Author Topic: Jamie Fox  (Read 372 times)

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jamie Fox
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2005, 02:28:43 PM »
never saw the movie.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2005, 03:32:21 PM »
I dont like that gay tattoo on the back of his head

Dude deserves that Oscar.... and many other people of color before him do too.  Congrats to Foxx.

I heard/read the tattoo is fake... it's for a movie he is currently filming.
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/ap/20050217/ap_en_mo/film_minute_foxx_s_tattoo

Peace  8)
he deserves the oscar because hes black? i believe oscars should be awarded on merits not because they are trying to be pc colour shouldn't come into it. I was annoyed last year when the best actor and actress went to denzel and hallie because they were black (yes they were good performers, but it seemed more like m,aking up for past preduces rather than talented performances) i hate all this positive descrimination. whats even worse is government making firms employ a certain amount of minorities which makes it easier for them to get jobs etc. over everyone else when they may not be as qualified for the job as the next man who isn't a minority, i'm not being rascist i just think colour/religion shouldn't be an element in the equation.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2005, 05:13:09 PM »
^ I didn't say he deserved it because he's black.  I said he deserves it and many people of color before him do too.

Last year Sean Penn won best actor.

Denzel deserved the Oscar for Training Day and at least one other before that.

I agree that everything should be based on merit, but in the real world, it doesn't always work that way.  :-\

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2005, 06:42:35 PM »
I didn't really care one way or the other.  Nobody I saw nominated I think did just a stop your heart performance, you mentioned Sean Penn winning last year, if that's for that movie where he lost his daughter, he deserved to win.  He was simply incredible in that movie, and without a doubt should have won 'best actor'.  This year, nobody blew me away, so when Foxx won, I was just like "eh, he was good". 

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2005, 08:41:29 AM »
^ Trauma,

I mentioned Sean Penn to clarify Don Rizzle's mistake.  He said that last year, Denzel and Hale won.  That wasn't last year.  Last year, Sean Penn won.  I don't deny that Sean Penn deserves/earned that Oscar.

dexter

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2005, 12:43:16 PM »
The Oscars are BOGUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::)

salvador

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2005, 07:37:35 AM »
foxx became ray charles in that movie

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2005, 08:21:13 AM »
... yeah, and he never stopped.  that's why he thinks he can sing now, and everywhere he shows up, he plays "Georgia" on the piano.  It's starting to get a lil' rediculous. 

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2005, 01:56:24 PM »
foxx became ray charles in that movie

id agree that film was good....and his portrail of ray way fantastic

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2005, 03:46:49 PM »
... yeah, and he never stopped.  that's why he thinks he can sing now, and everywhere he shows up, he plays "Georgia" on the piano.  It's starting to get a lil' rediculous. 
he's been a musician,singer for the longest. If you ever seen the old In Living Color episodes they had him singing and playin the piano quite a bit. He's just making the most out of his situation right now like anyone else would.

Doggystylin

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2005, 05:41:39 PM »
for fucks sakes 7even do your job and move this shit already