Author Topic: Thousands of Dutch Fleeing Their Country Because of Muslim Immigrants  (Read 929 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Thousands of Dutch Fleeing Their Country Because of Muslim Immigrants
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2005, 08:41:04 AM »
Shook Ones get no love. I cant get run out of my neighbourhood, and youre being chased out ya country? By this international boogie man they call the Islamic Terrorist? Are YOU really this stupid?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

mauzip

« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2005, 12:48:27 PM »
Shook Ones get no love. I cant get run out of my neighbourhood, and youre being chased out ya country? By this international boogie man they call the Islamic Terrorist? Are YOU really this stupid?

listen you stupid fuck...

first of all, you have no reason to judge me

secondly, i don't have political ambitions

lastly, get a job

The New Pollution

• Lil Geezy
  • > You
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2005, 02:14:49 PM »

The Dutch government is basically chasing us out of our country by giving the Islamic community a lot of priviliges they get for reasons no one has figured out yet. You have no idea how this country works, so don't be an ignorant loser and just stay out of the discussion if you don't have anything usefull to add.

About the Muslims in this country. A lot of them suck. I know I don't politically correct and all. I even sound like a discriminating piece of shit. But guess what? I don't care. The Muslims here are being raised like they own this country. Because they get their welfare checks to pay for all their brand clothing and fancy perfumes. Yet, most of them don't even care for learning this language properly or even get a proper education. Not that they really need one, considering the states is giving them all they could possibly need.

And to awnser the question about our patriotism. This country has no real culture, so nothing to be really proud of.

rafsta

« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2005, 04:01:02 PM »

youre outnumbered by 65 year old grannies, ofcourse they cant make you leave. i bet 1000000000000£ that if 50 muslims moved into your neghborhood and stated a rucus you would head for the hills.

it pisses me off that muslims cause so much trouble, especially in france, the majorit of crime is by arabs, and their taking over, have a one on one fight with one and kick his ass you will be answering to his sisters brothers aunties uncles grandad and the pets original owner.

the reason they fuck up is coz in their homeland they have strict rules to keep the fucks in order, they go to a western civilisation and the yrun a muck and ge taway with it...

this is a naive solution, but the laws imposed in their homeland should be upheld where they immigrate, death penalty for rape, jail for theft, or even lose a hand for theft... fuck em if they want to live in a different country they should obide the rules or get deported.

in sydney 16 Lebanese gang members raped a girl, some of em got 10 years other less, they think its ok to rape white women because their all sluts...

i believe this article 100%

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2005, 04:11:58 PM »
In a few years I'll be one of those 'thousands of Dutch'

Are the Muslims really causing alot of problems with their violence and intolerance? Is that article accurate about how Dutch people feel?

The article is pretty accurate, yeah. Muslims cause a lot of trouble in this country. I'm not being racist here, I'm just stating the facts. This country is also overpopulated and right winged people see that. Unfortunately we have a whole bunch of ignorant left winged people in this country who think we should let in as many immigrants (majority = muslim = relatively big chance of becoming criminal) as possible.

The thing is that about 70% of all criminals are not from here and the majority of them is Muslim. That is why those people create hate against themselves. And of course the Jihad is in this country too... :-\

Mauzip, I know what you are saying but euhmm.. You cant really blame their religion, it doesnt say they should do those things, its just 90% of the immigrants that cause trouble are teeners, depents on what generation they are.
40oz Graphire

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2005, 04:16:30 PM »

The Dutch government is basically chasing us out of our country by giving the Islamic community a lot of priviliges they get for reasons no one has figured out yet. You have no idea how this country works, so don't be an ignorant loser and just stay out of the discussion if you don't have anything usefull to add.

About the Muslims in this country. A lot of them suck. I know I don't politically correct and all. I even sound like a discriminating piece of shit. But guess what? I don't care. The Muslims here are being raised like they own this country. Because they get their welfare checks to pay for all their brand clothing and fancy perfumes. Yet, most of them don't even care for learning this language properly or even get a proper education. Not that they really need one, considering the states is giving them all they could possibly need.

And to awnser the question about our patriotism. This country has no real culture, so nothing to be really proud of.

I wont say all of those alligations are true.. But we sure shouldnt blame the religion for this as I said before.. I guess Belgium have about the same problem but I think the really problem lays here with the Goverment not wanted to feel racist, its a very touchy spot in politics in Beligium & Netherland...
40oz Graphire

acbaylove

« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2005, 04:19:02 PM »
If I collected a couple of local hooligans, looked up in an Arabic thesaraus for a nice fancy name (Emminent Sword of Allah brigade for example) and went around beating old Italians, it would be jihad to you right?

Dont trip man, we italians are known for being 90% mafiosi (but mafiosi are just like 1% of our population and 99% of us cant kill a mosquito).

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2005, 04:22:21 PM »
All Muslim immigration into western countries needs to stop immediately. Immigration should only exist if it benefits the country, and in the case of the Dutch it is only hurting their country.

Just wait until the Arab population gets really big, like say 30 or 40% of the population. They will start trying to enforce Islam on non Muslims the way they do in their own countries.

Wake up people.

Doggystylin

« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2005, 04:26:54 PM »
CWalker for president

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2005, 04:29:00 PM »
All Muslim immigration into western countries needs to stop immediately. Immigration should only exist if it benefits the country, and in the case of the Dutch it is only hurting their country.

Just wait until the Arab population gets really big, like say 30 or 40% of the population. They will start trying to enforce Islam on non Muslims the way they do in their own countries.

Wake up people.

I agree. Let's use the American ideals that the country's founding fathers implemented and start asking people what religion they are before they enter the country. America.... home of the free....

CWalker is a Pollack whose family barely earned their citizenship and now he's trying to show everyone how "American" he is. He doesn't see the difference between patriotism and being a scoundrel, and doesn't know anything about what this country was founded on. Cwalker, you're a chump... you deserve to be raped by an Arab Muslim, who's a Communist on top of it... that should do you well.

acbaylove

« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2005, 04:33:49 PM »
Religion has nothing to do with it imo. It's all about poverty.
Here in Italy we have huge problems with Albanians and Slavs, and most of them aint muslims.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2005, 04:37:46 PM »
Nah man... us Muslims are savages... we just love killing people...

Hitler, Stalin, Bush, Cortez.... all Muslim at heart. I'm telling you... those guys had to have been following Islam..

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2005, 04:41:22 PM »

I agree. Let's use the American ideals that the country's founding fathers implemented and start asking people what religion they are before they enter the country. America.... home of the free....

CWalker is a Pollack whose family barely earned their citizenship and now he's trying to show everyone how "American" he is. He doesn't see the difference between patriotism and being a scoundrel, and doesn't know anything about what this country was founded on. Cwalker, you're a chump... you deserve to be raped by an Arab Muslim, who's a Communist on top of it... that should do you well.

If a particular immigrant group is causing tons of problems with crime and religious extremism, why do we have to pretend that it doesn't exist? Does it make sense to let more and more of the problem continue to flood into the country? Do you think the people of the Netherlands really want their open and tolerant society to slowly become an oppressive and intolerant country like Saudi Arabia?

acbaylove

« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2005, 04:42:33 PM »

Hitler, Stalin, Bush, Cortez.... all Muslim at heart. I'm telling you... those guys had to have been following Islam..

Watch out! I'm a mafioso.. 8)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2005, 04:46:31 PM »

I wouldn't say that Muslims are savages, but I would definitely say that they are racist, intolerant, and oppressive. They don't care about anyone who is not a Muslim, that is why religious minorities have no rights in Muslim countries. And I don't want them moving to western countries and bringing their intolerance with them and trying to force their ways on us the way they force there ways on people in other parts of the world.