yall did coming out??

peace

We Fly High

« Reply #71 on: February 23, 2005, 01:34:15 AM »
warren will be up soon. just got like a 15 minute video interview, touched up on some important areas. but SGV has his warren interview too, so might have to do a double feature or some shit, we'll see... shit dont stop.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2005, 01:45:51 AM »
thanks!! That's tight

Okka

« Reply #73 on: February 23, 2005, 02:11:52 AM »
Nima/Yash/Lil J for president.

Hell Yeah ! ! !

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #74 on: February 23, 2005, 03:55:34 AM »
warren will be up soon. just got like a 15 minute video interview, touched up on some important areas. but SGV has his warren interview too, so might have to do a double feature or some shit, we'll see... shit dont stop.

I need my dose of Warren G info.