Author Topic: John Wayne is no hero, Flava Flav was right  (Read 1839 times)

Thirteen

Re: John Wayne is no hero, Flava Flav was right
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2005, 09:25:03 AM »
another funny thing about infinite is he never has an original idea himself... he always reads or hears something....then reports straight to dubcc to preach "his" new opinion

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2005, 10:45:43 AM »
It shows you how racist we American's are when you look at our hero's and the entertainment industry.

Take a look at John Wayne.  I was at work the other night, and there was this John Wayne movie on about the white man defeating the Indians, setting up an outpost settlement, and then killing them all over again and driving deeper and deeper into Western territory.  John Wayne was the general war hero of the movie. 

The obvious questions were never asked during the movie.  Questions like, "Why do the Natives deserve to die?"  "Weren't they here first anyway?"  "Do we have any more right to this land then they do?"  "Don't they have a right to fight us when we are trying to commit genocide against them?"

I'm outraged that movies like this are still played on television everyday and considered classics.
if your going to make a film on history and thats how it happenned thats how it should stay. it was the british who tried stop the our american and indead in austalian and new zealand colonial populations from stealing all the natives land. but america didn't remain british which is a shame.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Seer

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2005, 10:57:51 AM »

yup.. americans can only blame america and FRANCE who backed the americans.. not the english.

the english also pressured the americans to abolish slavery.. it was outlawed by the english WAY before the states did.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2005, 12:21:32 PM »
for real....

anyways

Infiinite >>

what do you have to say to the spanish who are the ones who started the colonisation of the US..

THEY were killed and oppressed by muslims/moors and had their land conquered before they freed themselves..

the spanish who settled america were FOLLOWING THE EXAMPLE SET BY MUSLIMS who conquered their country hundreds of years before!!!!

:D

Do you assume that just because a land gets taken over, its people are brutalized like you European savages? Why are you comparin Spanish colonialism to the Islamic caliphate of Cordova. Your statement is incorrect, and the insinuation u are making is wrong,
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2005, 01:20:55 PM »
for real....

anyways

Infiinite >>

what do you have to say to the spanish who are the ones who started the colonisation of the US..

THEY were killed and oppressed by muslims/moors and had their land conquered before they freed themselves..

the spanish who settled america were FOLLOWING THE EXAMPLE SET BY MUSLIMS who conquered their country hundreds of years before!!!!

:D

Do you assume that just because a land gets taken over, its people are brutalized like you European savages? Why are you comparin Spanish colonialism to the Islamic caliphate of Cordova. Your statement is incorrect, and the insinuation u are making is wrong,

Muslims enslaved  over half of Greece for 400 years. Armenia and another part of Greece were also enslaved but longer. In 1915 Muslims committed a Holocaust on Armenians and remaining Greeks. My Grandfather who had relatives in Turkish Greece lost the entire mother's side of his family to that Holocaust. Don't tell me that Europeans were more brutal. Do your homework next time you talk about something.

Don Seer

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2005, 01:22:39 PM »

haha.. sonnnned...

tech.. you should have learned by now not to blindly stick up for your muslims brothas!

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2005, 04:15:45 PM »
birth of a nation is considered a classic by damn near every black film critic and it's by far a billion times more racist than any john wayne movie......what makes a movie a classic isn't only it's message.  hell if we're going to ban jon wayne movies from being shown , lets not show the godfather because they say  " sell it (drugs) to the niggers, they're animals anyway" lets not show gone with the wind cuz of Mami............LET"S ONLY show the color purple, X, and roots.
Great point.  How is this guy going to respond now?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2005, 06:53:49 PM »
Jews experienced their golden age in art and literature under Muslim rule in Spain.  Infact, they really weren't even "ruled" by Muslims.  The Muslims established a capital for the caliphate in Cordoba, but Jews were allowed to practice Jewish law in the courts in their cities, and the Christians were allowed to practice law according to their Bible in their city.  This is how the Islamic law was practiced in Spain.  Jews and Christians are allowed a level of atonomy, becuase in Islam, the Christian and Jewish religion are considered to be legitimate religions, and they are called in the Qu'ran affectionately, the People of the Book.

Ask that Jewish guy from Isreal who posts here, he will even tell you it's true, Jews had their golden age in Muslim Spain. 

Then Queen Isabella came down from the North during the Spanish inquisition and killed anyone who said they were a Muslim or Jew.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Woodrow

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2005, 10:49:59 PM »
You fucking clown.

You've posted this shit up over and over, and I've made a fool out of you over and over...

How about responding to Shallows post?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2005, 07:47:21 AM »

He won't respond because he has no argument. And when he has no argument he ignores the post and starts a new thread like he never even read my post to begin with.

Also, I'm not sure how Christians were treated in Spain, but in Greece they were forced to send their children to Muslim schools and banned from learning Greek or Christianty. The Greeks had to develop underground schools and churches to keep the culture and religion alive for 400 years.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2005, 11:05:57 AM »

He won't respond because he has no argument. And when he has no argument he ignores the post and starts a new thread like he never even read my post to begin with.

Also, I'm not sure how Christians were treated in Spain, but in Greece they were forced to send their children to Muslim schools and banned from learning Greek or Christianty. The Greeks had to develop underground schools and churches to keep the culture and religion alive for 400 years.

If you want a response then you have to ask me a question so I have something to respond to.  I don't have a response for every statement that is made on every post at this forum, but if you ask me a question, I will have no problem responding to you to the best of my ability.  But don't get mad if I answer you by saying "I don't know".   

One time, not far from the death of the Prophet Muhammad, this Muslim man had a burning question and he traveled all the way from North Africa to Bagdad, to ask the greatest scholar of that era for the answer.  When he got there, he asked his question and the scholar replied, "I don't know".   This story is often repeated amongst Muslims (described much better and with greater accuracy then I just did)... this teaches Muslims that we shouldn't act like we know the answer to something if we don't, and that it is okay to say "I don't know" if you don't know the answer.  This is also the safest way, because we fear that Allah might punish us for saying the wrong thing.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2005, 12:20:04 PM »
My problem is not that you don't know, or admit you don't know, it's that you jump to verbally cut down every white man who happens to be remembered as a hero by only bringing up the bad things, and you ignore any bad or stupid things Muslim men have done. Malcolm X once belived that Elijah Muhammed was above all other men, implying a personal connerction with God that no one else. The prophet Muhammed walked around with an army and a sword. You don't think he ever had to kill or order executions on any innocent men? What makes those actions any different than John Wayne being praised as a hero even though he killed Indians in a movie?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2005, 04:42:16 PM »
You don't think he ever had to kill or order executions on any innocent men?

What makes those actions any different than John Wayne being praised as a hero even though he killed Indians in a movie?

A1.  I don't know of any innocent men the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) had to kill.  He fought against the ruling class of Mekkah that had persecuted, oppressed, and expelled his people from the city.  And when the Prophet Muhammad reclaimed Mekkah, he showed mercy on the people of the city who had persecuted him, and because he didn't take revenge when he very easily could have, it inspired many of them into accepting Islam. 

A2.  On the other hand, the white man came all the way from Europe, and commited genocide on the Indians.  The white man did not assimilate with the Indians, they generally did not marry or exchange idea's and culture with the Natives, but rather they viewed them as subhuman, and even today they still depict them as subhuman in "classic" movies.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2005, 05:35:40 PM »
If you really think that no innocent people had to die in all those battles Muhammed and his army were in then you are dilusional. That's what happens in war. People die, and some shouldn't have to. Others fight because they feel they have to protect themselves and their way of life. Just like over 80% of whites had almost nothing to do with the slave trade in America, I'm pretty sure a large portion of the "pagans" were simple minded people that suffered in those take overs. It's a fact of war, and conquest.

Just like when Greece revolted against their Muslim conquerers in 1821; I'm sure very many innocent Muslim men that had nothing to do with enslaving the Greeks died. THey just lived the way they were taught to live.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2005, 08:44:42 PM »
If you really think that no innocent people had to die in all those battles Muhammed and his army were in then you are dilusional.

When did I say that?  I never said that.  Read my statement again.  I said that I didn't know of any innocent people that were killed by Muhammad (pbuh) when he fought to reclaim Mekkah.  I didn't say that there weren't any innocent people who died in war.  I just said that I didn't know of any.

Your obviously just trying to pick a fight.  Your the one that is delusional, you want to hate me, and you want to dislike me so bad, because if what I say has truth, then the implications of that would be vast, and if you are forced to think too long and too hard, then you may even be forced to act[/i], and maybe even change[/i], and the devil has made you fear that.