Author Topic: MAN VS. MACHINE NOT LOOKIN GOOD  (Read 1259 times)

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
Re: MAN VS. MACHINE NOT LOOKIN GOOD
« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2002, 12:05:26 AM »

you said in a earlier post that you didn't even listen to Quik's new album but heard that it was garbage, so you just take someone else's word for it.  Shit the west is far from dead.  Just cause you don't like it, and these little groupie kids who buy nelly, ja rule, will smith, puffy, juvenile, etc. ect., and don't know artists on the west don't mean that its dead.  Hell I have bought at least 15 west coast albums that came out this year and are damn good.  Just cause people are ignorant of good music doesn't mean that it is dead.

word man !!!
tell em whus goin on
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

min0rity

« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2002, 06:26:03 AM »
man WTF?!?! dude i think ya'll took my point in a different way....to make the long story short...what i meant was that the west currently now isn't like what it was during the "golden days" from 1988-1996..don't get so fucking defensive about this shit...i'm pretty sure ya'll from the west but i love west coast music just as much as you do and i want to hear some good music thats all...and to JAE..its about quality NOT quantity...lmao....and acgrundy dude if your gonna diss me..diss me right..i never said quik's album was garbage...i said i HEARD it was garbage but i ALSO SAID I WASN'T GONNA SPEAK ON IT....meaning i didn't hear it yet so i'll judge later...READ carefully BEFORE posting anything ...and oh yeah i would like to see you actually name 15 albums by west coast artists so far in 2002..lmao

Real_G

« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2002, 06:31:30 AM »
man WTF?!?! dude i think ya'll took my point in a different way....to make the long story short...what i meant was that the west currently now isn't like what it was during the "golden days" from 1988-1996..don't get so fucking defensive about this shit...i'm pretty sure ya'll from the west but i love west coast music just as much as you do and i want to hear some good music thats all...and to JAE..its about quality NOT quantity...lmao....and acgrundy dude if your gonna diss me..diss me right..i never said quik's album was garbage...i said i HEARD it was garbage but i ALSO SAID I WASN'T GONNA SPEAK ON IT....meaning i didn't hear it yet so i'll judge later...READ carefully BEFORE posting anything ...and oh yeah i would like to see you actually name 15 albums by west coast artists so far in 2002..lmao

Yeah I know its bout quality not quantity and thats what im hearin from westcoast rappers quality. As for the 15 albums, I dont feel like doin it now because its early in the mornning and i cant remember all of them but your an idiot if you dont think 15 westcoast albums have come out in 2002. Remember if all you're listening to is whats popular then you cant judge a whole coast because theres more than whats popular comin out.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2002, 06:39:11 AM »
of course the music ain't as good as it was back then, but what the fuck are we going to do about it.

and to dj quik but what have they been doing now i won' speak on quik cuz i haven't heard his new shit yet but i heard its garbage...thats why i didnt mention those ones that you mention cuz to me they haven't came with shit that i like, maybe for you they're dope so i'm not going to question your taste in music but to me they ain't shit NOW!!

you heard it's garbage and haven't even givin it a chance.  And I wasn't even dissing you, don't be so damn uptight.  As for the 15 albums:

C-Bo-life as a rider
C-Bo-West Coast Mafia
Daz-This is the life I lead
DJ Quik-Under the influence
Keita Rock-Lets get it crackin
Doggystyle allstars
Knocturnal
tray Deee- Presents the generals list
MC Eiht- Underground Hero
Spice 1- Spiceberg Slim
SCC- I forget the name
Foesum- Foefathers
Eazy E-the dvd and ep
king T-Thy Kingdom Come
Luniz-Silver and Black
sherm- shermsmoke
we from the lbc
E-40

I am sure there is more, but I can't remember.  Sure all these are not classics or their best albums, but they are still good and better than 90% of the crap that gets released nowadays.

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2002, 04:36:49 AM »

SCC- I forget the name

hahaha..dont smoke to much shit...
We have the Right to remain violent !!!

peace acgrundy !
Gangsta T
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"