Author Topic: Pope says gay marriage part of 'ideology of evil'  (Read 736 times)

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Pope says gay marriage part of 'ideology of evil'
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2005, 05:37:34 AM »
"he 'damns' a girl or a woman that had her baby removed while he doesn't even know a thing about the situation"

no matter the situation , unless it puts the womans health and life at risk , she has no right to have an abortion, even if she was raped and got pregnant . I understand a woman not being able to take care of her baby and giving her away cause at least then , despite all the hardships the kid's gonna go through (growing up without ur real mom etc) at least he'd have at chance at life.
I know it sounds very preachy but that's honestly how i feel .
Now I expect someone to come in and start insulting me for having a different opinion than there's.

chronic01

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • StR8 Westcoast
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2005, 09:05:13 AM »
"he 'damns' a girl or a woman that had her baby removed while he doesn't even know a thing about the situation"

no matter the situation , unless it puts the womans health and life at risk , she has no right to have an abortion, even if she was raped and got pregnant . I understand a woman not being able to take care of her baby and giving her away cause at least then , despite all the hardships the kid's gonna go through (growing up without ur real mom etc) at least he'd have at chance at life.
I know it sounds very preachy but that's honestly how i feel .
Now I expect someone to come in and start insulting me for having a different opinion than there's.

thats exactly how i feel
if she didnt want to have the kid that badly that shed kill she shouldnt have opened her legs in the first place

rafsta

« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2005, 03:47:43 PM »

Approximately 1.2 MILLION unborn children are MURDERED in the U.S. each year

It's not murder.  :nawty:
  thou shall not kill = dont murder