Author Topic: John Wayne is no hero, Flava Flav was right  (Read 1829 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
John Wayne is no hero, Flava Flav was right
« on: February 27, 2005, 09:49:49 PM »
It shows you how racist we American's are when you look at our hero's and the entertainment industry.

Take a look at John Wayne.  I was at work the other night, and there was this John Wayne movie on about the white man defeating the Indians, setting up an outpost settlement, and then killing them all over again and driving deeper and deeper into Western territory.  John Wayne was the general war hero of the movie. 

The obvious questions were never asked during the movie.  Questions like, "Why do the Natives deserve to die?"  "Weren't they here first anyway?"  "Do we have any more right to this land then they do?"  "Don't they have a right to fight us when we are trying to commit genocide against them?"

I'm outraged that movies like this are still played on television everyday and considered classics.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Woodrow

Re: John Wayne is no hero, Flava Flav was right
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2005, 09:51:47 PM »
I'm outraged that movies like this are still played on television everyday and considered classics.
I'm outraged that you're outraged.

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2005, 09:59:52 PM »
Why are you mad?  Those old Westerns are just depicting what really happened...the Indians were pushed back by the White Man, and when they were pushed back, they got pushed some more.  It's not like they are just making it up.
NIK - World's worst moderator.

Thirteen

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2005, 10:06:27 PM »
it's called acting...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2005, 10:14:25 PM »
birth of a nation is considered a classic by damn near every black film critic and it's by far a billion times more racist than any john wayne movie......what makes a movie a classic isn't only it's message.  hell if we're going to ban jon wayne movies from being shown , lets not show the godfather because they say  " sell it (drugs) to the niggers, they're animals anyway" lets not show gone with the wind cuz of Mami............LET"S ONLY show the color purple, X, and roots.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2005, 10:17:16 PM »
My father loves those movies being played, and his 50% Native American, and the tribe we belong to technically doesn't exist anymore since our tribe got wipped out. Why does he like those movies being played, and watches them all day. He calls me into the room and says, "if they had it their way, you'd never be here, watch this, get mad and fight back." My dad is raising revolutionaries... lol. Anyway, I think we should have a day that all those movies are played, have it during like, Native American Week, or movies glorifying the KKK during Black History Month, or movies like One Man's Hero that show the U.S. taking over Mexican land, now the south west, play that during Hispanic Heritage Month, use all those movies for education, and make it a point that this is the way the U.S. once felt about a certain group, and then try to stress that we are movie forward. Then maybe people will look at these movies different than the way people are talking in this thread.

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2005, 10:18:46 PM »
birth of a nation is considered a classic by damn near every black film critic and it's by far a billion times more racist than any john wayne movie......what makes a movie a classic isn't only it's message.  hell if we're going to ban jon wayne movies from being shown , lets not show the godfather because they say  " sell it (drugs) to the niggers, they're animals anyway" lets not show gone with the wind cuz of Mami............LET"S ONLY show the color purple, X, and roots.

LOL at the last part.
NIK - World's worst moderator.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2005, 07:37:32 AM »
Why does anybody still respond to Infinite's posts in here? All he does is take popular white guys and try and make them look like frauds.

Why doesn't he post all the bad or stupid things done and said by non white heros and leaders? Because then he may not want to be black anymore. I sincerely hope your character on the forum is a complete act. I mean, you're married right? To think that a woman would have to deal with the shit you say here in person everyday of her life would just be ridiculous. Your children would have to rebel against every last thing you stand for just have a chance at being normal and not get beat up everyday at school. Otherwise they may end up being becoming terrorists.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2005, 07:57:15 AM by Shallow »

mauzip

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2005, 07:49:41 AM »
who wants to play monopoly?

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2005, 07:52:31 AM »
Why does anybody still respond to Infinite's posts in here? All he does is take popular white guys and try and make them look like frauds.

Why doesn't he post all the bad or stupid things done and said by non white heros and leaders? Because then he may not want to be black anyonre. I sincerely hope your character on the forum is a complete act. I mean, you're married right? To think that a woman would have to deal with the shit you say here in person everyday of her life would just be ridiculous. Your children would have to rebel against every last thing you stand for just have a chance at being normal and not get beat up everyday at school. Otherwise they may end up being becoming terrorists.

i heard his wife is black...

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2005, 07:56:56 AM »

Why doesn't he post all the bad or stupid things done and said by non white heros and leaders? Because then he may not want to be black anymore. I sincerely hope your character on the forum is a complete act. I mean, you're married right? To think that a woman would have to deal with the shit you say here in person everyday of her life would just be ridiculous. Your children would have to rebel against every last thing you stand for just have a chance at being normal and not get beat up everyday at school. Otherwise they may end up being becoming terrorists.

i heard his wife is black...

I don't care if his wife is Osama Bin Laden in drag. No one can deal with this much bull shit for an entire lifetime.

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2005, 07:59:56 AM »
for real....

anyways

Infiinite >>

what do you have to say to the spanish who are the ones who started the colonisation of the US..

THEY were killed and oppressed by muslims/moors and had their land conquered before they freed themselves..

the spanish who settled america were FOLLOWING THE EXAMPLE SET BY MUSLIMS who conquered their country hundreds of years before!!!!

:D

mauzip

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2005, 08:11:15 AM »
muslims are allowed to do that

DUH!

Don Seer

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2005, 08:30:58 AM »
do which?

be hypcritcal fuck wits?

or invade foriegn lands and fuck it all up.. ?

mauzip

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2005, 08:49:49 AM »
do which?

be hypcritcal fuck wits?

or invade foriegn lands and fuck it all up.. ?

both, as long as they're doing it in the name of god (allah)

according to infinite then