Author Topic: Jadakiss & Fat Joe comment on "Piggy Bank"  (Read 1188 times)

soopa-man

Re: Jadakiss & Fat Joe comment on "Piggy Bank"
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2005, 11:22:08 AM »
i dont see why Jadakiss and Styles are ready for war when a little over qutie a few weeks ago, also on Funk Flex show, they were like we cant respond!, because Interscope is going to take 50's side becasue he sells more records, now they are ready for war and shyt, i guess he figures this is his last shot at becoming the star he wants to be, "Piggy Bank" is cool, but this shyt is gonna get ridiculous like the Murder Inc/Benzino/Shady/Aftermath, Bullshyt u can tell, Jada didnt rip Beanie Sigel, so im interested what he can do because so far, he hasnt battel rapped good IMO

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2005, 02:23:32 PM »
So what side is Flex on or is he tryin to stay in the middle. I think this is goin to be great. IMO this could turn out to be a huge battle cos if Joe and Jada respond then banks will get in. So in return Nas might get involved which (long shot) may bring Jay Z back to go at Nas again.

And heres a conspiracy theory for ya. Jadakiss said he won't respond cos Interscope favour 50 cos he sell more. Perhaps this was a clue. By 50 going at Jada then Jada's sales rise. meaning Interscope are happier. Was it all a planned battle? IMO no

[img]

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2005, 02:35:27 PM »
we got a battle!!!
lmao, wen sway says that, its the funniest shit

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2005, 03:17:09 PM »
<< still ain't got piggybank

all links are down

can someone hook me up?

props
NO MORE WAR

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2005, 05:30:04 PM »
Jada & Styles would take 50
well Game aint gonna get involved in this and Buck rarely disses anyone

but he'd sure shank somebody though  ;)

ROTMFLMMFAO!

-KIDRENEGADE-

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2005, 07:06:18 PM »
nas is the only one who should respond to 50, maybe people will start to care about him again, like they did when jay ressurected his career. all the rest of them have no reason to respond, the trl crowd already decided who won. 50 is a genius, even if his skills are average.

word

Semir

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2005, 08:23:19 AM »
no1 should respond because then 50 gets what he wants, no1 can end his career he has got TOO much fans and they will stay on 50's side unless if 50 keeps dissing ppl and they all work togetter on 1 track.

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2005, 09:28:20 AM »
^^^^^I wonder what side ur on lol

[img]

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2005, 11:35:26 AM »
Jada & Styles would take 50
well Game aint gonna get involved in this and Buck rarely disses anyone

but he'd sure shank somebody though  ;)
for real when ja fool opened his mouth it was like everybody lyrically gang banging them. eminem and everybody on shay and g-unit even em's daughter hailie jade dissed ja fool.  young buck disses benzino and ja fool obie tirce does too on the track called "welcome to detroit city" game does too. then you got the songs "bump heads" tony yayo is on that one "keep talkin" that got d-12 and the  song "bodygaurd" that has dr.dre damn even Muredr inc. changed there name (i know that is not why but fits the situation. and then you got that diss that xzibit did with eminem dissin jermaine dupri. and then you got xzibit and eminem dissin ja rule on sya my name and jermaine d. the song say what you say enven timbo was oin at the end telling jermaine dupri to suck his dick. i dont think they have ever lost with so many homeboys like that. so who doint get involved. like Nate dogg say's " here is a message to the youngsters today satnding by you can die." on the song "one more da"y murder was the case soundtrack. 8)

Kal EL

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2005, 12:26:36 PM »
This entire situation is quite hilarious too me. Does anyone get a sensation of De Ja Vue? When Jay Z did the same thing a few years ago in response top many people doing sunbliminal disses. Then He did TakeOver. The only person that he shouldn't have said shit to was Mr. Nasir Jones who laid him down TWICE, first with Ether and then blew the whistle on his Punk Ass with the CLassic LAST REAL NIGGA ALIVE.

But lets look at the facts for a minute,

1. People have been takin' shots at 50. And they have been doin' it on the low...Meaning mixtapes and underground DVD's.
2. Fat Joe ain't gonna murder nobody Lyrically because, well shit read his current Lyrical content. A couple of hot songs don't  make a MC. Rakim is the greatest and never got all the attention that any of these "Studio Thugs" are getting.
3. Jada did a bitch move with that cry wolf response originally with Flex. "If We respond Jimmy I is gonna fuck us"...Gimmie a break.
4. Nas PUBLICALLY DISSED 50 at a concert, that is Undisputable. Now after his record comes out he is non-chalant about it. Like anyone can respond if they like but he doesn't care, C'mon Nas. You better than that.
5. 50 has only taken out Ja Fool and Wanna Be Gotti. That is not all that impressive, if he can take on anyone of these people now, other than Fat Joe(What A Joke) then that will be a REAL Notch on his MC belt.

50 is REAL FULL OF HIMSELF currently but then again so was Jay Z at one point, before he got "Sonned" by Nas. 50 hasn't been half the MC he was when he was Underground. I say that as a person that has his Old Shit when he was a Lyrical Monster from Jam. Queens that made the Industry take notice and Rap Mags.

Bottomline if 50 don't do good numbers then he will be the butt of some jokes for a minute, if he doesn't take any of the aforementioned MC's down then he will be a joke and his EGO seriously bruised like Jay's was for a minute.

But then again this RAP SHIT is looking Like A Vincet MC Mahon Production...WWE.

wcsoldier

« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2005, 12:25:44 AM »
Nas gonna destroy fifty lyrically ,Jada gonna not respond and Fat Joe is wack and not a battle mc.

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2005, 03:22:57 AM »
why people saying jada is not gone respond??? I really dont get it...

---Hiphop Harted taking it back to where it Started---
2004s Number 1...

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2005, 04:26:01 AM »
This entire situation is quite hilarious too me. Does anyone get a sensation of De Ja Vue? When Jay Z did the same thing a few years ago in response top many people doing sunbliminal disses. Then He did TakeOver. The only person that he shouldn't have said shit to was Mr. Nasir Jones who laid him down TWICE, first with Ether and then blew the whistle on his Punk Ass with the CLassic LAST REAL NIGGA ALIVE.

But lets look at the facts for a minute,

1. People have been takin' shots at 50. And they have been doin' it on the low...Meaning mixtapes and underground DVD's.
2. Fat Joe ain't gonna murder nobody Lyrically because, well shit read his current Lyrical content. A couple of hot songs don't  make a MC. Rakim is the greatest and never got all the attention that any of these "Studio Thugs" are getting.
3. Jada did a bitch move with that cry wolf response originally with Flex. "If We respond Jimmy I is gonna fuck us"...Gimmie a break.
4. Nas PUBLICALLY DISSED 50 at a concert, that is Undisputable. Now after his record comes out he is non-chalant about it. Like anyone can respond if they like but he doesn't care, C'mon Nas. You better than that.
5. 50 has only taken out Ja Fool and Wanna Be Gotti. That is not all that impressive, if he can take on anyone of these people now, other than Fat Joe(What A Joke) then that will be a REAL Notch on his MC belt.

50 is REAL FULL OF HIMSELF currently but then again so was Jay Z at one point, before he got "Sonned" by Nas. 50 hasn't been half the MC he was when he was Underground. I say that as a person that has his Old Shit when he was a Lyrical Monster from Jam. Queens that made the Industry take notice and Rap Mags.

Bottomline if 50 don't do good numbers then he will be the butt of some jokes for a minute, if he doesn't take any of the aforementioned MC's down then he will be a joke and his EGO seriously bruised like Jay's was for a minute.

But then again this RAP SHIT is looking Like A Vincet MC Mahon Production...WWE.

Summed it up.
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2005, 10:24:59 AM »
ok so Candy Shop was originally Fat Joe's record and he actually helped produce it with Scott Storch?? LMAO 50 must feel stupid now
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2005, 10:31:56 PM »
i would quote my own shit but whtever ignore it it is TRUE 8)