Author Topic: question about mp3 players  (Read 351 times)

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
Re: question about mp3 players
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2005, 01:36:46 PM »
Why would someone get an iPod shuffle?  There is no screen, how do you know what song your selecting?

... hence the "shuffle" in the name.

You basically create a playlist on iTunes (of whatever you want) and it randomly throws songs into the iPod Shuffle.  For example, make a quick playlist with the songs you really like.  If it ends up being 1000 songs deep and the shuffle can only carry 250, then when you plug it into your computer, iTunes throws in a random list off the 1000.  You go about your business listening to the music you really like.  When you plug it back in, it gets another random set of songs off that 1000 song playlist.

That's how most people use their iPods/mp3 players anyway.  They create a playlist and have the playlist play in "shuffle" mode.  When a "bad" song comes up, they simply hit skip.

Get a iPod Shuffle.

8)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2005, 01:39:23 PM »
^ sometimes i swear you work for apple

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2005, 02:40:52 PM »
^ sometimes i swear you work for apple

haha... you never know  :-X

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2005, 02:49:21 PM »
It sounds like a stupid concept to me.  I can't see how people would think that's good.  I guess it's just not my cup of tea.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2005, 02:57:45 PM »
I think the shuffle is more for people who want a dedicated workout mp3 player. Something where they dont need to fijit with what song they want to listen to. PLus its not a hard drive player, and you dont got all these parts moving around when your running.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2005, 03:25:37 PM »
^ uhu, cause i dont really wana take my regular ipod to the gym, i at least need some sort of holder thing, and those things are like 40$!

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2005, 03:47:52 PM »

and you can't plus them into walls directly, most of them you have to stick in your mouth then plug a metal fork into the outlet while standing in water to get the best sound

The average intelligence level of a U.S. soldier has been displayed here.

don't make this average soldier re-up and deliver some more laser guided presents back to your relatives in afghanistan  ;D

You were at sea sitting inside a barrel with holes.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2005, 04:00:14 PM »
i think i wana get a 40 gig ipod or that i river,cause 20 aint enough for me, the problem i got is , my ipod is mad scratched up, u know if i can get a replacement for the top white cover thingie?

I don't know about replacing that part, good luck with that.  I didn't have any real bad scratches my iPod but I cleaned it with this:

PLus its not a hard drive player, and you dont got all these parts moving around when your running.

You can run find with a hard drive player.  I have 40GB player that came with a case and belt clip.  I run with it all the time and use it at the gym.  It works flawlesses and I don't even feel it dispite it's bulky appearance.

Acgrundy

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2005, 09:28:10 PM »
lol i love you guys getting mad at me when you ask the most stupid question in all of the world

anyways i have a more serious question... is there a computer that you can plug into the wall with and adapter or that runs off of batteries?

the flux capacitor on my lap top went

hey dumbass, I had an mp3 player, and it ONLY ran off batteries.  thats why I asked the question you fuckin toolshed. 

Thirteen

« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2005, 10:40:45 PM »
lol i love you guys getting mad at me when you ask the most stupid question in all of the world

anyways i have a more serious question... is there a computer that you can plug into the wall with and adapter or that runs off of batteries?

hey dumbass, I had an mp3 player, and it ONLY ran off batteries.  thats why I asked the question you fuckin toolshed. 

don't get mad at me because in your long life you haven't grasped the basics of the english language...

when you use the word OR to seperate two things... it means you'll take an option

like if i were to say to you "do you want the $20 OR the cd?"... you have to chose one option

so when you asked..."is there an mp3 player that runs off batteries or runs off an adapter?" you were asking the stupidest question around because there are mp3 players that do both

in closing:
1. you're the dumbass
2. i hope you learned not to be such a dumbass next time
3. you should go back to picking on teenagers and talking about killing yourself because that's the only shit you're good for around here

Acgrundy

« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2005, 05:58:26 PM »

don't get mad at me because in your long life you haven't grasped the basics of the english language...

when you use the word OR to seperate two things... it means you'll take an option

like if i were to say to you "do you want the $20 OR the cd?"... you have to chose one option

so when you asked..."is there an mp3 player that runs off batteries or runs off an adapter?" you were asking the stupidest question around because there are mp3 players that do both

in closing:
1. you're the dumbass
2. i hope you learned not to be such a dumbass next time
3. you should go back to picking on teenagers and talking about killing yourself because that's the only shit you're good for around here

uh your the fuckin square that is just trying to get technical with my question.  if you didn't understand it in the first place, your dumb as hell, and secondly, you shouldn't have replied.  Go back to filling your cd changer with music that you are too mature for Aisle 6.

and just for you dumb toolshed ass:

an mp3 player can run on both batteries and an ac adapter.  therefor it can be played using batteries or an ac adapter.
hope that helps out your downsyndrome tooshed ass.  ya fuckin square.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2005, 06:05:09 PM by Acgrundy »

Thirteen

« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2005, 08:09:08 PM »
ask stupid questions.... expect people to make you look like the fucking retard you are

i'm glad you now know that there are mp3 players with batteries and cords... welcome to 1999...you slow education is really advancing

and finally don't make me give you my address so you can bitch out of another fight you fucking internet pussy

« Last Edit: February 25, 2005, 08:12:22 PM by Needles Kane »

Acgrundy

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2005, 11:46:49 AM »
ask stupid questions.... expect people to make you look like the fucking retard you are

i'm glad you now know that there are mp3 players with batteries and cords... welcome to 1999...you slow education is really advancing

and finally don't make me give you my address so you can bitch out of another fight you fucking internet pussy

I just made you look stupid when you tried to clown me.  and I'd whoop your square ass any fuckin day you homo.  your so dumb I can't believe they let you into the military, but I guess that was your only choice since college was way out of the question.

Thirteen

« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2005, 12:01:30 PM »

I just made you look stupid when you tried to clown me.  and I'd whoop your square ass any fuckin day you homo.  your so dumb I can't believe they let you into the military, but I guess that was your only choice since college was way out of the question.

well i can't say that you're dumb because even dumb people know they're not smart...you're just fucking retarded... you live in your little retarded wonder land of stupid questions, ice cweeem and internet fights

you're an internet pussy... this is not theory this is a proven FACT.... you're not going to whoop anyone's ass and that's already been proven time and time again little bitch boy...stop acting hard on the internet, pussy