Author Topic: Let's admit it's kinda true...  (Read 400 times)

themovie

Re: Let's admit it's kinda true...
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2002, 11:29:25 PM »
Hatesrats... think before you write. Your views are too simplistic. Sure, Snoop betrayed his loyalty, but what choice was he given? Suge wasn't payin Snoop his royalties, and not releasin his new album "Doggumentary", therefore preventin Snoop from makin any more money. At that rate, the man was gonna go broke. What the fuck would you have done? Don't give me that bullshit "loyalty over money", cause in the game, once you get a taste of the $$$, nothin else matters. I mean I'd understand if Snoop were to get a paycut of some sort, but shit, no royalties and no new albums = eventual bankruptcy
And you talk about loyalty and shit... what about Xzibit? Man, your opinions are one-sided. If X was so loyal, then how come that bitch didn't stand up to Suge and tell him rhe truth? "Uh, I just make records with them". Those aren't words of a loyal friend. So, to a lesser extent, X also betrayed his loyalty to Snoop and the Dogghose camp. But, of course, your hate for Snoop never made you realize that.

You want me to admit? Hell yeah, Snoop betrayed his so-called loyalty to Suge, because he was backed into a corner, and nearly everyone in the rap game would have done the same if they were in Snoop's position. It's all about the $$$. It's a fuckin shame, but that's how it is, and Suge should have known that before cutting off all cash flow to Snoop.

I agree with u,but i dont think snoop was broke at that time...
he earned a lot of money from the sales of doggystyle and doggfather so he wasn't broke!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2002, 12:58:32 AM »
On the real yall' still don't get the fucken' point so fuck it...

Loyalty don't exist in this day's N' age.....admit it.
that's all I wanted to establish....but fuck it.
now I have to tell it.....and let the rest of the peep's see shit through the eye's of a fan.
Just admit shitt...like

Eminem is a fucken backstreet boy admit it.
the only reason white people jock his shit is because he's white...and we all know 80% of hip-hop is purchased by the burb's.. ::)...so = platinum plus status.
so sales don't mean shit.
yeah he got's talent.....but danmm!!! admit his skin is the only reason you buy him.
Do you think Em' is tighter than Ras Kass?
better than Chino Xl?
better than Xzibit?
Better than Redman & method man..?
Better than the Wu?
Better than Pac?
Better than snoop?
is he more lyrical than Rakim?
the answer to all....hell muthaphukkin' no...then why does he sell more?
Because he's a pop artist.....period admit it..

That's why yall' swallow bacC Obie trice & 50 cent....they ain't shit.
and yall' just jock them because of their affiliation which I belive is stupid as fuck.....fuck the nut hugger's.

I tried to get the real outta this commentary but yall' still focus on what snoop doe's recently...so fuck it.
until yall' admit that snoop betrayed his loyalty to "Tha Row" only until after suge shook the spot (Because of jail) then yall' are truly lost in this.

Just admit shit.
The same peep's who loved xzibit for being on aftermath are now hater's because of the rumor's.
Fuck all yall'.

Imay be FaCed az fucC but I can still see yall'...

Hatesrats 2oo2

i agree homie
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2002, 02:55:59 AM »
Yeah, Suge did bail Snoop out, but at the end of the day i'd say the main reason was possibly because Snoop was (and still is) a major player in the hip-hop world, he was one of the star artists on Death Row & Suge needed him just as much as Snoop needed Suge to help him out, so it worked both ways. Now, since i'm guessing it was just about Snoop bringing in money why would Snoop stick with Suge when he was using him AND treating him like shit behind the scenes (i'm sure everyone knows about the rumours of Snoop getting slapped around alot by Suge). It's like when females are getting beat up by their husbands/boyfriends and they stay with them because they think they still love them and want to show loyalty because they think things will get better, but in reality their scared and weak. Now not that Snoop & Suge were married, lol, but why stick around when your getting treated like shit? Why stay scared and become weak when there's oppertunites to move on to a safer life?

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.