Author Topic: 2pac would get slaughtered on the mic....  (Read 834 times)

DJ_Jay_Deee

2pac would get slaughtered on the mic....
« on: August 19, 2002, 01:48:59 AM »
By Chino XL.

If those two had a face to face freestyle or even a song battle Chino would win. Chino is one of the best lyricts to ever step into the game. So lyrically 2pac couldn't beat Chino XL. It's quite obvious if u listen to his 2 albums, Chino XL could kill him. So what if 2pac was so contraversal, more welknown and more commercial?? It doesnt mean shit when he has to step up to the big Chino XL on the mic. Shit imagine if Ras started dissing him aswell, tupac would of been humiliated. One.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

tracc

• 'G'
Re: 2pac would get slaughtered on the mic....
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2002, 01:59:55 AM »
Stupid Thoughts. Pac is dead.
Who cares what would happen if...
To all you bitch made niggas, I'm comin for you
Against all odds, I don't care who the fuck you is, nigga
You touch me I'm at you
I know you motherfuckers think that I forgot
Hell no I ain't forgot nigga
I just remember what you told me
You said don't go to war unless I got my money behind me
Aight, I got my money right here, now I want war

Hittman

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2002, 02:04:32 AM »
Chino XL & Ras Kass are the two illest emcees in the game. In a battle Chino XL would rip Ras Kass but Ras Kass spits on better subjects then Chino so there equal. Chino would make 2Pac look like a fool if he was still alive.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2002, 02:35:46 AM »
considering they were two different artists its not hard to believe. pac wouldn't have went out like a bitch tho.
besides battle raps i can't stand to listen to chino.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2002, 03:07:47 AM »
This is pretty obvious, 'Pac was no battle rapper, he was a proper hip-hop artist, not that Chino lacks, he's more of a complete artist than the likes of Canibus but like Canibus he's better at being a battle rapper. But like smartass said, 'Pac wouldn't of gone out as simple as some of you seem to think.....

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

DonKilluminati

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2002, 03:36:16 AM »
if it wasn't for Pac, NOBODY woulda even heard of Chino XL.

Hittman

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2002, 03:58:54 AM »
if it wasn't for Pac, NOBODY woulda even heard of Chino XL.

Well I think thats taking it too far. Also, that excuse for Chino ripping 2Pac so much is getting played out. No doubt 2 Pac had talent, but he wasn't exactly spitting great lyrics, and the topics had been done before like anything. He had a dope voice. Yo Outlaw, You ever heard Chino XL - "Rise". Theres something wrong with you if you say you only feel him on battle raps.

Ras Kass & Chino XL are better then 2Pac was.

Juice

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2002, 04:02:08 AM »
It's like comparing a striker to a goalkeeper. Who's better? Kahn or Ronaldo? Man.. 2Pac was the best talking about being real to his fans. He spoke real shit, from Brenda's to Hit Em Up. He was the realest. Chino XL only talked bullshit about Pac being raped in jail (what a moron! Like if Chino was ever been in jail with Pac!). He can be a better lyricist maybe, but it doesnt make him "better" than Pac, no way. Cause i can FEEL Pac's lyrics, cause they so REAL! Even 6 years after his death, the new tracks released are ACTUAL. Cause they real. Chino XL aint shit, talking about being real. And the fact that he dissed Pac without even knowing shit about him (just for free promotion, IMO) is a proof (and btw Chino said he met Pac before he died explaining he wasnt really dissing him). It all depends from the point of view. Do you prefeer real lyrics, real situations, something to relate to? Then 2Pac. Do you prefeer rhymes and lyrics, even if fake? Chino XL.

Hittman

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2002, 04:10:35 AM »
It's like comparing a striker to a goalkeeper. Who's better? Kahn or Ronaldo? Man.. 2Pac was the best talking about being real to his fans. He spoke real shit, from Brenda's to Hit Em Up. He was the realest. Chino XL only talked bullshit about Pac being raped in jail (what a moron! Like if Chino was ever been in jail with Pac!). He can be a better lyricist maybe, but it doesnt make him "better" than Pac, no way. Cause i can FEEL Pac's lyrics, cause they so REAL! Even 6 years after his death, the new tracks released are ACTUAL. Cause they real. Chino XL aint shit, talking about being real. And the fact that he dissed Pac without even knowing shit about him (just for free promotion, IMO) is a proof (and btw Chino said he met Pac before he died explaining he wasnt really dissing him). It all depends from the point of view. Do you prefeer real lyrics, real situations, something to relate to? Then 2Pac. Do you prefeer rhymes and lyrics, even if fake? Chino XL.

1. How is Hit 'Em Up real? He spits fake shit about Notorious B.I.G. and Bad Boy on that song. You really think hes gonna kill someone? Plus, Outlawz RUIN that song, there fucking wack.

2. Chino XL spits real lyrics, but hes mainly a battle rapper. He has a lot of personals in his rhymes when dissing artists, shit that is true. Not always, but was 2Pac always real? Hell fucking no. He contradicted himself all the fucking time.

3. Anyone can rhyme on 'real' topics like 2 Pac does with such simple lyrics that I could write after a fucking week of freestyling. Chino drops ill metaphors & punches, has an iller flow and spits about things that are real (maybe not in your sense of real)

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2002, 04:16:14 AM »
have you ever heard his song called "jesus"?
"ever since Pac dissed me jersey tried to front on me."
he can't even walk around in jersey anymore because he was beaten and robbed of his chain. chino could "slaughter" him in a battle but overall he is boring.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Hittman

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2002, 04:25:20 AM »
Your opinon, I ain't gonna argue with my homie (even though your wrong  ;) ) BTW, I'd like to see someone try and rob Chino XL or see someone have a fight with him - That dude is massive.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2002, 04:30:11 AM »

3. Anyone can rhyme on 'real' topics like 2 Pac does with such simple lyrics that I could write after a fucking week of freestyling. Chino drops ill metaphors & punches, has an iller flow and spits about things that are real (maybe not in your sense of real)

No offence, but do you actually listen to 'Pac's lyrics? Sure he isn't the best lyracist in the game, but he sure as hell wasn't bad, he was far above average. Infact, i'd go as far as saying he was the best lyracist when it came to rhyming about the topics he chose. To truely appreciate 2Pac's lyrics you need to consider and really listen to what he's talking about. 'Pac was an amazing storyteller, he was a true poet, and he was getting better lyrically with every album. He was a proper hip-hop artist, it takes more than just freestyling to be a great hip-hop artist ya know.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Hittman

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2002, 04:37:24 AM »
>= link=board=general;num=1029757740;start=0#11 date=08/19/02 at 09:30:11]

No offence, but do you actually listen to 'Pac's lyrics? Sure he isn't the best lyracist in the game, but he sure as hell wasn't bad, he was far above average. Infact, i'd go as far as saying he was the best lyracist when it came to rhyming about the topics he chose. To truely appreciate 2Pac's lyrics you need to consider and really listen to what he's talking about. 'Pac was an amazing storyteller, he was a true poet, and he was getting better lyrically with every album. He was a proper hip-hop artist, it takes more than just freestyling to be a great hip-hop artist ya know.

LOL, To me them lyrics aren't what a real lyricist should be spitting. Its weak. I appreciate his poetry, but he aint even that good. You defy a proper hip hop artist as been someone who spits on topics like teenage pregnancy and death with nothing above average lyrics, whereas, I'd put a battle rapper that spits complex rhymes with dope punchlines way above that. I enjoy battle rapping over that other stuff because mostly the whole topics 2Pac spits on get boring. I'd rate Common higher, hes a classic artist to me. Spits about similar topics to 2 Pac but hes a better lyricist and makes songs on the same level as Pac.

Juice

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2002, 04:39:57 AM »
1. How is Hit 'Em Up real? He spits fake shit about Notorious B.I.G. and Bad Boy on that song. You really think hes gonna kill someone? Plus, Outlawz RUIN that song, there fucking wack.

Fake shit? Man stop please! And what the Lawz have to do with Pac's lyrics in this song? In this song, Pac revealed he fucked Biggie's wife as a revenge, he said he let him sleep in his home while he was broke, that he "made" him (cause Pac was famous and with 2 solo albums + Digital Underground, while Biggie was still unknown, and Pac was about to sign him to Thug Life), that BIG stole his rhymes and the concept of his cd (never released and changed to Me Against The World because of that), he blamed him for the NY shooting... i cant see fake shit.. can you? That's Pac's life + how he felt at the moment. His emotions expressed like never before. The mad Pac. So TRUE! Hating on one of the best diss songs ever calling it "wack" aint really the smartest thing to do in a WC board btw.

2. Chino XL spits real lyrics, but hes mainly a battle rapper. He has a lot of personals in his rhymes when dissing artists, shit that is true. Not always, but was 2Pac always real? Hell fucking no. He contradicted himself all the fucking time.

Man that's your limit. If you cant see the difference, then that's the limit you have! Pac contraddicting himself? HELL NAW! Talking about... i dunno... females... for example.. Big Syke explained this: Pac didnt like labels for females. He never called them always bitches. He never called them always women. He had respect for them when he had to and when females deserved respect. But he dissed them when they deserved that. So you can find tracks like Brenda's Got A Baby, or Baby Dont Cry, or Keep Ya Head Up defending females ("it's time to die for our women"), and tracks dissing them calling them bitches and saying they aint shit. That's cause Pac was real. He always expressed his emotions in the moment he made the tracks! It's all like that. But all the shit are real cause that's how he felt in the moment.

You said it. Not in my sense of real. Ill metaphors & punches aint shit if there is no message. If you cant say: "damn, this shit happens to me too! I'm feeling him". If even OJ Simpsons said last week he can relate to Pac and that his shit is so real...... can he say the same talking about the "illest methaphors" of Chino XL? Dont think so. He's so real that he dissed Pac, and after that he had to meet Pac to ask him sorry, he had to release interviews explaining it wasnt a real diss, he had to meet Outlawz to talk with them (like Lawz said) and STILL he got problems walking in Jersey. LOL.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2002, 04:50:12 AM »

LOL, To me them lyrics aren't what a real lyricist should be spitting. Its weak. I appreciate his poetry, but he aint even that good. You defy a proper hip hop artist as been someone who spits on topics like teenage pregnancy and death with nothing above average lyrics, whereas, I'd put a battle rapper that spits complex rhymes with dope punchlines way above that. I enjoy battle rapping over that other stuff because mostly the whole topics 2Pac spits on get boring. I'd rate Common higher, hes a classic artist to me. Spits about similar topics to 2 Pac but hes a better lyricist and makes songs on the same level as Pac.

Don't get me wrong, I love all that complex ish, but at times some of these battle rappers can't get to the point, they just babble on, yeah, it's impressive when you listen to it for the first couple of times but what I really look for in music is some lyrical depth and meaning, and i'm sorry but if you can't recognise that in 'Pac's music then you can't be listening properly. Thats what 'Pac's lyrics are all about, conveying realness and getting to the point, which he did/does perfectly.
I agree with you about Common being a classic artist, I can appreciate his music because he does have alot of lyrical depth, and as you've said tackles alot of the issues 'Pac has done in the past, BUT imo he cannot capture the emotion that 'Pac does, I also find he's not as good a storyteller as 'Pac, and his flow doesn't match upto 'Pac's either, imo.

Comparing Chino XL & other battle rappers to 2Pac is sensless really, I know you didn't start this topic but anyone with common sense can tell the difference in styles between 2Pac & Chino and appreciate that they are better in different areas.