Author Topic: Xzibit is realer than Snoop when it comes to Suge  (Read 751 times)

Jome

Xzibit is realer than Snoop when it comes to Suge
« on: August 19, 2002, 05:44:11 PM »
I'm tired of all the people who thinks Snoop would have crip-walked on Suge Knights azz if they came to shuffles.
Yall acting like Snoop could beat anybody in a fight.

In fact there's a reason why Snoop showed crip-signs to Suge when they confronted.
Snoop probably had 5-8 bodyguards around him when they met at that arena, and as Suge didn't have none, (except his hot-dog buying slave) Snoop felt safe to cause some free publicity.

Anybody who think Snoop would beat Suge in a fight, must be high off something.
At least Xzibit knows his limits.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Jome

Re: Xzibit is realer than Snoop when it comes to S
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2002, 05:45:38 PM »
Matter of fact, put Xzibit & Snoop in a room, and let's see who win the fight. hmm. diff. decision  ::)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2002, 05:50:36 PM »
It aint about who beats who, its bout pride... id rather get my ass kicked then do like X did (if its true) but anywayz, im waitin for X's album 2 so its all good

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2002, 05:52:42 PM »
lol suge wasn't alone because he said he was alone man, he was alone at this moment.... remember the source awars back in 99 i think when the scuffle occure, well see all the death row affialiate that were there , maybe all or more where there too, plus suge.. they were egal, and in a street battle anybody can win , it doesn't matter if u do karate or that your fat like yoggy bear, . it's all about experiences
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2002, 05:52:46 PM »
Yo, this aint bout a fist fight dogg....I doubt that u will see Suge and Snoop fist-fight...their would be gun clappin'
way b4 u would see them fist-fight!!!! I can guarantee u that u wont see Snoop and Suge in a fist fight!!! If anything (I hope it dont go that far) but one of em will end up 6 feet deep!!!

Jome

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2002, 06:03:44 PM »
Yo, this aint bout a fist fight dogg....I doubt that u will see Suge and Snoop fist-fight...their would be gun clappin'
way b4 u would see them fist-fight!!!! I can guarantee u that u wont see Snoop and Suge in a fist fight!!! If anything (I hope it dont go that far) but one of em will end up 6 feet deep!!!

yea, but Xzibit is still smarter if you look at it that way.
Xzibit doesn't have the same kinda people like Snoop got, to fire a gun if that's what it comes to.
But even if Snoop got more people with guns, he isn't the only one with firearms.
You don't look so tough when you're lying on the pavement with a bullet in your head....

It reminds me of my 2 younger brothers -
The youngest one knows I will kick his ass, so he doesn't talk tough to me
The older one also knows that I will kick his ass, but still decides to be a smartass, and then gets his ass kicked.
It's all about being smart, and I don't think Snoop is being that.

See now, in this example, Xzibit was the younger brother, and Snoop was the older one.

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2002, 06:42:07 PM »

yea, but Xzibit is still smarter if you look at it that way.
Xzibit doesn't have the same kinda people like Snoop got, to fire a gun if that's what it comes to.
But even if Snoop got more people with guns, he isn't the only one with firearms.
You don't look so tough when you're lying on the pavement with a bullet in your head....

It reminds me of my 2 younger brothers -
The youngest one knows I will kick his ass, so he doesn't talk tough to me
The older one also knows that I will kick his ass, but still decides to be a smartass, and then gets his ass kicked.
It's all about being smart, and I don't think Snoop is being that.

See now, in this example, Xzibit was the younger brother, and Snoop was the older one.

But still....yo older brother aint gonna back down even if he knows that he will still get his ass beat....he is being more of a man and standin' up to u and sayin I aint gonna let u punk me out without me standin' up for myself....its respect....if u cant stand up for urself and be a man and u keep lettin' some1 punk u out then u gonna be labeled a punk all yo life....even tho ur older brother knows he will get his ass beat he still stands up and bes a man!!!

That is what Snoop is doin'! He is standin' up for himself and gainin' his respect!! X is just lettin' Suge punk him around and now that Suge knows that X is scared of him he gonna keep pickin' on his ass when he sees him, cuz he dont respect him!!!  

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2002, 06:49:36 PM »

yeah, if it come to a face to face, suge say yo mama is a bitch or you'z a bitch , snoop may throw a twisted punch, or vice versa, than after a lil rumble u'll see them guns pump, but b4 that there will be a fist shit fo sho
gives me dopeness"                                   

yung-g

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Tha West Coast Aint Dead !!!
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2002, 07:53:17 PM »
I'm tired of all the people who thinks Snoop would have crip-walked on Suge Knights azz if they came to shuffles.
Yall acting like Snoop could beat anybody in a fight.

In fact there's a reason why Snoop showed crip-signs to Suge when they confronted.
Snoop probably had 5-8 bodyguards around him when they met at that arena, and as Suge didn't have none, (except his hot-dog buying slave) Snoop felt safe to cause some free publicity.

Anybody who think Snoop would beat Suge in a fight, must be high off something.
At least Xzibit knows his limits.

all of that shit is true. cause alotta people act like snoop can really bully around suge, & beat his ass. on tha street i doubt snoop would run up to suge and say all that shit to his face, with out any bodyguards.
COMING SOON:

Featuring: Keak da Sneak, Jacka & Husalah (Mob Figaz), Bushwick Bill (Get Boys),
Mistah FAB, & more.
***INCLUDES BONUS DVD***

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2002, 08:00:52 PM »
Snoop is a fool for fuckin with him period. He's digging his grave.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2002, 08:18:27 PM »
Snoop is a fool for fuckin with him period. He's digging his grave.

kuniver

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Going For A 7th!
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2002, 08:19:47 PM »
Xzibit aint no bitch.. he stood his ground and said he wasnt around then and it just making musc with them.. theres no reason to fight, it dont prove shit, cuz all fighting leaves is a bunch of bruises and shit..
"I smash mics like cornbread, you can't kill me I was born dead"- Big L (RIP)

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2002, 08:26:36 PM »
^^^^^^ thats ain't the point , i ain't sayin x is a back for not fightin, i'm sayin is a bich for bitchin on his friend,,, if he would say the shit, who knows if there would have been a rumble.. people imagine all kind of stuff, but on the real he bitch on his friend, even the NEW COMER, KNoC said he was down with em, but xzibit who was there b4 knoc can't say that his down with em, thats some bullshit, open your eyes , thats a bitch move..

it's like your best friend turnin his back on yo on the bigg man of tha hood, how would u react, " oh it's ok , he didn't mean it bla bla bla" pleez than a new nigga who just come on the hood says that your his homeboy and don't fuck with him, who would u give the props , the one who was a long time friend , or the new comer, i would personnaly trust the new comer who was down to whatever, u ain't supposed to turn your back on your friend on any circonstances.. thats bitchin
gives me dopeness"                                   

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2002, 08:27:15 PM »
Xzibit aint no bitch.. he stood his ground and said he wasnt around then and it just making musc with them.. theres no reason to fight, it dont prove shit, cuz all fighting leaves is a bunch of bruises and shit..

word up

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2002, 08:28:52 PM »
lol when knoc said he was down with the crew, did suge fax him some menaces ? pleez
gives me dopeness"