Author Topic: Thousands of Dutch Fleeing Their Country Because of Muslim Immigrants  (Read 925 times)

Woodrow

Re: Thousands of Dutch Fleeing Their Country Because of Muslim Immigrants
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2005, 06:06:43 PM »
Timothy McVeigh = White, American, Christian terrorist.
CHRISTIAN TERRORISM IS BRINGING AMERICA TO ITS DOOM!!!!
Thats the worst analogy ever.

Mcveigh didn't use Christian theology to justify his actions.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2005, 09:27:00 PM »
Ey monkey,

If I collected a couple of local hooligans, looked up in an Arabic thesaraus for a nice fancy name (Emminent Sword of Allah brigade for example) and went around beating old Italians, it would be jihad to you right?

Some dumb immigrants in Dutch land commit crimes, its an international Islamic jihad conspiracy, youre laughable
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2005, 11:19:09 PM »
Ey monkey,

If I collected a couple of local hooligans, looked up in an Arabic thesaraus for a nice fancy name (Emminent Sword of Allah brigade for example) and went around beating old Italians, it would be jihad to you right?

Some dumb immigrants in Dutch land commit crimes, its an international Islamic jihad conspiracy, youre laughable

Stop posting, start reading.

mauzip

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2005, 11:37:37 PM »
Ey monkey,

You, and Jamal, should really not deny the Jihad is in this country. You only make yourself like more of a fool than you already do.

Those articles Engel posted have been all over the news for months :-\
« Last Edit: February 28, 2005, 11:40:34 PM by Mauzip reppin' tha A-L-K »

Matrix Heart

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2005, 04:38:16 AM »
In a few years I'll be one of those 'thousands of Dutch'

Mauzip you can be married to three bitches  :D

Elevz

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2005, 06:45:31 AM »
The media just like blowing things up. This country is getting no better from all those muslims moving in, for the reasons stated above.

I'm about to leg it. Where shall we go, Mauzip?  ;D

[17:11:14] [@Jome]: why is it that WCC is so big in Holland.. ??
[17:12:00] [@Jome]: 16 million people, and half of them on WCC
The only language that other half of the people in Holland speak, is turkish. They don't know any dutch, nor english.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2005, 06:48:29 AM by Elevz »

mauzip

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2005, 06:49:23 AM »
The media just like blowing things up. This country is getting no better from all those muslims moving in, for the reasons stated above.

I'm about to leg it. Where shall we go, Mauzip?  ;D

[17:11:14] [@Jome]: why is it that WCC is so big in Holland.. ??
[17:12:00] [@Jome]: 16 million people, and half of them on WCC
The only language that other half of the people in Holland speak, is turkish. They don't know any dutch, nor english.

I'm going to the States. You should go to Iceland.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2005, 03:20:09 PM »
Ey monkey,

You, and Jamal, should really not deny the Jihad is in this country. You only make yourself like more of a fool than you already do.

What the fuck do u mean by Jihad in your country? Because immigrant populations have a higher tendency to commit crimes? That happens in eveyr western country. The existence of a militant group does not equal jihad, this is what u dont understand. Its not an international conspiracy, or terrorist cartel.

These people are local idiots, they spent their entire adult lives fighting and they suscribe to a particular ideology. An ideology taht is not accepted in mainstream Islam, and does not have the backing of the international muslim community. Theyre agitators, but its not jihad.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2005, 03:25:06 PM »
LOL.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2005, 03:43:51 PM »
That was my whole point. I don't think Mauzip understands the meaning of Jihad. He thinks any crime committed by a Muslim is a terrorist act or part of some "jihad".

mauzip

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2005, 10:43:42 PM »
Ey monkey,

What the fuck do u mean by Jihad in your country? Because immigrant populations have a higher tendency to commit crimes? That happens in eveyr western country. The existence of a militant group does not equal jihad, this is what u dont understand. Its not an international conspiracy, or terrorist cartel.

These people are local idiots, they spent their entire adult lives fighting and they suscribe to a particular ideology. An ideology taht is not accepted in mainstream Islam, and does not have the backing of the international muslim community. Theyre agitators, but its not jihad.

Are you really that stupid or do you just act like you are?

Bomb-A®

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2005, 02:49:01 AM »

how yall gonna let outsiders chase u out of ur own country...where's the patriotism???

peace

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2005, 03:26:51 AM »
This is Bs. Aint no1 fleeing out of holland. This message isnt right.

mauzip

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2005, 03:50:05 AM »
This is Bs. Aint no1 fleeing out of holland. This message isnt right.

LOL!

mauzip

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2005, 03:50:48 AM »

how yall gonna let outsiders chase u out of ur own country...where's the patriotism???

peace

see, if it comes to a point where you feel you like it better somewhere else... why stay?