Author Topic: Trauma, Jake, Englewood, Shallow are you going to support a US invasion of Iran?  (Read 591 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Scott Ritter, an extremely reliable source, recently revealed that Bush signed off on a bombing campaign on Iran's nuclear facilities set for June.  Will be in support of Bush in the event of a bombing and/or invasion of Iran?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Iran = Islamic nation in the Middle East.... answer = Yes!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
i dint have a doubt that we would atack iran, do i support it, no

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Will it change the way you feel about Bush?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Thirteen

i say put the threat out of bombing their nuke sites... they know we're crazy enough to do it

keep trying diplomacy and working to settle this peacefully....and if that doesn't work, ready a good case on why the bombings are the last ditch effort

win - win situation

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/

Will it change the way you feel about Bush?
im not pro bush, im not anti bush,

5k bitch

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Why is my name in with these guys? I am not a repulican and did not support the Iraq invasion.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Why is my name in with these guys?

LOLLLL

Nima - Dubcnn.com

this shit is really fucked up... my relatives are trying to move out of Iran for a few months.. everybody is scared and shit.

fucked up thing is, none of my cousins can fly out because they keepin all the young males there incase something really pops off so they go to war..

how can anybody support this?

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this shit is really fucked up... my relatives are trying to move out of Iran for a few months.. everybody is scared and shit.

fucked up thing is, none of my cousins can fly out because they keepin all the young males there incase something really pops off so they go to war..

Dude, they're gonna liberate them!... sacrifices have to be made...  ::)

Trauma-san

Yeah, I support it.  Lets go in, and bomb these asshole ayatollah motherfuckers. 

Look @ Egypt... Muslim nation, they're peacefull, so we leave them alone.  Iran has always been where all the crazy motherfuckers are from, I can't stand the motherfuckers, and diplomacy will fail.  So yeah, I wouldn't mind us bombing the fuck out of them.  I'd rather do it the easy way, though, like I said, bomb them, less ground troops, less casualties.  There'd be more civilian casualties, but a civilian Iranian casualty is better than an American troop casualty, in my mind, whether yall agree with it or not, I could care less. 

Of course we'll try diplomacy, and it won't work.  So we'll end up there eventually.  This is some monumental shit that's going down, too, guys, this is history in the making, good or bad.  It's pretty crazy, if you would have said 10 years ago that the U.S. would go in and wipe the whole middle east up, bomb the shit out of people, invade three countries and kill everything in site, nobody would have believed we had the balls to do it.

It's going to stretch us incredibly thin, though, if Bush tries that, so he better have his shit together.  An Iran invasion would likely deep-six republican chances for winning the 2008 election, people aren't ready for 3 wars in 8 years.  Even I would rather see them wait, but then again when you've got a good thing going...   Ultimately, I support the president in his global policy, because I think the fundamental belief behind it, "do unto others before they do unto you", lol, is sound.  America was once the most feared nation in the world, and fear harbors respect.  Our complacency has made the world forget just what kind of dragon we are, so I guess it's time to breathe a little fire, scare the shit out of everybody, and continue running shit.  Maybe after 3 wars in 8 years, when we say something, people will fucking listen. 

Reply with your bullshit all you want, I won't grace this thread again. 

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I definitely support the liberation of Iran. You just cannot allow the world's biggest state sponsor of terror to have nuclear weapons. That would be commiting suicide on our part.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

trauma/cwalker can u reply to this?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

trauma/cwalker can u reply to this?

What do you wan me to reply to? You asked how I can support this and I already told you: we cannot allow the world's biggest sponsor of terror to have nuclear weapons. Terrorists + nukes = disaster for America

I don't want New York City or Los Angeles to be blown to bits.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Iran has always been where all the crazy motherfuckers are from, I can't stand the motherfuckers

LMAO.... RIGHT.

I CAN'T STAND YOU EITHER MARSHMALLOW.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!