Author Topic: Xzibit is realer than Snoop when it comes to Suge  (Read 750 times)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Re: Xzibit is realer than Snoop when it comes to S
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2002, 08:34:22 PM »

If the beef consists I'll bet anyone that Snoop Dogg is the next big name in Hip-hop to die.

I'll bet my life on it.

and it suck's hard cause Snoop is one of the great's at what he does.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2002, 08:39:14 PM »
i don't know but i think it would be more than a STUPID MOVE to make kill snoop with this public beef, it ain't like snoop gonna fall down like that, pleez we ain't in a soap opera
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2002, 08:46:22 PM »
Suge aint immortal... People act like he cant die.. If either Snoop or Suge die, the other one will have to die 2, look at the Biggie/Pac situation, no one really wants to see it happen

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2002, 08:58:15 PM »
^^ true
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2002, 09:01:50 PM »
Suge aint immortal... People act like he cant die.. If either Snoop or Suge die, the other one will have to die 2, look at the Biggie/Pac situation, no one really wants to see it happen

My point exactly homie...

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2002, 09:17:36 PM »
Word!! If Suge gets popped then Snoop gonna get popped, If Snoop dies, then Suges ass will get killed too!!! But really we havent seen who Suge has lined up to for retalition!!! Really all he got is Crooked I!! I want to hear how he gonna come after Snoop, what made Snoop's diss hot is it was all true and real!!! This beef is gonna get really really interestin' realll soon!!!

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2002, 01:48:00 AM »
I know this will never happen but i'd rather see them ALL become homies and work together again. I mean all this arguing and bitching is getting out of hand, it's splitting everyone up, and that's prolly what Suge wants to see.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Jome

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2002, 05:35:27 AM »
Some of yall Snoop-fans (e.g. Slickk & LBCSnoop) acting like it's tough to talk the talk when you can't walk the walk.

If you talk shit and then gets knocked the fuck out, you really proved yourself to be a bitch, and just got put in yo place.
If you don't talk shit, you know your limits, simple as that.

Yall acting like Snoop is some kinda Tyson, just because he talks like him. He sure as hell can't walk the walk like Tyson can.

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2002, 05:41:17 AM »
its all a bout publicity for suge....

and its just a record battle for snoop n xzibit.. none of them would dare to touch each other in real life.  :-X
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

budsmokeronly

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2002, 05:48:57 AM »
If you talk shit and then gets knocked the fuck out, you really proved yourself to be a bitch, and just got put in yo place.

I am sorry but I don't agree with you on this Jome.  It may just be how I feel though.  But if you talk shit and stand up for yourself, even if you get your ass kicked to hell, at least you stood up for yourself, which is a lot harder to do than back down.  X said in songs that he has his homies back, and he should have snoops back cause they are homies.  I am not saying right then and there at the club X should have punched Suge.  But he should have said "yeah Snoops my homie."  If you get your ass kicked that don't make you a bitch.  Everyone in this world can get their ass kicked by at least one person and probably a lot more.  Their are hundreds of millions of people that could kick my ass, snoops ass, suge's ass, whatever.  Is it something to be ashamed of?  No.  I think you should be more ashamed of yourself for not sticking up for yourself.  What if you were married or in love with a girlfriend and some guy twice your size hit her, or raped her, or did something really horible to her.  Would you just sit back and do nothing cause you are scared you might get hurt?

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2002, 05:49:33 AM »
>= link=board=general;num=1029815051;start=20#21 date=08/20/02 at 06:48:00]I know this will never happen but i'd rather see them ALL become homies and work together again.

It will happen......ImO
Someday That's one of the "Before I die" must see's.

As far as the music industry goe's it will go down.
The stat's are yes the reunion will happen.
Over time Bad blood cool's off, Let's just pray that they stay alive during this period to make it to tha reunion.
we have already lost Pac.

The Inmates will drop again.
As a billion sub-lables collab to make it happen.

Hatesrats 2o02

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2002, 06:18:36 AM »
Some of yall Snoop-fans (e.g. Slickk & LBCSnoop) acting like it's tough to talk the talk when you can't walk the walk.

Yall acting like Snoop is some kinda Tyson, just because he talks like him. He sure as hell can't walk the walk like Tyson
can.

Just cuz u know u gonna get ur ass beat doesnt mean u be a bitch and back down!!! I know that Snoop would get his ass kicked by Suge in a real fight....but Snoop is still standin' up for himself and not lettin' Suge punk him out!!! If a bully knows that he can pick on u then u gonna just keep doin' it!! How can u say taht X is in tha right in this situation!!!?? X talks bout how he is down for his homiez in his music, of course, hes down wit his homiez when it comes to JD but when it comes to some1 that might test his gangsta image then he backs down!!! Remember in school if u was about to get in a fight wit some1 that was 3 times ur size and u backed down and pussy'ed out ur friends would call u a pussy for ever!!! But if u stood up to him and fought him, even tho u got ur ass kicked, ur still could walk away a man cuz u didnt pussy out!!! All ur friends would say, damn I cant believe u fought him, no1 ever gets in a fight wit that big mu'fucka!!! U get respected!! Thats what Snoop is doin'!!! X is tha one that is pussy'in out!!!!  

PLANT

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2002, 06:25:08 AM »

Yall acting like Snoop is some kinda Tyson, just because he talks like him. He sure as hell can't walk the walk like Tyson can.

Actually, in the last few fights, Tyson talked more shit than anyone in the history, and then he got his ass kicked by lewis, and dont forget he got beat by evander aswell...so Tyson isnt really walking the walk he talks about.  

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2002, 06:42:27 AM »
X reminds me of Riddick Bowe a while back!!! When Lennox Lewis was comin' up in tha boxin' world Bowe held tha title and Bowe was scared to fight Lewis!!! Every1 called him a pussy and said what a bitch hes tha champ and he wont even defend his title against Lewis!!! If he would have fought him right then and lost he still would have been respected for fightin' him, but since he didnt fight right then he was labeled a bitch and a pussy!!! Same thing wit X!!! He isnt standin' up for himself....even if he knows he might get his ass whooped, hes still supposed to stand up for his homies!!!  

teddy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2002, 08:35:54 AM »
*********I'm tired of all the people who thinks Snoop would have crip-walked on Suge Knights azz if they came to shuffles.
Yall acting like Snoop could beat anybody in a fight.

In fact there's a reason why Snoop showed crip-signs to Suge when they confronted.
Snoop probably had 5-8 bodyguards around him when they met at that arena, and as Suge didn't have none, (except his hot-dog buying slave) Snoop felt safe to cause some free publicity.

Anybody who think Snoop would beat Suge in a fight, must be high off something.
At least Xzibit knows his limits. ***********

some of yall fools should just not speak on issues coz ya be talking that retarded iisshh. fool, anybody who has such exposure like dogg, will need, & will have bodyguards. this aint about physical violence, it's more about respect, loyalty, appreciation of what cats did for your record label, & to stop with all the jealousy & envy that suge has towards snoop. if you gonna speak at least try to sound intelligent. peace