Author Topic: Pope says gay marriage part of 'ideology of evil'  (Read 746 times)

mauzip

Re: Pope says gay marriage part of 'ideology of evil'
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2005, 01:22:58 PM »
So if I pull a plant out of the ground, I'm a murderer?

So a child that is breathing, and has a heart beat isnt alive?

Dude, a foetus is not a child and a foetus does not suffer when it's being removed.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2005, 01:29:09 PM »
So if I pull a plant out of the ground, I'm a murderer?

No. But if you pull 3 million very large plants (trees) out of a Rainforest, then you better expect to see some jail time. ;)

The main difference is that the Pope truly believes that the fetus is a human. A plant is not a human and will not become one, but there are some environmentalists that would call you a murderer.

QCDutch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • #1 llama!
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2005, 01:38:34 PM »
The main difference is that the Pope truly believes that the fetus is a human. A plant is not a human and will not become one, but there are some environmentalists that would call you a murderer.

Dude, the pope can't even talk or tie his own shoes or whatever...
who cares what he believes in?
hes about as smart as a foetus, thats prolly why he sympthatises
« Last Edit: February 23, 2005, 01:41:53 PM by DutchDamage »

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2005, 01:41:47 PM »
I agree with the pope on gay marriage.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

QCDutch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • #1 llama!
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2005, 01:44:13 PM »
Me too... I mean, fuck the faggots...
gays arent supposed to be, but I just think the pope should hurry up and die
ure against gay mariage because ure against it, not cuz the pope says so

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2005, 01:47:31 PM »

ure against gay mariage because ure against it

lol, yea pretty much
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2005, 02:28:01 PM »

rafsta

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2005, 06:34:37 PM »
but abortion compared to hollocaust ::)

yeah, that only makes him look like a brainwashed retard, which he probably is

hmmm..... you should not make presumptions or speak on someone you have no idea about. i'd tell you to go fuck yourself, but the pope would forgive you for it, so why should i be pissed ?

well, as for the rest of the haters...

rafsta

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2005, 06:39:53 PM »
but I just think the pope should hurry up and die

explain yourself.. you...

pope john paul the 2nd may be the last true catholic in the vatican, and you want him to die ? what is wrong with you ?

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2005, 07:02:12 PM »
Pope = one real nigga
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

mauzip

« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2005, 01:13:18 AM »

hmmm..... you should not make presumptions or speak on someone you have no idea about. i'd tell you to go fuck yourself, but the pope would forgive you for it, so why should i be pissed ?

The pope is retarded, has no sense of reality, discriminates, is backwards and supports fascism. What do you mean, I have no idea what I speak about? Explain yourself.

I know all you biased pope fans don't want to see this or don't want to admit this, but the pope does not have a good heart.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2005, 01:30:49 AM by Mauzip a.k.a. The Legal Alien »

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2005, 01:38:53 AM »

The pope is retarded, has no sense of reality, discriminates, is backwards and supports fascism. What do you mean, I have no idea what I speak about? Explain yourself.

I know all you biased pope fans don't want to see this or don't want to admit this, but the pope does not have a good heart.

Doesn't have a good heart? Someone tried to kill him and he went to visit that person to forgive him. You don't forgive your lover if he doesn't warn you before he busts a nut in your mouth and you're here talking about the pope not having a good heart. However, I can understand why a fag like you would feel that way. He doesn't approve of people like you wanting to get married, and you're squirting cum out of your ass over it... stop your whining, homothug.

mauzip

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2005, 01:47:52 AM »

Doesn't have a good heart? Someone tried to kill him and he went to visit that person to forgive him.

And he doesn't care about 6 million murdered jews, he 'damns' gay people, he 'damns' a girl or a woman that had her baby removed while he doesn't even know a thing about the situation. Forgiving someone that tried to kill him doesn't make up for that.

But like I said: The pope is retarded, has no sense of reality, discriminates, is backwards and supports fascism. ;)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2005, 04:46:30 AM »

Doesn't have a good heart? Someone tried to kill him and he went to visit that person to forgive him.

And he doesn't care about 6 million murdered jews, he 'damns' gay people, he 'damns' a girl or a woman that had her baby removed while he doesn't even know a thing about the situation. Forgiving someone that tried to kill him doesn't make up for that.

But like I said: The pope is retarded, has no sense of reality, discriminates, is backwards and supports fascism. ;)

Pope: "Being a fag is wrong"
Mauzip: "Pope is being mean to me"

mauzip

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2005, 05:33:32 AM »
Pope: "Being a fag is wrong"
Mauzip: "Pope is being mean to me"

Just because I don't have anything against gays doesn't mean I'm gay. The pope has only done wrong in his life and people like you don't want to admit that and you are just extremely close minded when it comes down to this subject.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2005, 05:36:15 AM by Mauzip a.k.a. The Legal Alien »