Author Topic: Views from the Right  (Read 219 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Views from the Right
« on: February 23, 2005, 11:26:58 AM »
Meet Trauma, a late 20s hiphop head and devote Christian, who epitomizes the core three right wing values: ignorance, hypocrisy, and bigotry.  The following commentary by Trauam is interesting for its ability to illuminate the ignorant hypocrisy of a right-wing worldview.

Quote Trauma in reference to a potential war with Iran (note the bold lines):       

Yeah, I support it.  Lets go in, and bomb these asshole ayatollah motherfuckers.

Look @ Egypt... Muslim nation, they're peacefull, so we leave them alone. Iran has always been where all the crazy motherfuckers are from, I can't stand the motherfuckers, and diplomacy will fail. 

Obviously Trauma knows little about Iran yet he speaks with amazing conviction.  His hatred for Iranians (he can't stand those mutherfuckers.... of course he also doesn't actually know any of those motherfuckers) is typical for a right-winger that generally hates everything he doesn't understand

So yeah, I wouldn't mind us bombing the fuck out of them. I'd rather do it the easy way, though, like I said, bomb them, less ground troops, less casualties. There'd be more civilian casualties, but a civilian Iranian casualty is better than an American troop casualty, in my mind, whether yall agree with it or not, I could care less.

Actually from past conversations we've learned that not only does at least one right-winger not care about say 100,000 dead civlians, but the thought of torturing people repeatedly for months on end doesn't bother this self-proclaimed man of God.   Again, Truama does us all a favor by beautifully demonstrating the often noted republican propensity for hypocrisy - yes we are holier than thou, and for that reason we can decide who gets tortured and who lives or dies.

Of course we'll try diplomacy, and it won't work.  So we'll end up there eventually.  This is some monumental shit that's going down, too, guys, this is history in the making, good or bad.  It's pretty crazy, if you would have said 10 years ago that the U.S. would go in and wipe the whole middle east up, bomb the shit out of people, invade three countries and kill everything in site, nobody would have believed we had the balls to do it.

Are we invading countries, bombing the shit out of people, and killing everything in site or spreading freedom and liberty?  Trauma's attempted honesty is commendable.  Most right-wingers hide behind the "freedom is on the march" mantra, you have to respect a republican who can just come right out and say what they are really thinking.

It's going to stretch us incredibly thin, though, if Bush tries that, so he better have his shit together.

Silly republicans just don't seem to realize Bush never had "his shit together."  But don't blame Bush, you can't expect an alcholic with an academic record as dismal as his corporate track record (two failed businesses, and he traded sammy sosa) to really have a clue. 

An Iran invasion would likely deep-six republican chances for winning the 2008 election, people aren't ready for 3 wars in 8 years.

Finally we come to the first statement in this whole mess of nonsense that actually rings true.

Even I would rather see them wait, but then again when you've got a good thing going...   Ultimately, I support the president in his global policy, because I think the fundamental belief behind it, "do unto others before they do unto you", lol, is sound.  America was once the most feared nation in the world, and fear harbors respect.  Our complacency has made the world forget just what kind of dragon we are, so I guess it's time to breathe a little fire, scare the shit out of everybody, and continue running shit. Maybe after 3 wars in 8 years, when we say something, people will fucking listen.

Reply with your bullshit all you want, I won't grace this thread again.

And the defense mechanism kicks in early this time.  The pre-debate retreat seems to be a new move - but it certainly seems poised to become all the rage in republican dialogue.

Ah people like woodrow and c-walker must be proud to share a special kinship with their new found religious zealot friends.  The bond between bigots breaks down barriers once thought indestructible.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2005, 11:33:29 AM by Ant »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Views from the Right
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2005, 11:34:45 AM »
You prove nothing with this article man. These idiots will be idiots irregardless, because the truth shatters their entire psychological make up, and will flip their whole world upside down. Youre dealing with people brainwashed to accept lies as truths, truths as conspiracies. You'll never reach them, and youll never teach them. So just insult them.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2005, 05:38:05 PM »
So how do you view yourself Ant?
Better yet how do others view you?
If I'm feeling up to it I sometimes read your postings.
I guess I would describe you as a wanna-be idealist/neo-liberal, with an outward expressed hatred of any type of realist thought. I base these comments on absolutely no tangable evidence because i don't really feel like going through your posts and putting up your stupid comments, so you will just have to trust me on this one Ant.  :)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2005, 05:58:28 PM »
I take this back from Jamal. Ant should look into this...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2005, 08:50:29 PM »
Ant for you to devote this much time and analysis to someone you run into now and again one the internet you either

A) have no life
B) have no girlfriend
C) have no friends
D) All of the above

i also bet 156 dollars and 92 cents that ant has man boobs

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Thirteen

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2005, 08:54:08 PM »
balogna tits?

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2005, 09:28:47 PM »
Ant for you to devote this much time and analysis to someone you run into now and again one the internet you either

A) have no life
B) have no girlfriend
C) have no friends
D) All of the above

i also bet 156 dollars and 92 cents that ant has man boobs

lol i must have really offended a few of you with this one since you're all crying now.  but ill address you specifically since your the easiest target.

a) you have about 8x as many posts as me

b) thiis thread didn't take a whole lot of time to write

c) aren't you the guy that cries about his struggle with depression all the time on dubcc? or did you get over that? lol

and d) i got a kick out of writing this post, and hearing you all cry only made it all the more comical. 

oh
e) ill bet you $156 that i'm pound for pound the strongest person in ToT.
i

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2005, 12:07:08 AM »
A) yes i have 8x more posts than you but i've aslo been here 8 x longer than you, and you spent ALOT more time on here than i do.

B)i bet...someone who sits around on the computer all day should be able to type fast

C)huh? i don't know where you came up with that one, but it ain't me

D)well good for you, i'm glad you're proud to have no life.....hey i can't hate on that if you're proud of what you are. do you man , do your thing.

E) hahahahaha man , i got to you, for you to come back and have to proove yourself "oh i bet i'm the strongest person on dubcc" shows some kind of insecurity...lol

ah man if it makes you feel any better i'll let you rag on president bush for not taking off his gloves.....i promise i won't enter that threat and make fun of you.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2005, 12:09:11 AM »
lol oh yeah i like how you had to jock my style to try to diss me ,lol man what a loser.

like dre said back in the nwa days "be original your shit is sloppy"

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2005, 01:20:13 PM »
So how do you view yourself Ant?
Better yet how do others view you?
If I'm feeling up to it I sometimes read your postings.
I guess I would describe you as a wanna-be idealist/neo-liberal, with an outward expressed hatred of any type of realist thought. I base these comments on absolutely no tangable evidence because i don't really feel like going through your posts and putting up your stupid comments, so you will just have to trust me on this one Ant.  :)
So how would you describe yourself?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2005, 01:32:13 PM »
A) yes i have 8x more posts than you but i've aslo been here 8 x longer than you, and you spent ALOT more time on here than i do.

B)i bet...someone who sits around on the computer all day should be able to type fast

D)well good for you, i'm glad you're proud to have no life.....hey i can't hate on that if you're proud of what you are. do you man , do your thing.

E) hahahahaha man , i got to you, for you to come back and have to proove yourself "oh i bet i'm the strongest person on dubcc" shows some kind of insecurity...lol

ah man if it makes you feel any better i'll let you rag on president bush for not taking off his gloves.....i promise i won't enter that threat and make fun of you.

LOL... I just gotta respond to this.

A) Ant has an average of 1 post pure day, Jake has an average of 8 post per day. Myself, 3 post pure day, so it seems like Jake is proven wrong there. Plus Ant has been here since 2001.

B) You just got a girlfriend and posted her on the board, asking everyone to post their girls. If I posted the girls I've been with since this board opened, well, lets just say that's not right. I'm sure Ant has a personal life too, Jake, you are just getting one, or else you wouldn't be showing it off.

C) Jake, you just have ID issues. Nothing much really.

D) I'll be honest, the internet is amusement to me, and I think it's funny too, to see people like you and Trauma get all pissy. I'll never forget, Bush won the election and Trauma was still bitching... lol. I didn't say shit, nothing at all, and Trauma still was pissed off. That right there is funny, to know you got in someone's head so much that they get pissed off out of no where. A guilty pleasure.

E) I don't know Ant, but I've been know to lift a weight or two in my day.  :D

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2005, 10:34:30 PM »

LOL... I just gotta respond to this.

A) Ant has an average of 1 post pure day, Jake has an average of 8 post per day. Myself, 3 post pure day, so it seems like Jake is proven wrong there. Plus Ant has been here since 2001.

B) You just got a girlfriend and posted her on the board, asking everyone to post their girls. If I posted the girls I've been with since this board opened, well, lets just say that's not right. I'm sure Ant has a personal life too, Jake, you are just getting one, or else you wouldn't be showing it off.

C) Jake, you just have ID issues. Nothing much really.

D) I'll be honest, the internet is amusement to me, and I think it's funny too, to see people like you and Trauma get all pissy. I'll never forget, Bush won the election and Trauma was still bitching... lol. I didn't say shit, nothing at all, and Trauma still was pissed off. That right there is funny, to know you got in someone's head so much that they get pissed off out of no where. A guilty pleasure.

E) I don't know Ant, but I've been know to lift a weight or two in my day.  :D

excuse ish from pimp my ride (dude u be lookin paisa like dude on there) but this shit was between me and ant, but if you want some i got some for ya

a) i'll give you this.

b)actually i'm just talking to this chick ain't no girlfriend....but you're runnin' around like i ain't never had one before ...man ask NIK i just lost  my girl of 3.5 years. either way i'd rather be single than fuck with the gorilla lookin bitches u be fuckin with....post that picture of that black chick u fuckin.....Amy from Congo anyone? lol

c)ID issues what the fuck are both of you talkin bout here, when have i ever gotten on here and said some depressed shit...maybe u talkin bout the home boy tom or that other dude. if ur gonna diss me make sure ur aim is on the right person.

d) what the fuck does trauma crying about the election got to do with me. Like i said i didn't vote for Bush or Kerry. but you know what i'm Actually i'm glad you kept your mouth ...i ain't trying to seee you spell "these"  the same way you spell "this" a million times

e) u should lift them more often you're about as fat as BIG bpg use to be

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2005, 07:30:16 AM »

excuse ish from pimp my ride (dude u be lookin paisa like dude on there) but this shit was between me and ant, but if you want some i got some for ya

a) i'll give you this.

b)actually i'm just talking to this chick ain't no girlfriend....but you're runnin' around like i ain't never had one before ...man ask NIK i just lost  my girl of 3.5 years. either way i'd rather be single than fuck with the gorilla lookin bitches u be fuckin with....post that picture of that black chick u fuckin.....Amy from Congo anyone? lol

c)ID issues what the fuck are both of you talkin bout here, when have i ever gotten on here and said some depressed shit...maybe u talkin bout the home boy tom or that other dude. if ur gonna diss me make sure ur aim is on the right person.

d) what the fuck does trauma crying about the election got to do with me. Like i said i didn't vote for Bush or Kerry. but you know what i'm Actually i'm glad you kept your mouth ...i ain't trying to seee you spell "these"  the same way you spell "this" a million times

e) u should lift them more often you're about as fat as BIG bpg use to be

a) haha... j/k

b) I can post pics of her looking tight as fuck. The thing is that at that point, I didn't care 'cause we were really close. Now if I post the last 3 girls I was fucking with within the last 2 years, I'd put homegirl your talking to to shame. My nlack homegirl you know, Kori is actually her name, we were hella close and yeah, sometimes shit happens, but lets put it like this, at least I can honestly say most every girl I fucked is at least and 8 and I got a few dimes in there. I never get restricted by one girl.

c) The ID issues I'm talkin about is simply, you white or are you Mexican? 'Cause if you a brown man, it's complete with a Bakerfield red neck.

d) awww... talking shit about spelling on a message board. NO ONE CARES!!!!!!!!

e) I weight 195 pounds. I used to be a nose guard in high school. I am a thick boy. I used to push over 300 pounds in the bench, though I am not fat. I'll be honest, my sister, she's kinda chunky. I always worked out though so I wouldn't have fat. But since I'm am not putting shirtless pics on WCC for people like you to jack off too, you can say I'm fat.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2005, 12:22:53 PM »
Ey Jake u used to be depressed?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

rafsta

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2005, 06:04:57 PM »
So just insult them.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thats fucking gold, you made my day LOL