Author Topic: Apperently 50 Cent Got 5 Mics...  (Read 638 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: Apperently 50 Cent Got 5 Mics...
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2005, 05:28:01 PM »
deosnt sound true. no way in hell source would give an aftermath cd five mics. that pretty much tells you right there that thats not true.

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2005, 05:31:26 PM »
The Source lost it's credability a long time ago, in my opinion. With this 5 mic Massacre thing, either 50 joked around and someone took it too seriously, or the Source is finally on their knees and willing to do anything to get ahead. Most likely, someone blew 50's joke out of proportion.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2005, 11:04:14 PM »
i ain't heard the album yet so i can't judge but whoever said Candy Shop and Disco Inferno were bad songs......... ???

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2005, 11:33:38 PM »
we will see

Elevz

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2005, 02:35:39 PM »
might be like a mixture reverse psychology and insight. they give an aftermath cd five mics so people think the feud is over and the good ol Source is an unbiased and reliable magazine again, which helps them alot more than keeping to bash. just an assumption of course

I was saying that when The Documentary got 4 mics... They were dickriding the album just a little too hard imo, as if Game is the next Pac, coming out with a damn good album. They were saying things that just weren't true, probably trying to look not too biased. Anyway, as for 50's album getting 5 mics... It's probably a joke blown out of proportion, but if it's true... I wouldn't know what to say.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2005, 03:30:55 PM »
i ain't heard the album yet so i can't judge but whoever said Candy Shop and Disco Inferno were bad songs......... ???

me. both tracks suck.

whiteboy30

• Lil Geezy
  • Straight Ballin
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2005, 07:49:04 PM »
When i first heard the Massacre i was like what the hell is this crap, but after listenin to it a few times, i'm really startin to like it a lot.  I remember when I first heard GRODT i thought it wasnt that good but then it grew on me too.  There's no way its 5 Mics at all, but its definitely not a bad album.  Only songs i skip evertime is the west coast song to "just ride to" and the ones that are on the radio all the time.  I think after people on this board listen to the album a bit more they will come around, besides the people that straight up hate anything on Aftermath. 

RZARECTA

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Witty Unpredictable-Talent And Natural Game
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2005, 09:47:21 PM »
deosnt sound true. no way in hell source would give an aftermath cd five mics. that pretty much tells you right there that thats not true.
ya they hate fuckin dude no way this happens , rumour done