Author Topic: Support a battered republican.  (Read 177 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Support a battered republican.
« on: February 24, 2005, 01:10:37 PM »
From www.jeffgannon.com

I'm  baaaaaaack!  If you thought I was going to slink away - then you don't know much about me.  Someone still has to battle the Left and now that I've emerged from  the crucible, I'm stronger than before.

Despite all the pleas from the Left to go over to the 'dark side' and expose the 'corrupt Bush administration' simply isn't going to happen.  My faith and my ideology are rock solid.

----------------

Woodrow, Cwalker, Trauma.... Jeff Gannon, the fake reporter and former prostitute, who somehow gained access to the white house press briefings is asking for your help!

http://www.jeffgannon.com/contributions.htm

Your support is appreciated.

As you might expect, recent developments have left me without an income, but I am determined not to allow that to keep me from speaking out.

Your kind messages of support have sustained me since this all began, and I am hoping you will consider a donation to keep my voice from going silent.

This is an excellent opportunity to fight back against the well-funded attack machine of the Left.

Make a secure donation using a credit card through

____

Just passing the word along.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Support a battered republican.
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2005, 04:36:49 PM »
Is this guy your boyfriend or something?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2005, 05:29:06 PM »
LOL
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2005, 05:56:34 PM »
Is this guy your boyfriend or something?
Ant doesn't have a boyfriend, he has a sheep.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2005, 08:54:01 PM »
ant did a republican molest you as a child or something, i  swear i havn't seen you post ONE SINGLE topic that doesn't bash republicans and lift democrats up to some Jesus Christ superstar level. lol some please prove me wrong.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2005, 09:31:45 PM »
ant did a republican molest you as a child or something, i  swear i havn't seen you post ONE SINGLE topic that doesn't bash republicans and lift democrats up to some Jesus Christ superstar level. lol some please prove me wrong.

lol its unfortunate there is so much news that is embarassing the republican party... and i dunno what you're reading, but I hardly ever write a post praising democrats... 

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2005, 12:16:06 AM »
^ get some dimention man you seriously need to post something different. eating chocolate cake isa great thing,  but eating it every day is sickening

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09