Author Topic: MAN VS. MACHINE NOT LOOKIN GOOD  (Read 1257 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: MAN VS. MACHINE NOT LOOKIN GOOD
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2002, 04:43:15 PM »
I know Dre did "Multiply," but who did "Lose Your Mind"?

If u say "Gangsta Lovin" sounds like a Dre beat, than "Losin Your Mind" sounds like a Dre beat X 10...Go figure...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

teecee

« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2002, 05:51:38 PM »
I don't think people are "hatin" on Xzibit if they say his new shit is wack.......people can have an opinion.  I have been an Xzibit fan since his increible verse on King tee's Freestyle Ghetto, and i continue to be a big fan..  Unlike many people, i thought Restless was awesome for what it was supposed to be (a commercial album with all single-type songs)......

However, when Xzibit says he is stepping up the lyrics on this one, how can he explain the lyrics on the five leaked songs?  Cuz, compared to even his lyrics on Restless, they are trash.  You could honestly take any five songs of the Restless and they would be better than the leaked Man vs. Machine songs...

THe beats sound hollow & the songs sound rushed.......i Still have faith that his album will be strong, but i honestly don't feel it will be near album of the year quality.  I am sure there are going to be some amazing songs on the album, along with some pretty bad ones. Xzibit has always been a little inconsistent, so this is why noone should be surprised.  

i wish Xzibit could make an album with some of his original producers like E-Swift, as well as Premier, Alchemist, Hi-tek, Dre, and Quik producing.  Dre would have a lot less control for it to be a true Xzibit album (Dre is the shit, and as i said, so was Restless, but to me Xzibit's new shit is mostly his version of Dre's 2001......and it doesn't always work for him)

Juice

« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2002, 12:38:25 AM »
to me this is straight up hatin, did u ever hear Rakim over a Dre beat?

Dre said he wants this to be one of the best album he ever worked on and he's been workin on it for a LONG as time.
It'll be off tha fuckin hook and Rakim himself wanted Dre to produce tha majority of his album.

Btw the answer is YES. Look at the Truth Hurts album. But i hope you right cause Rakim aint a fucking newbie.

serv-on

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2002, 12:44:40 AM »
i didn't even hear the sampler. I just hope the album has some good features, because them songs will be the only one i play.

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2002, 02:05:05 AM »
i didn't even hear the sampler. I just hope the album has some good features, because them songs will be the only one i play.

hehe
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

+[=PHI@SK0=]+

« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2002, 02:14:08 AM »
I've heard Multiply which I think is wack, because it's nothing new to me. Symphony In X Major was tyte because it was pretty original for a westcoast beat, I liked it alot. As far as Xzibit's rhymes on his last album, and ya'll are saying his new album's lyrics are wack, I'm unimpressed. Thats true about how he's always saying he's putting all his effort into writing the dopest lyrics, but I'm not impressed. Especially when the other day I heard him on the radio freestyle the greatest verse I've ever heard him spit (if it was really a freestyle or if they just said it was). Either way, it was better than anything I've ever heard from him.
Please visit http://www.hubba.com/phiasko to download/listen to quality beats and remixes produced but Phiasko.[/glow]
Naz-T - Frontline LP (Coming Soon)
http://www.nazt-and-phiasko.cjb.net
Produced by: Phiasko
[/glow]

min0rity

« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2002, 05:39:27 AM »

Ok this is the last time ill be replying to these stupid ass posts about the west being dead. If my words can keep anyone from thinking this ill be happy.

Ok let me catch my breath here.....because WHoly Shit! how can you say that! ras kass, snoop and crooked i have the west in there hands?!? thats such bullshit. You can hav your opinion but thats just bullshit. The west consists of so much more than those people. Forget DPG theres so much outside of it. And you know what, you didnt even MENTION dj quik in your list. Which shows me either you forgot about him or your just really ignorent and dont know much about westcoast rap. Now dont take this as a diss because you could of wrote that really fast and forgot to mention some people.

You guys just dont get it do you? I know some people are feelin me here. WESTCOAST RAP HAS MORE THAN 10 PEOPLE IN ITS LIST!!!! try getting a fuckin celly cel or spice 1 cd. Try Richie Rich, Suga Free(everyone in quiks camp), C-bo, B-legit, Dru Down, Luniz, E-A-Ski, Kam.....

There is so much more than what you guys think, When you think theres no new cds out your wrong, theres always a new west cd out. Because if dre, snoop, knoc, Daz, kurupt or anyone along that line never makes a cd again im sure ill be able to sleep at night.

The west aint dead, never was, never will be.

WTF?? west will never be dead??? LMAO....kid don't joke like that..west HAS been dead for years....dude you act like those peeps i forgot to mention are supposed to be tight??? lol come on man....c-bo, b-legit, dru-down??? lol yeah i gave spice one credit he has put on dope shit, and to dj quik but what have they been doing now??? i won' speak on quik cuz i haven't heard his new shit yet but i heard its garbage...thats why i didnt mention those ones that you mention cuz to me they haven't came with shit that i like, maybe for you they're dope so i'm not going to question your taste in music but to me they ain't shit NOW!! i mean don't act like you're so smart in west coast music or something....lol...i treat underground the same as commerical rap but i could guarntee you that all those names you mentioned outside of cali..NOBODY would know them..just tell me, what impact have they made??? how many classic albums have they made???? i understand you're probably from the west and are just supporting the artists but don't get so fucking technical about this shit cuz the west is dead...i mean you want to name west coast artists...you forgot..mc eiht, too short, e-40, technine, bad azz, above the law, WARREN G!!! JUST to name a few.... ::) i only mention the ones i mentioned cuz they actually have released good shit recently and they might have the potential...the ones you named...lmao DON'T JOKE.....

LIL GUY

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2002, 07:01:29 AM »
HOW ARE WE HATIN ON XZIBIT IF WE SAY HIS SHIT IS TRASH,  IF I SAY "THE GAME IS TO BE SOLD" IS WACK AM I HATIN ON SNOOP? IF I SAY "NASTRADAMAS" WAS WACK AM I HATIN ON NAS?
IM SURE SOME PEEPS LIKE THOSE ALBUMS, BUT JUST CAUSE I DONT IM HATIN ON THOSE ARTIST.  I DONT HATE XZIBT, I HATE THOSE GARBAGE ASS SONGS THAT HE MADE.  I DONT KNOW XZIBIT WHY SHOULD I HATE HIM.  IF HIM AND SNOOP HAVE BEEF WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ME.  I THINK JAY-Z MAKES GOOD MUSIC SOMETIMES AND IM A NAS FAN.  YOU CAN STILL BE A XZIBIT FAN ADMIT HIS SHIT IS TERRIBLE.  IF SNOOP'S SOUNDS LIKE THE PROMO THAN I WILL BE THE FIRST TOO SAY THAT ITS WACK,  I DID NOT LIKE THE ADVANCE.  DOES THAT MEAN IM HATIN ON SNOOP?  YALL NEED TO DEFINE WHAT HATIN IS.

Real_G

« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2002, 09:40:37 AM »

WTF?? west will never be dead??? LMAO....kid don't joke like that..west HAS been dead for years....dude you act like those peeps i forgot to mention are supposed to be tight??? lol come on man....c-bo, b-legit, dru-down??? lol yeah i gave spice one credit he has put on dope shit, and to dj quik but what have they been doing now??? i won' speak on quik cuz i haven't heard his new shit yet but i heard its garbage...thats why i didnt mention those ones that you mention cuz to me they haven't came with shit that i like, maybe for you they're dope so i'm not going to question your taste in music but to me they ain't shit NOW!! i mean don't act like you're so smart in west coast music or something....lol...i treat underground the same as commerical rap but i could guarntee you that all those names you mentioned outside of cali..NOBODY would know them..just tell me, what impact have they made??? how many classic albums have they made???? i understand you're probably from the west and are just supporting the artists but don't get so fucking technical about this shit cuz the west is dead...i mean you want to name west coast artists...you forgot..mc eiht, too short, e-40, technine, bad azz, above the law, WARREN G!!! JUST to name a few.... ::) i only mention the ones i mentioned cuz they actually have released good shit recently and they might have the potential...the ones you named...lmao DON'T JOKE.....

I dont understand, how can it be dead if westcoast rappers keep makin albums. As long as cds are being made by west artists then the west is still alive. Yeah i didnt name ALL of them because I dont know every single west rapper. But how can you say some of that shit has no potential?  alot of them have recently come out with albums or are working on them. Plus your acting like they hav to make classics just to be good. Plus its in your opinion. ALOT of people on this board like all those artists i mentioned so dont act like they aint shit.

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2002, 10:26:27 AM »
First things first, the only track i heard from the new X album is "Loosing your mind" which i think is cool..

I think Man V Machine is gonna be a good album and better than Restless. I just don't understand why u all are hating on the album? when it drops and turns out better than u expected u all are gonna look silly.

Don't pass judgement on it til u got it.

And the West ain't dead, non while....

Ras
Saafir
Dre
Snoop
Crooked I
Lootpack
Defari
Alkoholiks
King T
Kurupt
Soopafly
Xzibit

etc etc as long as these ppl exist and bring out great stuff, west is alive and kicking

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2002, 07:15:38 PM »
Who ever says the west is dead must be retarded...

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2002, 05:16:32 AM »
Who ever says the west is dead must be retarded...

word dogg...
fuck em...aint knowin shit bout the west...
only dpg and aftermath
hahahah
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

min0rity

« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2002, 06:08:00 AM »
whoever says west ain't dead must be a dickriding faggot

Real_G

« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2002, 09:57:42 AM »

So im a dickriding faggot because I listen to westcoast music and enjoy it and pick up the new albums and support it....And believe its not dead? Look if its dead then why the fuck are you posting here? This is a westcoast forum and if you can read then youd notice the threads on all the NEW westcoast albums coming out......hmmmm so if theres new westcoast cds coming out then how can it be dead?........

budsmokeronly

« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2002, 10:21:49 AM »

you said in a earlier post that you didn't even listen to Quik's new album but heard that it was garbage, so you just take someone else's word for it.  Shit the west is far from dead.  Just cause you don't like it, and these little groupie kids who buy nelly, ja rule, will smith, puffy, juvenile, etc. ect., and don't know artists on the west don't mean that its dead.  Hell I have bought at least 15 west coast albums that came out this year and are damn good.  Just cause people are ignorant of good music doesn't mean that it is dead.