Author Topic: JADA responds  (Read 631 times)

'EclipZe

Re: JADA responds
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2005, 11:58:55 AM »
if d-block goes versus g unit d-block will own them.... but d-block is street and g unit commercial.... so i don't think d-block will take a shot @ commercial unless 50 disses jada hard again... i think it's on then

koolnutz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2005, 07:47:16 PM »
i never felt 50 cents music ever since the time he came out. i dont like his style, its too comercial and he spits too many cliches, i feel the same way about Jada, i never liked the lox either. i couldnt say who could out do the other in a battle....

Now as far as fat joe goes, i dont like the new shit he did and i dont like the terror squad either, but out of the 3 i got more respect for him then any of those other fools, hes been around for a long ass time, and he can rap! Joe did some dope shit with the d.i.t.c crew, hes well respected in the hip hop community. Go back and listen to his old shit, dont under estimate big joey crack, i know fat joe can make a good battle track and diss the fuck out of 50.

Peace

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2005, 05:24:14 AM »
i never felt 50 cents music ever since the time he came out. i dont like his style, its too comercial and he spits too many cliches, i feel the same way about Jada, i never liked the lox either. i couldnt say who could out do the other in a battle....

Now as far as fat joe goes, i dont like the new shit he did and i dont like the terror squad either, but out of the 3 i got more respect for him then any of those other fools, hes been around for a long ass time, and he can rap! Joe did some dope shit with the d.i.t.c crew, hes well respected in the hip hop community. Go back and listen to his old shit, dont under estimate big joey crack, i know fat joe can make a good battle track and diss the fuck out of 50.

Peace

and then there's also Nas left..