Author Topic: Yukmouth and Tech N9ne need to make a duo album together  (Read 195 times)

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
Yukmouth and Tech N9ne need to make a duo album together
« on: February 26, 2005, 10:53:28 PM »
but it will never happen =(

also i would love to see WC and Tech N9ne collabo

Acgrundy

Re: Yukmouth and Tech N9ne need to make a duo album together
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2005, 04:01:05 AM »
those would be dope raps.  I personally would rather see a new luniz album that actually holds water to their first 2 albums.

ABN

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2005, 04:04:58 AM »
well i donīt think i would wanna hear a Tech & Yuk album coz they about different shit and Tech is on a whole nother level lyrically. iīd rather see a Tech & Chino XL album coz they would be able to keep up with eachother and they both on some twisted shit.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2005, 09:31:57 AM »
well i donīt think i would wanna hear a Tech & Yuk album coz they about different shit and Tech is on a whole nother level lyrically. iīd rather see a Tech & Chino XL album coz they would be able to keep up with eachother and they both on some twisted shit.

i dont know all the tech n9ne and yukmouth tracks are tight plus they are part of the regime so there is an actual possibility of this happening

ABN

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2005, 09:39:56 AM »

i dont know all the tech n9ne and yukmouth tracks are tight plus they are part of the regime so there is an actual possibility of this happening
of course thereīs a possibilty but i still donīt wanna hear it. Yuk gonna be talkin bout "yadadamean" and his fly shit and Tech gonna be talkin bout killin motherfuckers and rapin their mothers and shit and thatīs not a good combo IMO.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2005, 10:07:10 AM »

of course thereīs a possibilty but i still donīt wanna hear it. Yuk gonna be talkin bout "yadadamean" and his fly shit and Tech gonna be talkin bout killin motherfuckers and rapin their mothers and shit and thatīs not a good combo IMO.

Im pretty sure tech could adapt lyrically while rapping with Yuk so the tracks had an actual theme.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Makaveli R.I.P.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Exit Tupac......enter Makaveli
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2005, 10:30:30 AM »
Yeah this would be nice but it isn't realistic

"I'm watching how he walked through the door. The way he sounded, the delivery.......all of it turned me on." - Dr. Dre about The Game
"50 ain't gangsta, Lloyd Banks ain't gansta, Yayo ain't gangsta, Young Buck u know u ain't gangsta...."

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2005, 10:43:56 AM »
i just wanna see them put out decent albums out. but tech is on another level yuk still talkin street and tech always rappin about his  undeniable style and killing you. there songs are fucking hella good tho. and i dont even like yuk but they are very good togther.

ctlhog

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2005, 02:23:56 PM »
i dont really think thech is on yuks level. he tight and all, but yuks a better all around rapper
REAL NIGGAZ DO IT MOVIN'

THIZZ IS WHAT IT IS

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2005, 05:38:47 PM »
tech has been touring for over two years off of one cd i personally think that is some stupid shit but that is him and to be able to do that yuk aint doing no fucking tours is he so waht level you atalking about. all around rapper  Tech N9ne > yuk+the whole regime

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2005, 05:48:11 PM »
Tech N9ne was also supposed to be part of a group with Insane Clown Posse and Esham.  I think they recorded several songs for the project.

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2005, 05:53:30 PM »
negative my brother he was on tour with them that is it. the wicked wonka tour.  no group

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2005, 06:56:00 PM »
those would be dope raps.  I personally would rather see a new luniz album that actually holds water to their first 2 albums.

yup

I would also love to hear any NEW tech n9ne album lol
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2005, 10:33:13 PM »

ctlhog

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2005, 01:15:36 AM »
your a joke
cant put tech on the same level as yuk. he brought him up to where he is. tech owes yuk a lot.
REAL NIGGAZ DO IT MOVIN'

THIZZ IS WHAT IT IS