Author Topic: game speaks on 50 and 50 speaks on game  (Read 839 times)

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: game speaks on 50 and 50 speaks on game
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2005, 08:54:34 PM »
UR TELLING ME GAME TALKS TO MAGAZINES ABOUT HIS PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS LABEL. LAST TIME I CHECKED THAS A BIG NO-NO IN RAP

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2005, 08:59:20 PM »
i wouldnt be surprised considering 50 is that arrogant.. imo game is way betta then 50 (even tho he is nothing phenominal). maybe game will talk sum shit about 50 on 300 bars...  ;D

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2005, 09:37:22 PM »
like everybody else i doubt the 50/interscope quote is tru

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2005, 01:22:42 AM »

game needs to respect the chef who put food on his plate.. all this hurricane chatter ..this nigga need to quit.. boy already actin like amg.. nigga big headed...

his fans on that board r stupid....not all but ..damn who gives a fuck who writes that nigga check...

i wouldnt blame 'boo-boo"(lol) if he cut that nigga off...and let somebody else deal with him... buck,banks nem aint actin like a diva... so why is he actin like he diana ross...

he gone fuck himself off...

i doubt what that shit 50 said in vibe is real...

this shit is remindin me more n more of dj quik and amg..

ctlhog

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2005, 01:39:04 AM »
both them niggas is gay as fuck 8)
REAL NIGGAZ DO IT MOVIN'

THIZZ IS WHAT IT IS

Makaveli R.I.P.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Exit Tupac......enter Makaveli
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2005, 07:11:25 AM »
or free publicity to help them both sell albums

Yeah this could be true, too! they only beef each other, that they are more in tv and this is good for selling albums!

"I'm watching how he walked through the door. The way he sounded, the delivery.......all of it turned me on." - Dr. Dre about The Game
"50 ain't gangsta, Lloyd Banks ain't gansta, Yayo ain't gangsta, Young Buck u know u ain't gangsta...."

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2005, 01:08:33 PM »
Master P has a distribution deal with kock for No Limit  and he doesnt suck well he does but didnt how is that. Master p then > 50 cent now.
and the dumbest thing said this year is...

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2005, 02:04:29 PM »
completely agree^^^^^

[img]

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2005, 04:26:04 PM »
I hope he never works with 50 or g-unit. I dont like Game either but I dont want a westcoast artist selling out with eastcoast people. It would be cool if game went independent kept it westcoast.

chronic01

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • StR8 Westcoast
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2005, 04:33:00 PM »
I hope he never works with 50 or g-unit. I dont like Game either but I dont want a westcoast artist selling out with eastcoast people. It would be cool if game went independent kept it westcoast.
yea fat chance of that ever happening

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2005, 12:44:10 AM »
Master P has a distribution deal with kock for No Limit  and he doesnt suck well he does but didnt how is that. Master p then > 50 cent now.
and the dumbest thing said this year is...

i dont even see how that was dumb... thats the truth there.. everything 50 is doin now p did it all back then from the clothes,shoes,etc.. only thing p didnt do that 50 did was beef to get his name out..

p's music hustle then>> 50's hustle now-

the east n west was beefin.. p dropped a gang of no-names in the industy and stole the rap-game

then the music...mayne... p shits on 50's catalogue that goes 4 quality wise too..and 50 had dre a well known producer. and a shit load of other known producers and p had... beats by the pound and them niggas made everybody who was buyin no-limit product say fuck what the east n west goin thru....shit p did sumthin dre was scared to do and that was take snoop from suge

ice cream man, ghetto dope,n the last don >>>>>>>> power of the(or a) dollar,g.r.o.d.t and the massacre
mia x unlady like >>>>>>>>. game- documentary
silkk the shocker's - charge it 2 tha game- >>>>>>>>> lloyd banks
c-murder- life or death >>> young buck's welcome to cashville
tru's album - >>> g-unit's

p had more weight on his shoulders than 50 has now..that nigga made an army of niggas 95% of em couldnt rap 4 shit... into gold n platinum artist..p didnt have jimmy iovine or dre or emenim to help him.. nigga was on priority hustlin by his damnself..

p was betta than 50 back then..money-wise,industry wise,street wise and any other thing u could think of

lets not 4get if u wasnt apart of the geto boys u wasnt gone no kind of attention... look what p did  vs the shit 50 is doin