Author Topic: Game & 50  (Read 216 times)

SpawntaneusC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I pledge aligence 2 the West
Game & 50
« on: February 25, 2005, 12:54:42 PM »
Look people the game and 50 if they had problems will not beef openly. tell you the truth if they do who do you think will stay on the label (dre will side with) lets be honest game is a really good MC 50 cent is a super star game has almost 2 mil sold 50  has  11 mil sold (until next week) think about it game knows where his bread is buttered and if he leaves g-unit he'll be just another talented MC with no promotion becuase he pissed off the super powers(HitMan)game is not that good to hold his own in a battle yet look what buddens did to their whole crew. but to confirm their problem go over to hiphopgame.com and listen to the mixtape version of piggy bank under their audio section he shouts out g-unit even oliva excluding game
There's a new threat on the west and its about to hit Like the Quake in 94......

Kalloge Entertainment

mauzip

Re: Game & 50
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2005, 01:22:02 PM »

Kal EL

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2005, 01:29:21 PM »
A direct Quote:
50 Cent: I wanted to let Game get some shine; I am on every record that he put out already. [Because] we make real good music together when we collaborate. Outside of that, hands down he is a great solo artist.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2005, 03:23:40 PM »
I totally agree. Game is a talented MC. But that don't mean shit mainstream. Game owes his success to 50. Anyone think Game would have selled more without fiddy on his singles and in all the G-Unit videos? I'm kinda tired of ppl comparing Game and 50. Who solded 11 million? Why would 50 be jealous of Game?

Kal EL

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2005, 03:38:44 PM »
A direct Quote:
50 Cent: I wanted to let Game get some shine; I am on every record that he put out already. [Because] we make real good music together when we collaborate. Outside of that, hands down he is a great solo artist.

^^^^^^^^
I posted this because something aint right first he says this about Game and then suppossedly he says something else. WTF

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2005, 07:22:25 PM »
A direct Quote:

^^^^^^^^
I posted this because something aint right first he says this about Game and then suppossedly he says something else. WTF
weird