Author Topic: Jadakiss & Fat Joe comment on "Piggy Bank"  (Read 439 times)

wcsoldier

Re: Jadakiss & Fat Joe comment on "Piggy Bank"
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2005, 01:25:44 AM »
Nas gonna destroy fifty lyrically ,Jada gonna not respond and Fat Joe is wack and not a battle mc.

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2005, 04:22:57 AM »
why people saying jada is not gone respond??? I really dont get it...

---Hiphop Harted taking it back to where it Started---
2004s Number 1...

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2005, 05:26:01 AM »
This entire situation is quite hilarious too me. Does anyone get a sensation of De Ja Vue? When Jay Z did the same thing a few years ago in response top many people doing sunbliminal disses. Then He did TakeOver. The only person that he shouldn't have said shit to was Mr. Nasir Jones who laid him down TWICE, first with Ether and then blew the whistle on his Punk Ass with the CLassic LAST REAL NIGGA ALIVE.

But lets look at the facts for a minute,

1. People have been takin' shots at 50. And they have been doin' it on the low...Meaning mixtapes and underground DVD's.
2. Fat Joe ain't gonna murder nobody Lyrically because, well shit read his current Lyrical content. A couple of hot songs don't  make a MC. Rakim is the greatest and never got all the attention that any of these "Studio Thugs" are getting.
3. Jada did a bitch move with that cry wolf response originally with Flex. "If We respond Jimmy I is gonna fuck us"...Gimmie a break.
4. Nas PUBLICALLY DISSED 50 at a concert, that is Undisputable. Now after his record comes out he is non-chalant about it. Like anyone can respond if they like but he doesn't care, C'mon Nas. You better than that.
5. 50 has only taken out Ja Fool and Wanna Be Gotti. That is not all that impressive, if he can take on anyone of these people now, other than Fat Joe(What A Joke) then that will be a REAL Notch on his MC belt.

50 is REAL FULL OF HIMSELF currently but then again so was Jay Z at one point, before he got "Sonned" by Nas. 50 hasn't been half the MC he was when he was Underground. I say that as a person that has his Old Shit when he was a Lyrical Monster from Jam. Queens that made the Industry take notice and Rap Mags.

Bottomline if 50 don't do good numbers then he will be the butt of some jokes for a minute, if he doesn't take any of the aforementioned MC's down then he will be a joke and his EGO seriously bruised like Jay's was for a minute.

But then again this RAP SHIT is looking Like A Vincet MC Mahon Production...WWE.

Summed it up.
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2005, 11:24:59 AM »
ok so Candy Shop was originally Fat Joe's record and he actually helped produce it with Scott Storch?? LMAO 50 must feel stupid now
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2005, 11:31:56 PM »
i would quote my own shit but whtever ignore it it is TRUE 8)

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2005, 05:45:18 AM »
ok so Candy Shop was originally Fat Joe's record and he actually helped produce it with Scott Storch?? LMAO 50 must feel stupid now

What are u on about?

[img]

Lanka

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
  • Da Gee In Dee
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2005, 06:23:09 AM »

According to 50 Cent if you "stand next to the enemy, you get caught in the fire."
This is so stupid, but he is doing it to promote his album which isn't stupid. But anyway i don't care.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2005, 11:25:43 AM »
that song is a joke, 50 cent sucks, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :