Author Topic: JADA responds  (Read 641 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: JADA responds
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2005, 05:39:48 PM »
jada speakin the real
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2005, 06:08:34 PM »
i would LOVE to see nas or jada and the d-block or even fat jack ass joe diss 50 cent and eminem and dre sit back and watch.  50 always running his fucking mouth now its time he put in work without buck and banks yayo and you know The Game.  welcome to d-block w/ eminem lean back remix w/ eminem and dre did work with nas on group therapy and the firm and eminem produced that song for nas "the cross". i dont know what 50 snitches problem is.  he like a fucking little kid or should i say it Tupac wannabe (like Ja rule) he wants all eyez on him. tupac had all eyez on him cuz he was real and not for being shot. *50* *cough* just like on the two seconds of the Makaveli cd when you swear that some one is saying "suge shot him" 50 next cd is going to say "Ja shot him" lol.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2005, 11:00:34 PM »
what jada is saying is 100 % true.....but like i said it's going to take ALOT to bring 50 down, it's going to take a diss song twice as powerful as Hit em up, and honestly jada is hot on the mic but he ain't THAT hot.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2005, 11:37:33 PM »

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2005, 02:05:26 AM »
WORD!!!

---Hiphop Harted taking it back to where it Started---
2004s Number 1...

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2005, 03:01:59 AM »
It would be cool if someone pulled a 'dollaz + sense' or 'No vaseline' on 50 just clowing his ass.

maybe on quik's new album ;D
hes that celver, he sticks together with his 'enemies' to find their weaknesses ;)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2005, 07:42:16 AM »
^^ How did Nas hurt Jay-Z's career ???
Blueprint vol.2 went 3x platinum, Black Album is 3x within months, but Blueprint only went 2x, plus many people consider Black Album classic..
Now Def Jam president.. if that's how you hurt careers, then it maybe isn't a bad thing at all.  :D

I can see Nas taking 50 in a battle, but 50 already sold more in 1 album than Nas in his whole career, so I strongly doubt that 50 will be hurt careerwise.

Blueprint 2 sold in reality 1.5 million since it's a double CD, and for Jigga, that's a very low number. The battle also brought Nas back into the fold, hurt Jay-Z for a while and it TOOK Black Album and the gimmick of retiring before Jay-Z was able to sell like he used to. Blueprint 2 was packaged so many ways after it was considered a flop, they released Blueprint 2.1, they released Blueprint 2 with new tracks, they did everything to pick up it's sales. Nas hurt Jay-Z's street cred, and knocked him off the made up throne. The gimmick retirement is what saved Jay-Z more than anything. Average fans who loved Jay-Z were saying after the battle he needs to give it up, and he just came off a classic.

Now what 50 is doing is even more dangerous, 'cause Nas is just one of the rappers. Nas is the last artist I think any high selling star should mess with. His due for another classic album, and to put a great diss track on there would cap off that album. I don't see Eminem or Game or Dr. Dre helping 50 the same way they did Ja Rule. Ja Rule dissed everyone first, I don't see Jada doing that, or Nas. So in this, it's G-Unit vs. the world. Who knows, Jada may do what Nas did against Jay-Z and used that battle to get heard and to go platnum. But 50 Cent set himself up to lose, I don't see 50 pulling this off, unless he gots some LL Cool J in him, I don't see it happening.

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2005, 08:35:12 AM »
Thanks for the props guys  ::)   

Tupac wannabe < I think this was the media's idea to make the comparison All eyes on 50 because he said himself he would rather be compared to BIG. IMO Nas is a Tupac wannabe, i also think NAS could easily destroy 50 but does NAS he have anything left? I also thought Fat Joe made an excellent move by saying the Diss record would be on his album. Does anyone else think the Jada interview could be fake?

[img]

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2005, 09:38:31 AM »
^You want props???Props given ;)

BIG.DADDY

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • back da fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2005, 10:08:39 AM »
if you like 50 or not, you gotta respect his hustle. He got all these internet forums buzzing due to the release of the massacre, more specifically Piggybank. Everybodys talking, shit like that sells records. More women than men actually purchase records, and he got the candyshop record which is a female friendly record in heavy rotation, and all the talk about who he's dissed this time around........shit bound to do big numbers.

RZARECTA

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Witty Unpredictable-Talent And Natural Game
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2005, 01:21:03 PM »
Someone's gotta go at 50 and soon...with his album coming out in a few days, what better way to stick it to him then to rip him apart lyrically right now. D-Block can do some damage but if we're taking knock-out blows...Nas, hands down. Ether II NEEDS to happen.
no doubt thats what ive been sayin !  and also didnt em b on jadas new cd screamin the hook out on a song reppin d-block!

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2005, 02:37:46 PM »
Who goin be on this diss record?

[img]

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2005, 07:04:57 AM »
now that's real talk

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2005, 08:41:23 AM »
jada is just replying so he doesnt look like bitch. he knows he cant do shit to 50. jada is like an ant to 50 cent,"you only get half a bar, fuck y'all niggas"

*jada destroys 50*

*the streets hear it and love it*

*next week on trl-brand new 50 cent video-crowd goes crazy*

they dont care.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

BIG.DADDY

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • back da fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2005, 08:57:35 AM »
I think lyrically, Jada will murder 50 and in the long run it will help his sales on his upcoming project. I heard that he called in to the radio station while dj clue was there and said that he is going to air him out. He also stated that people at the record label want to see him air 50's ass out.
Should be a good one.