Author Topic: 50 Shot!!!  (Read 519 times)

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: 50 Shot!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2005, 02:36:50 PM »
Olivia would get done!

[img]

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2005, 05:05:19 PM »
Late this afternoon contreversial rapper 50 Cent was caught up in a hail of gun
fire outside a recording studio in New York city it is reported he and fellow G.Unit
member R n B artist Olivia were on there way to a promo for 50's new album the
massacre when two cars pulled up alongside them and opened fire with Ak 47's
50 cent was hit three times,members of security were hit and Olivia once it is
not known whether the incident is connected to a shooting outside radio station
Hot 97 in which a 20 year old male was shot in the hip,following 50 Cents admission
that Compton rapper the Game had been dropped from G.Unit records.50 Cent
remains under heavy protection in a critical condition in hospital.

Source: XXLMag.com   Message Board

Contreversial ??
Poor comma usage, and poor language.. probably fake.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2005, 05:11:05 PM »
I would fuck the shit out of olivia. and thats an understatment

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2005, 05:12:43 PM »
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=1499&e=1&u=/launch/16352710

50 Cent and the Game have been at odds for a few weeks as they exchanged long distance jabs but on Monday night (February 28), the beef between the two former collaborators escalated. MTV.com reports that a 24 year-old man from Compton, California, was shot in the leg outside of New York's WQHT as 50 Cent was conducting an on-air interview.

Photo
AP Photo

According to a post by The Game's brother Big Fase on the rapper's Black Wall Street website, The Game and his entourage were attempting to enter the radio station to confront 50 Cent but they were denied admission and an altercation ensued. According to Big Fase, a member of their entourage was allegedly shot by someone affiliate by 50 Cent and they are now holding 50 Cent responsible.

50 Cent, who was on air at the time, abruptly stopped his interview and was ushered out of the back exit of the radio station once news of the shooting reached the studio.

Before the interview was interrupted, 50 Cent explained that the Game was no longer a member of the G-Unit because he was disloyal. The rapper was referring to comments made by Game on Saturday (February 26), that he didn't want to be involved in 50 Cent's beef with rappers Fat Joe, Jadakiss, and Nas.

50 Cent also said that Game should stop saying G-Unit and added, "He thinks he's doing me a favor when he says that."

Later Monday night, shots were also fired outside of Violator Management. The company manages 50 Cent, Missy Elliott, Busta Rhymes, and Mobb Deep. No one was hurt in the incident.

No arrests have been made in either case.

50 was not shot, but someone was

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2005, 06:13:06 PM »
The shooting incident at the radio station will probably push Game to 4 or 5 million and 50 Cent's album will probably do a million in one week.

Infact, I had a little theory that this shit was a set up for publicity, Game's crib also got shot up weeks ago and I was thinking maybe it was publicity, but I like the Game and 50 Cent so I'll assume it's all real.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2005, 12:55:04 PM »
The shooting incident at the radio station will probably push Game to 4 or 5 million and 50 Cent's album will probably do a million in one week.

Infact, I had a little theory that this shit was a set up for publicity, Game's crib also got shot up weeks ago and I was thinking maybe it was publicity, but I like the Game and 50 Cent so I'll assume it's all real.

I think that at first it was suppose to be a publicty stunt but it eleavted into something bigger.(someone getting shot).

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2005, 01:03:12 PM »

According to a post by The Game's brother Big Fase on the rapper's Black Wall Street website, The Game and his entourage were attempting to enter the radio station to confront 50 Cent but they were denied admission and an altercation ensued. According to Big Fase, a member of their entourage was allegedly shot by someone affiliate by 50 Cent and they are now holding 50 Cent responsible.

this has ALSO been confirmed bullshit..

see www.dubcnn.com main page and the BWS statement in the main forum.

the BWS site was hacked last night.

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2005, 01:09:10 PM »
that shit is false..........
don't think so...i heard it in repated times
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

RZARECTA

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Witty Unpredictable-Talent And Natural Game
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2005, 01:13:22 PM »
50 is aiight

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2005, 09:05:02 PM »
LOL AK47 and he was only hit 3 times and no one died... either this is fake, or the shooter was an incredibly wack shot.  Best believe if I pull an AK on someone Somebody is gonna have to go!

-KIDRENEGADE-

'EclipZe

« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2005, 06:45:00 AM »
hahahaha

ABN

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2005, 06:59:23 AM »
that shit is false..........
don't think so...i heard it in repated times
your one stupid motherfucker if you believe this. this would be ALL OVER THE PLACE if it was true.