Author Topic: Girls Gone Wild (Doggy Style) Release Date  (Read 267 times)

themovie

Girls Gone Wild (Doggy Style) Release Date
« on: August 20, 2002, 09:48:56 PM »
The release date of the Snoop Dogg hosted Girls Gone Wild Doggy Style has been pushed up two weeks to September 3. The 60-minute VHS and DVD package priced at $9.99 was taped during Mardi Gras 2002 in New Orleans.

Snoop recently told LAUNCH.com why he decided to participate in the popular adult series. "Well, when girls go wild, you need to film them," he said. "And they decided to film them, and they had me there present, so it's doggy-style Girls Gone Wild. And it's a good thang because that tape has been blowing up for a little bit of time now, and for me to be able to put my input in on it, is a good thang. You know, the owner, and the inventor of that, Joe Francis, is my buddy. My personal friend. My millionaire, I mean, billionaire buddy."

Girls Gone Wild Doggy Style purchasers will receive as a free bonus Girls Gone Wild Spring Break 2002 that was taped in South Padre Island, Texas; Panama City, Florida; and Mexican cities Cancun and Puerto Vallarta.

Infomercials promoting Doggy Style will air daily from September through December.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »