Author Topic: Interesting shit about Suge and Pac  (Read 417 times)

themovie

Interesting shit about Suge and Pac
« on: August 20, 2002, 02:34:01 AM »
This comes from dpg recordz forum,its pretty interesting:

"Tell you : We both know that 98% of the info on this board is total Bullshit written by people with an agenda or just wanna look smart. When people write books they only give names if they are sure...cuz if they're not they will get sued and lose money everytime. Other books are written by people who just get everything from newspapers and put it together in a book. Or a friend or family member write a book that will always be worthless cuz it never says anything bad about that person so it is total bullshit.

I read 4 books about 2pac,Biggie, and Death Row:

The Killing of Tupac Shakur -

Had nothing info wise about anything and was sued by L.V.P.D and lost ( she settled out of court)for false claims and defamation of character.

Holler if you hear me -

A 2pac is god kind of book that was pathetic and said nothing new.

Rebel for the hell of it -

A 65 year old guy making outdated comments about a guy he knew only thru the media, comparing 2pac and Country music????? I think you get my point.

And then I heard of a book called "LAbyrinth" by Richard Poole. I checked everywhere Web Sites , Bookstores, 2pac sites....it was nowhere. Then I saw an article about Biggies mom suing the L.A.P.D based on information from the book I was looking for. The article also said that no one would publish the book because it was too political and the publishers were under pressure to stay away. Biggies mom convinced a N.Y. publisher to release it and it finally got out.

The author was a 20 year Homicide vet with the L.A.P.D who doesnt know shit about rap or 2pac or biggie. He was the lead investigator on the Biggie homicide and he quit after he realised that alot of the people involved were Off-Duty L.A.P.D officers who worked security for Death Row and the Chief of Police told him to stop looking and asking Questions re: (LAPD Death Row).

He wrote the book about that and published all the Police reports and interviews he got. His book is about LAPD corruption and Off duty cops doing killings for Suge & the Bloods. but it has un-released shit about the 2pac, Biggies murders that are un-fuckin real. It is all from named sources or Police files. No opinions no relation to anyone involved.

From page 194

......Those battles had created a dilemma for Snoop Dogg, who was "more blue than red" Lewis said, and might be the one important Death Row rapper willing to talk about what he knew. Eight months earlier, the Long Beach detective who infiltrated Death Row as a part of the Federal task force told LAPD detectives that "Suge used to slap Snoop Dogg around like a little girl." He believed Snoop hated Suge enough to betray him, the Long Beach detective said.

What Poole didn't know when he spoke to Kevin Lewis was that Snoop had already hit back at Knight. On May Day, shortly after breaking with Death Row to join Master P at No Limit Records,Snoop had appeared onstage to perform one song with his new partner at a concert in the Universal Ampitheatre. As soon as Snoop stepped away from the microphone, he was surrounded by five Bloods. When one of them punched him in the face,the rapper broke free and ran torwards the metal detector behind the stage where a pair of deputies from the nearby L.A. County Sheriffs substation were posted. After the deputies called for backup, it took another twenty deputies along with 4 dozen security gaurds, to break up the mob which had grown to over 60 . Once they got Snoop inside the substation, deputies did a pat-down search and found a baggie filled with marijuana in the rappers hip pocket. The lieutenant who commanded the substation , taped and interviewed Snoop personaly, and relayed his account to Poole.

"I think I know who killed Tupac" The lieutenant said.

" I do too," Snoop replied. "The guy who was seated next to him"

"You mean Suge Knight?" the lieutenant asked.

"Yes!!" Snoop answered. The rappers explanation was the same one given by Tupac's bodygaurds Frank Alexander and Kevin Hackie: Suge owed $3 million and didn't want to pay it, especially if Shakur was going to leave his label. And if Tupac died Death Row would keep the over 200 unreleased songs and rights to the previos releases. If Tupac left he lost it all.

My Question : why is it that Snoop who claimed he was 2pac's friend and made peace with him on 2pac's death bed. Would tell the LA County Sherrifs and the F.B.I that Suge had the hit done. Then does a diss and doesnt mention that 2pac got illed cuz of Suge...It would shake the industry it would say what everyone is thinking....why not go all the way?????

Then why would Reggie Wright jr. Head of Death Row security tell the F.B.I in a sworn statement , who passed 2 seperate lie detector tests say:

"Suge and wright personally delivered an entire load of AK-47 assault rifles to Blood gang members in the Nickerson Gardens housing project 2 nights before the Tupac killing and told everyone ""To get ready cuz shit is gunna go off real soon"".

And told of a meeting between David Kenner and Jerry "Monk" Bonds a "Southside Crip" on September 5th 1996.

And that a cash payment of $50,000 was given to "Dwany Keith (Keffy-D) Davis" on September 17th.

After 2 Bloods were killed on September 13th the day 2pac died word spread that Suge had set-up the hit and the war stopped almost immediatly.

But the 2 Bloods killed were nephews of Alton "Buntry" McDonald a member of the "Tree Top Piru" who was a member of the Blood/Crip gang known as "Bounty Hunter Killers" these members are known to kill anyone for a price and is the only Gang Comprised of the Biggest killers in The L.A. gang underworld who will role with the enemy for money. They have been run since the early 70's by the Mexican Mafia who hired them to do "Hits" for them but require silence and loyalty to the $.

Alton Mcdonald is also part of Suge's private 4 man Security team.
A Crip who was a member of the "Bounty Hunter Killers" told McDonald that a Southside Crip had just picked up $50,000 from his boss who's supposed to be a "Blood"??? And that it was for a hit in Vegas. The Crip got $37,000 back. The Crips said it was "Dirty" money payed by a Blood but Mcdonald had another idea. On the Morning of September 17th A brown bag with $37,000 dollars and a note was Delivered by David "DJ Quick" Blake who claimed it was handed to him by a homie in the parking lot. It had a note that told Suge he was "Fucked" and he wasn't safe with "Real Bloods" anymore.

LAPD "Statement of Reggie Wright Jr" given 10/9/97 2pages.
Marked Confidential fwd to Justice Dept.

I gotta believe sworn statements before I believe "Anonymous" people who "think" this or that cuz it makes sense to them. I wondered why the rumor of some Bloods turning on Suge spread.....now I know "
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

themovie

Re: Interesting shit about Suge and Pac
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2002, 02:39:04 AM »
On March 14, 1995 at the "Soul Train Record Awards" after Party at the El Rey theatre in L.A.'s Wilshire District. Snoop invited 3 Rolling 60's Crips cuz he thought they'd be O.K. cuz they wuz with him.
Snoop performed "murder was the case" and flashed a Crip sign to his homies who threw signs back. Dj Quick and some 40 other Bloods surrounded the Crips and beat them. One member and Snoop friend Kelley jamerson was beaten so bad the Coroner could not determine cause of death. Too many possibilities. When word reached members of the Rollin 60's that Snoop caused and then watched the killing of a fellow Crip..the LBC branch of the Rollin 60's made it known he was no-longer welcome.

Check it...you got the date and place....tell me I'm wrong. Snoop is a member with a low rep.....bein a snitch on anyone even the enemy don't get respect from anyone. So puttin it on anyone dont do nothin. He shoulda shut his mouth or he thought the Cops might give a shit and find 2pac's killer who he believed was Suge Help a dead friend and punnish an Enemy at the same time...sounds like a good reason to me.

Not at first....I grew up in West Covina so I Rep anyway I can, I enter my Car in "db Drag" contests and eastcoast shit never strokes my subs. I was Clownin on anyone who dissed Suge,2pac ect ect.

Then this June I visited Las Vegas and while I was there I checked out where 2pac was shot and a Taxi driver in Ford Explorer stopped and asked if I knew thats where 2pac was shot. I said yeah thats why I came here. He told me to hop in and I said no thanks so he gets out and starts quizin me on Pac stuff....then he says let me tell ya somethin you dont know!

He said when 2pac was shot the cady didn't stop next to 2pac's car it was a 1/2 a car length forward so the shooter could shoot at an angle and not hit anyone else. Then he said " I don't give a fuck what anyone says".... a Crip would not pass 2 cars with Legit Bloods and not try and wack them too just to get even with a rapper who wasnt even a real blood. unless they gettin payed and gettin payed good. He kept goin on about how Crips are told one is good but 2 is always better and if they were pissed they woulda got some more no matter what..and "Keffy" was a mean Crip who knew the rules. I asked why he told me and he said basically why the fuck not!!! Who you gunna tell?? I said it and I know if it never gets solved it aint my fault cuz I said this to 10 other strangers at the 5th year memorial last year. Sometimes the truth aint told ..it is forced. Then he said no one ever got pulled over for loud music on Las Vegas strip like Suge and Pac did 2 minutes before the shooting ...thats a fuckin joke that no one around here ever believed

Sounded like a guy with a problem......And I almost forgot about it .....then I got this book and it said the exact same thing about the Caddy pullin 1/2 a car length ahead and I thought fuck!! So I looked at all the 2pac articles and 3 of the books and no one not 1 mentions that. The official report nothing. The book was impossible to find which was odd??? Why were all of these piece of shit books available but this one not...no reviews...not on any of 2pac's sites, not on the internet search engine nothing!! Real wierd. Then I got it after I had to special order it through a book buying club...and after I read I was like ...Holy Shit!! It is a collection of Police reports Stolen by a LAPD detective and Published with names dates everything....no bullshit opinions. mostly about Corruption in LAPD and some about the Biggie murder. Biggies mom sued the LAPD a few months ago because of this book. It only has about 8 pages out of 300 about 2pac but it is shit never released.

Biggie fans would love this book (x-cept it has a picture of Biggie dead on a gurney in the Hallway of the Hospital) But his killers are nailed but they are connected to the LAPD so it is a doomed case

budsmokeronly

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2002, 05:34:47 AM »
damn crazy shit.  Did you ever read the rolling stones article released 2 years ago about this stuff?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2002, 06:22:30 AM »
the book hasn't been released yet i did make a lil post about it a month ago or somink i think its gettin released in sept. sometime i read a magazine article about it in a magazine which i foreget the name (denis richards on the front)

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2002, 06:25:35 AM »
it was in areana i found it was right by my feet!

the book is called LAbyrinth i think and is out september 2nd

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

BigAdrianoDogg

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2002, 06:37:46 AM »
myrealname

GO OUT MAN !!!!!!!! YOU LIVE ON THAT BOARD

themovie

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2002, 06:40:14 AM »
myrealname

GO OUT MAN !!!!!!!! YOU LIVE ON THAT BOARD

Wow,what a post.

However,this book will be tight as fuck!

themovie

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2002, 08:50:08 AM »
"A Crip who was a member of the "Bounty Hunter Killers" told McDonald that a Southside Crip had just picked up $50,000 from his boss who's supposed to be a "Blood" And that it was for a hit in Vegas. The Crip got $37,000 back. The Crips said it was "Dirty" money payed by a Blood but Mcdonald had another idea. On the Morning of September 17th A brown bag with $37,000 dollars and a note was Delivered by David "DJ Quick" Blake who claimed it was handed to him by a homie in the parking lot. It had a note that told Suge he was "Fucked" and he wasn't safe with "Real Bloods" anymore. "

Dj quick was a postman for the bloods....LOL

The Watcher

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2002, 07:32:50 PM »
we have an 'official enquiry' going on at the moment by the government or whoever in Australia tryin to get rid of police corruption & shit, maybe they should do it for you guys in the USA, your shit is disgraceful.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2002, 04:17:07 AM »
I've read quite alot of reviews of this book, including one in a recent issue of The Source. I havn't seen it here yet but i'm planning on copping it when I do find it, like most of the books I see on 'Pac. The best one i've read so far has got to be "Got Your Back". Yeah, Frank doesn't say a bad word about 'Pac, but then why would he? He was good friends with 'Pac. That book and the DVD to go with it touch on this slightly, quite a few of the points from those extracts are spoke on actually. But yeah, thanks for posting that up Myrealname.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2002, 05:37:42 AM »
>= link=board=general;num=1029846841;start=0#9 date=08/21/02 at 09:17:07]I've read quite alot of reviews of this book, including one in a recent issue of The Source. I havn't seen it here yet but i'm planning on copping it when I do find it, like most of the books I see on 'Pac. The best one i've read so far has got to be "Got Your Back". Yeah, Frank doesn't say a bad word about 'Pac, but then why would he? He was good friends with 'Pac. That book and the DVD to go with it touch on this slightly, quite a few of the points from those extracts are spoke on actually. But yeah, thanks for posting that up Myrealname.

yo which issue of the source is dat? is it the one wit Eve on the front?

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com