Author Topic: so who all is going to powerhouse  (Read 328 times)

ROCCY

Re: so who all is going to powerhouse
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2002, 12:30:47 PM »
I Can Tell u want nik to get his ass kicked lol ^
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2002, 12:37:31 PM »
is this fight still on or what? hehe

You're late...But Overseer, how bout u come down here so we can fight instead...LoL...When I beat your ass, I get too take control of WCC...LoL, I'm Only playin scary guy...

Anyways...We gotta meet somewhere...But me, Roccy, Doggy and Infinite are gunna chill the whole day on Saturday...We only gotta meet SGV and Acgrundy...LoL...Where can we meet?

Ill just tell yall what I'ma wear...I'ma wear Snoop Dogg Jeans, with a Snoop Dogg baseball Jersey with a Sean John T-Shirt underneath...Maybe I'll wear the Jersey closed though, so u might not be able too see my Sean John Shirt...I dunno, I'll see...Just tell us what ya'll will be wearing...PeAcE

ROCCY

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2002, 12:44:19 PM »
haha funny, im also wearing snoop dogg pants...yo AC and SGV ima be wearing snoop dogg pants and an outkast shirt and i got a Thick ass rope chain around my neck, hair is like  spicky-back, alittle big 6.0 tall...VERY VERY strong ;) lol, if anyone sees someone like that there its me cause im the G thats like that lol, holla . pz

S.G.V.

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2002, 12:51:05 PM »
shit i go through the entrance thats off a little street...its less crowded....its basically to the side of the main doors of the arena...just tell me where u foos will be cuz im rollin wit all my homies...i wont roll til probably 5:30...but ima be gettin perved at my house, on the way there and in the parkin lot...so probably by the time i get in ill be too perved to recognize yall...lol....i might be wearing my Red Darius Miles Jersey....underneath ill probably have my red clippers shirt(stayin FLAMED UP!!..lol na)....probably some jeans too....hope to catch yall there...

budsmokeronly

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2002, 01:07:44 PM »
Well what time are you guys gonna get to the parking lot and chill, cause I will go there earlier if you guys are gonna be there earlier.  I will wear white shorts, a blue vip records t shirt, and a black hat with LB in gold letters.  I drive a 92 navy blue ford taurus, and it will look pretty dirty.  What kind of vehicle will you guys be in?  Maybe we should meet at a specific time, so that it will be easier to find each other.  Cause it is not that easy.  I only met one person at the quik show, and that was a lot smaller than this is gonna be.

ROCCY

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2002, 01:12:01 PM »
Well what time are you guys gonna get to the parking lot and chill, cause I will go there earlier if you guys are gonna be there earlier.  I will wear white shorts, a blue vip records t shirt, and a black hat with LB in gold letters.  I drive a 92 navy blue ford taurus, and it will look pretty dirty.  What kind of vehicle will you guys be in?  Maybe we should meet at a specific time, so that it will be easier to find each other.  Cause it is not that easy.  I only met one person at the quik show, and that was a lot smaller than this is gonna be.

Wait, Maybe theres a way we can talk on the phone about This???

budsmokeronly

« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2002, 01:14:15 PM »
well I am bout to take off from work for the day so I will get at you guys tommorrow.