Author Topic: Let's admit it's kinda true...  (Read 401 times)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Let's admit it's kinda true...
« on: August 21, 2002, 09:32:33 AM »

We all know the history of the beef between Suge Knight and The DpG Family...(Snoop,Daz...ect)
We all the know the history between Suge & Dr Dre...(The Eazy contract thing...ect)

But what most don't tend/seem to understand (or forget) is....If it was not for Suge Snoop would be locked up for murder, and there would have never been a "The game is to be sold not told" cd (Or Carrer) for you to hate on.
(Who's money do you think paid for the high priced lawyer's that got ThA Doggfather aquitted....?)
It was a matter of loyalty......and Snoop broke out as soon as Suge got pinched.....danm!!! (or so it makes it seem that way)
It made Snoop look ungratful.....ImO.
That's prob the reason Suge has "HATE" for the guy, because he saved his life...in so many way's.
That's street "HATE"....have u ever been backstabbed by a close homie?
I will never know what really happened nor do I give a fuck about it....cause what they eat don't make me shit, I just want to understand why you....the fan have beef with "Tha Row"?

I just feel the disses you hear coming from "Tha Row" are legit....because the loyalty shown by the mentioned was 0%.
Snoop even turned his back on his own Blood....danm!!!
that's fucCed up..(Daz)
Tha Row want's to break Snoop for not showing his "Deathrow for life"....lol remember that shitt, on every track he world spitt that.
so one way or another Snoop will always be "Deathrow".

But yo....all this heat happening latley, is a trip because I see the same peep's in the middle of shit again...lol
And i get to thinkin' bout shit, Yo Snoop and the rest are the one's making it happen still.
Maybe Snoop's the reason this shit is going down all the time.
They are the one's who don't let the wound heal....fo' real.
Suge's on t.v talkin' shit right...?....true
But what he's speaking on is the same ole' shit over and over.....and it's mostly true.
cause he speaks on shitt that he experienced  with them while together.
Snoop's disses are talking bout what he's gonna do, or what he would do..."You know where to find me"...shitt you know where to find them aswell.
I love snoop....I just can't help thinkin' he's going to be the next one.

u know hwat I mean :'(

Dr Dre has the formula....true.
But that medicine is starting to cure the wrong people.
his next of kin are already killing hip-hop....lol

(I bet both Obie trice & 50 cent out sell Crooked I....
but only because they have the formula and the pop sensation behind them.)

I just want peep's to admit to that.

Hatesrats 2oo2

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Tha_Reverend

Re: Let's admit it's kinda true...
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2002, 10:07:42 AM »
Now that's some real shit.  Speak on it homie.

-Tha Rev

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2002, 10:35:33 AM »
it's true suge billed out snoop dogg, but this is bullshit cause it was all about money, suge don't got no luv for snoop dogg, he did it cause he knows that snoop was special, he was bitch slapin him and treating him like a bitch, only a stupid dumb ass nigga would still kiss suge asss, amen to that
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

budsmokeronly

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2002, 10:47:06 AM »
its not like snoop is the only one who left the row with bad feelings about suge.  Almost every single og inmate left and had bad feelings about suge.  So obviously suge was doing something wrong.  Plus, about the money that suge put up, snoop made suge a hell of a lot of money from all the albums he worked on at DR.  Also you don't know that if Suge didn't help snoop that he would be in jail for murder, that is something no one knows.  That be like saying if Pac didn't sign to DR then he would still be alive.  You just don't know that.  I don't talk shit about the row cause of any of that shit though.  I just think they do stupid things nowadays such as working with murder inc., and releasing stupid diss songs towards ex inmates.  I wish they would come back strong and keep the westcoast strong.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2002, 12:54:23 PM »
Its not like snoop is the only one who left the row with bad feelings about Suge.  Almost every single O.G. inmate left and had bad feelings about Suge.  So obviously Suge was doing something wrong.  Plus, about the money that Suge put up, Snoop made Suge a hell of a lot of money from all the albums he worked on at DR.

True homie...Yeah dogg all the inmates bolted but only after Suge Knight got the sent to the clink. The only (Big) O.G. inmates that peaced when Suge was in office that I can think of off the dome were "RbX" & "Dr Dre" & both of them lost almost everything when they abandoned ship.
so true....Snoop wasn't the only inamte to shake the spot wit' bad feelin's towards "Tha Row".
But why did the feelin's only surface once Suge was caged in..?

Yo on the money thang...I also agree Snoop made "Deathrow records" a grip of money....but at the time of the trial Snoop was still "The Chronic" and "Deep cover" he was yet to drop his soon to be classic lp..."Doggystyle"
so The money that Suge gave Tha dogg would have prob...been fronted to him in advance.

Didn't snoop have a million dollar bail...as well?
Or am i mixing my shitt wit' Pac?

Love or Hate Simon...he did alot for the O.G. inmates.
He got The doctor out of Ruthless.....this shitt would have never happened if that did not go down.

Peace
Hatesrats 2oo2

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2002, 12:58:23 PM »
Your on point bout Suge helpin' Snoop wit his trail...but...u have to think who made Suge all tha bank!! Suge owed it to Snoop to help him wit his trail cuz if it wasnt for Snoop(and Dre) then Death Row wouldnt have been what it was!! Then u have to think that Snoop wasnt gettin paid for half of what he released!!! "I still aint been paid for 187 on a cop"!!! And Suge would have never of helped Snoop if he wouldnt have known that Snoop made Death Row what it is!!! If he thought that he didnt need Snoop he never would have helped him out!!! Not to say bad shit bout Pac, but when Pac came to DR Suge thought that all he needed was Pac, if Snoop's trail was after Pac came to DR....he wouldnt have helped him at all!!!

Another thing...Snoop wasnt tha only that turned his back on Death Row...yo, why dont Tha Row and Suge diss catz like Tray Dee, and catz that dont really have they name "planted" in hip-hop?...cuz Suge knows that if they diss Snoop and Dre and cats like that then they will be heard cuz homiez listenin to their shit will say damn did u just hear what they said bout Snoop, most peeps wouldnt worry bout it if they heard them dissin' some1 like Tray Dee that dont have his name "big" in tha game!!! Suge is just always out for tha money!!!

budsmokeronly

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2002, 01:00:09 PM »
even if snoop had a million dollar bail, you get that money back when the trial is over.  And you only have to pay 10% of the actual bail, which would be 100,000.  Im sure another inmate would have bailed him out if suge didn't.

dpg2i3

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2002, 05:04:23 PM »
One thing you guys are all missing out on is this...Suge sold snoop's contract to no limit...i remember reading an interview in i think it was the source back when snoop first signed to no limit where master p was saying that word was the row needed some money and suge was looking to sell snoop's contract, i think the competing labels weree no limit and def jam - so it's not like snoop just flat out left death row, he recorded a whole other album to be released on death row and nothing ever happened with it, he may have requested to leave the row but in a way it doesn't seem like he just betrayed the label and was one day all of a sudden gone

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2002, 05:46:13 PM »
^^Word!!! I mean shit....Snoop's shit wasnt even gettin' released over at Death Row!!! Suge didnt even want Snoop's shit to come out! Of course u are gonna leave some a label that 1st aint payin' u then u make joints and shit and it dont get released!!! Suge was tryin' to make Snoop go bankrupt....just like you all say that Kurupt had a family to feed and was in debt and shit....Snoop was gettin' there....thats one thing I dont have a problem wit Kurupt doin'....he needed some bank to pay his debts and feed his family...but he went to tha enemy!!! Hopefully Snoop and Kurupt team back up and wit Daz now in tha mix..... :o...I just hope its soon!!!

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2002, 05:57:49 PM »
Snoop has every right to diss suge and the row........he helped build the row...he didnt make it, but helped build it..they all were apart of the foundation......snoop just happen to be the head all star in front of dr. dre.....we all know that...and suge knows that......but damn....
how old is suge knight????   you would think, a business man like himself, would move on.....snoop and tupac are gone.....focus all that effort and attention on your current artist.....and blow crooked i the fuck up....and every other artist....bring the west coast out on top.  business is business, but suge knight has been fuckin with snoop for years....i dont blame snoop dogg one bit, when he was on no limit....what did snoop do..??? he gave nothing but luvv to deathrow.....master P never let snoop release one bad diss record about deathrow, and no limit never once said anything bad about deathrow.....yet, deathrow still continued....all thats shit starts to build up man........i can understand biting your tongue....but shit, the man gets out of jail and is still on some b/s shit after all these years.......the whole west coast should slap his azzzz...........

i wish crooked i luck........

but look at the past.....deathrow released how many compilations...that had tupac featured. and crooked i featured???

didnt snoop dogg predict what they would do.....
his shit was pushin gold going on platinum.....

all the releases that were NON-Tupac from deathrow were pushin coppper goin on wood...

:-)

suge knight still aint doing nothing right.....

and if its true what Xzibit did in the club and didnt stand up to suge knight......he deserved to be bitch slapped also.....

come on now, what was X claimin on his last CD......if you fuck with dre, snoop, or anybody in his alcoholic family, you will get fucked up.......yet....he was stepped to in a club, and just said, i just record with him......

ahh well....i dont know X, i like his music, but if you are down with someone, you are down with someone...no matter what...

peace...
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2002, 06:27:51 PM »
one thing ay'll missing,, pac wanted to go out of tha row too, if he has did way back, he would be the first one to diss suge, and ya'll wouldn't react  like it's was a drama, but now thats it's snoop , ya,ll bitchin, i can't fuckin understand that
gives me dopeness"                                   

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2002, 08:10:46 PM »
On the real yall' still don't get the fucken' point so fuck it...

Loyalty don't exist in this day's N' age.....admit it.
that's all I wanted to establish....but fuck it.
now I have to tell it.....and let the rest of the peep's see shit through the eye's of a fan.
Just admit shitt...like

Eminem is a fucken backstreet boy admit it.
the only reason white people jock his shit is because he's white...and we all know 80% of hip-hop is purchased by the burb's.. ::)...so = platinum plus status.
so sales don't mean shit.
yeah he got's talent.....but danmm!!! admit his skin is the only reason you buy him.
Do you think Em' is tighter than Ras Kass?
better than Chino Xl?
better than Xzibit?
Better than Redman & method man..?
Better than the Wu?
Better than Pac?
Better than snoop?
is he more lyrical than Rakim?
the answer to all....hell muthaphukkin' no...then why does he sell more?
Because he's a pop artist.....period admit it..

That's why yall' swallow bacC Obie trice & 50 cent....they ain't shit.
and yall' just jock them because of their affiliation which I belive is stupid as fuck.....fuck the nut hugger's.

I tried to get the real outta this commentary but yall' still focus on what snoop doe's recently...so fuck it.
until yall' admit that snoop betrayed his loyalty to "Tha Row" only until after suge shook the spot (Because of jail) then yall' are truly lost in this.

Just admit shit.
The same peep's who loved xzibit for being on aftermath are now hater's because of the rumor's.
Fuck all yall'.

Imay be FaCed az fucC but I can still see yall'...

Hatesrats 2oo2

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2002, 08:27:37 PM »
:-*
gives me dopeness"                                   

platinumk777

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2002, 08:53:21 PM »
Hatesrats... think before you write. Your views are too simplistic. Sure, Snoop betrayed his loyalty, but what choice was he given? Suge wasn't payin Snoop his royalties, and not releasin his new album "Doggumentary", therefore preventin Snoop from makin any more money. At that rate, the man was gonna go broke. What the fuck would you have done? Don't give me that bullshit "loyalty over money", cause in the game, once you get a taste of the $$$, nothin else matters. I mean I'd understand if Snoop were to get a paycut of some sort, but shit, no royalties and no new albums = eventual bankruptcy
And you talk about loyalty and shit... what about Xzibit? Man, your opinions are one-sided. If X was so loyal, then how come that bitch didn't stand up to Suge and tell him rhe truth? "Uh, I just make records with them". Those aren't words of a loyal friend. So, to a lesser extent, X also betrayed his loyalty to Snoop and the Dogghose camp. But, of course, your hate for Snoop never made you realize that.

You want me to admit? Hell yeah, Snoop betrayed his so-called loyalty to Suge, because he was backed into a corner, and nearly everyone in the rap game would have done the same if they were in Snoop's position. It's all about the $$$. It's a fuckin shame, but that's how it is, and Suge should have known that before cutting off all cash flow to Snoop.

Big BpG

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2002, 10:47:41 PM »
Let me just say  this... do you have or have you see "welcome 2 deathrow"  .... well if you have... Snoop should have never gone through a trial... Snoop's firm was flabbergasted that they would even consider putting Snoop through a trial because the evidence was so clear that the murder was in self defense... even after the evidence was given, they went with a trial... so Suge could have kept his pocket in check... he just wants to give you a reason to hate Snoop and say he's not being loyal to Suge... but if you want to talk loyalty, look at suge and pac

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05