Author Topic: ps2 help, plz read.  (Read 338 times)

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ps2 help, plz read.
« on: February 25, 2005, 08:46:13 PM »
ok, all of a sudden my ps2 is fucked. it wont load any games/dvds... it alwAys says "no Data"  anyone ever have this happen before, and if its oissible to fix.

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Thirteen

Re: ps2 help, plz read.
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2005, 08:59:15 PM »
it's happened to me when the disc is dirty and it's having trouble reading it, but a simple wipe fixes it...

your laser might be shot

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2005, 09:02:46 PM »

your laser might be shot

thats what im thinking... cuz its not just 1 game.. nd i just got san andraes.. havent even played it yet

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Thirteen

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2005, 09:04:57 PM »

your laser might be shot

thats what im thinking... cuz its not just 1 game.. nd i just got san andraes.. havent even played it yet

yeah your shit might be done for, just buy a new one at walmart and return the old one to get your money back

Smooth

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2005, 11:07:26 PM »
just open the ish up and clean it homie, just take all the screws out (including the ones under the rubber grips) clean the dust out the motherfucker, and get a q-tip with some rubbing alcohol and rub the laser a bit. Let it dry and you should be good to go.. Ive done it a few times, works fa sho...

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2005, 11:24:13 PM »
just open the ish up and clean it homie, just take all the screws out (including the ones under the rubber grips) clean the dust out the motherfucker, and get a q-tip with some rubbing alcohol and rub the laser a bit. Let it dry and you should be good to go.. Ive done it a few times, works fa sho...

Peace
same shit happen to me and did the same just took it apart cleaned the lazer with a q-tip and some alcohol....did it once and has worked great since and this was about a year ago

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2005, 11:32:24 PM »
try this it might work.....

http://cooltommy.s4u.org/PS2%20Fix/PS2.htm

you dont have to do anything after you clean the lazer just put it back together unless you get a clicky noise like he had...anyway check it out

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2005, 11:49:03 PM »
hell ya i have had dis problem many times man, the way i fix it everytime this happens is i open the ps2 use a can of air to clean the dust then i use a q-tip wit rubbbin alcohol to clean the lens and after that its work like new
« Last Edit: February 25, 2005, 11:51:14 PM by D.P.G.D. »

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2005, 03:14:19 PM »
thasnks, ima try this right now

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2005, 03:54:46 PM »
try this it might work.....

http://cooltommy.s4u.org/PS2%20Fix/PS2.htm

yo thanks dude that site fixed my problem..props