Author Topic: New F1 Season Gets Underway Next Weekend (5th-6th)  (Read 94 times)

On The Edge of Insanity

New F1 Season Gets Underway Next Weekend (5th-6th)
« on: February 25, 2005, 03:49:32 PM »
I'm really looking forward to this years championship, in pre-season testing Renault and Mclaren have both been faster than Ferrari, and Mclaren have got probably the best driver lineup in the paddock, so should be a lot closer this year. There any other F1 fans on here?

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: New F1 Season Gets Underway Next Weekend (5th-6th)
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2005, 03:55:41 AM »
Hells Yeah am a F1 fan. Who gonna win it this year? IMO its still Michael but who knows? if he does win it i think he should retire on a high because he will eventually be beaten. Although he did run a mock on everyone last year as per usual

[img]

Theodore

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2005, 03:58:36 AM »
i used to be a fan, when schumacher was with benetton and a few years after... when mika hakkinen was still driving..
when it used to be a spectacle..
when mika got out, it just got boring and i stopped whatching even though i rallied for shumacher.. but shit happened.. hopefully this season will be better..

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2005, 12:01:30 PM »
I fuckin loved the fact that they changed the rules and qualifications to stop Shumacher Dominating and now he dominates as much as before lol

[img]

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2005, 02:00:45 PM »
To be fair it was only really last season that was really that boring, the season before that Raikonnen and Montoya stayed with Schumacher almost to the end of the season. Now that their are the new rules such as no tire changes, and engines over two race weekends, plus Mclaren having Montoya and Raikonnen as their drivers and looking good in pre-season testing alongside Renault, I think this year will be a lot more exciting than last year.