Author Topic: Thousands of Dutch Fleeing Their Country Because of Muslim Immigrants  (Read 911 times)

acbaylove

Re: Thousands of Dutch Fleeing Their Country Because of Muslim Immigrants
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2005, 04:52:23 PM »

I agree. Let's use the American ideals that the country's founding fathers implemented and start asking people what religion they are before they enter the country. America.... home of the free....

CWalker is a Pollack whose family barely earned their citizenship and now he's trying to show everyone how "American" he is. He doesn't see the difference between patriotism and being a scoundrel, and doesn't know anything about what this country was founded on. Cwalker, you're a chump... you deserve to be raped by an Arab Muslim, who's a Communist on top of it... that should do you well.

If a particular immigrant group is causing tons of problems with crime and religious extremism, why do we have to pretend that it doesn't exist? Does it make sense to let more and more of the problem continue to flood into the country? Do you think the people of the Netherlands really want their open and tolerant society to slowly become an oppressive and intolerant country like Saudi Arabia?

Man you're wrong cause you are making it looks like muslims are the problem of the world.
Here in Italy we have no problems with muslims at all.
We got problems with Albanians and Slavs.
Some of them are muslims, but shit they robb and kill for money, not for Allah.
That's what i'm saying.

P.S. Remember Americans did concentration camps for Japanesi too. When you fight a war you hate your enemy. Now you at war with some "muslims", but dont do the mistake to judge millions of muslims. Some of them are totally anti-war, some are anti-kamikazee, some are happy Saddam's ass got served, some are really close to Roman Church and they respect "us", some of them apologized with jews when they bombed a Mosque in Turkey, etc..

You in America got problems with muslims. And it's because this war.
People in Holland got problems with muslims, and it's because wrong immigration system and poverty.
Here in Italy we got problems with other people.
In the Middle East they got problems with jews and Americans......
« Last Edit: March 06, 2005, 04:54:28 PM by Antonio »

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2005, 04:53:14 PM »
Nah man... us Muslims are savages... we just love killing people...

Hitler, Stalin, Bush, Cortez.... all Muslim at heart. I'm telling you... those guys had to have been following Islam..

I wouldn't say that Muslims are savages, but I would definitely say that they are racist, intolerant, and oppressive. They don't care about anyone who is not a Muslim, that is why religious minorities have no rights in Muslim countries. And I don't want them moving to western countries and bringing their intolerance with them and trying to force their ways on us the way they force there ways on people in other parts of the world.

You're not Muslim, so why are you racist and intolerant? LOLL faggot ass get the fuck outta here with your bullshit

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2005, 04:54:04 PM »
Yo CWalker... what religion were the people who conquered the Americas and killed the indigenous people AKA genocide?

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2005, 04:57:59 PM »
One thing you retards have to ask yourself is: when did the people in the Middle East start having anti-American sentiments? Only after you guys started fucking with their countries. Before nobody gave a shit about Arabs... after oil is discovered these fucking Americans/Europeans start causing chaos in the region, setting up puppet states, invading countries for no justified reasons, etc.... CWalker, go educate yourself.

Thirteen

« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2005, 05:00:50 PM »
One thing you retards have to ask yourself is: when did the people in the Middle East start having anti-American sentiments? Only after you guys started fucking with their countries. Before nobody gave a shit about Arabs... after oil is discovered these fucking Americans/Europeans start causing chaos in the region, setting up puppet states, invading countries for no justified reasons, etc.... CWalker, go educate yourself.

he's right, we did start this and i'm just glad we have the power to keep them contained to a degree

acbaylove

« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2005, 05:09:02 PM »

That's one reason, no doubt.
Reason two imo is that you dont really have good Governments there..
(not a good reason to randomly invade "your" Countries to change them, dont get me wrong)
With all the oil Iraq got it's incredible how population cant buy something to eat.
Shit they poorest than Albanians!
This makes shit extremely worse, cause when you hungry, you hate.
All the money/power in the hands of a few guys..
90% of the population poor.
They let you feel like Americans are the ones to blame.
Or jews.
But it's not always like that.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2005, 05:21:59 PM »
Reason two imo is that you dont really have good Governments there..

With all the oil Iraq got it's incredible how population cant buy something to eat.
All the money/power in the hands of a few guys..
90% of the population poor.

They let you feel like Americans are the ones to blame.

1. You're right. They don't have "good" governments. If you read, you'd know why. Who put Saddam in power? Who supported Saddam? Who supports Egypt? Who supports the Saudi royal family? Who supported the Mujahideen and later the Taliban? We set up these governments that are "not good". It's all about $$$.

2. Yes, you're right again. You want to know why Iraq's population didn't have shit? Well they wanted to nationalize their oil fields, but we wouldn't let them. We got rid of that leader and gave them Saddam instead. Instead of letting them help themselves with THEIR OWN resources, we decided it's more important that we make the profits. Then they fought a war against Iran (we sold weapons to both sides, basically saying: let them blow each other to pieces). After that, their economy was in ruins. Now would be a good time to use that oil to help rebuild the country. That's when Kuwait increased its oil production (drive down the price of oil) to appease western interests, even though the countries had set up quotas. That angered Saddam because this is when he needed money the most. The U.S. publicly stated that we would not get involved, so Saddam decided to enter Kuwait. Within 2 days the U.S. was over there. There have been many reports from people in the military that have admitted to preparing for a war against Iraq because they knew they were going to invade. The government lied... surprise surprise. So after the Gulf War, the country was even more fucked up than before. We bombed electric/water facilities, buildings that stored food, etc. Use some fucked up shit to kill people for ten years after we leave. Kids have continued to die of cancer because of radiation from shit we left behind for ten years after we left. You want to know why the country couldn't feed its own people, there's your answer. We fucked their country up.

3. If you don't think Americans are to blame, I will give you a whole run-down of history proving exactly why America IS to blame. Our government knows its to blame. Our biggest mistake in the last 20 years was leaving Afghanistan after the Cold War. If you don't know why, let me know, and I'll explain this as well.

acbaylove

« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2005, 03:21:29 AM »
There's a "only" missing in that sentence, sorry.

They let you feel like Americans are the ONLY ones to blame.

I agree with what you wrote tho.

The New Pollution

• Lil Geezy
  • > You
« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2005, 08:58:56 AM »
Shook Ones get no love. I cant get run out of my neighbourhood, and youre being chased out ya country? By this international boogie man they call the Islamic Terrorist? Are YOU really this stupid?

The Dutch government is basically chasing us out of our country by giving the Islamic community a lot of priviliges they get for reasons no one has figured out yet. You have no idea how this country works, so don't be an ignorant loser and just stay out of the discussion if you don't have anything usefull to add.

About the Muslims in this country. A lot of them suck. I know I don't politically correct and all. I even sound like a discriminating piece of shit. But guess what? I don't care. The Muslims here are being raised like they own this country. Because they get their welfare checks to pay for all their brand clothing and fancy perfumes. Yet, most of them don't even care for learning this language properly or even get a proper education. Not that they really need one, considering the states is giving them all they could possibly need.

And to awnser the question about our patriotism. This country has no real culture, so nothing to be really proud of.

I wont say all of those alligations are true.. But we sure shouldnt blame the religion for this as I said before.. I guess Belgium have about the same problem but I think the really problem lays here with the Goverment not wanted to feel racist, its a very touchy spot in politics in Beligium & Netherland...

I never said it's because of their religion.  It's just a fact that most of those people behave like that here.

And yes, I also stated that it's because of the government.

Florez

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Return of the gangstas
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2005, 12:04:11 PM »
Lets all stick to the topic ok

In my opinion its hard to judge the Islam because most of us don't know shit about it. I do think that there is a big problem in the Netherlands because of the fact that when all the turkey's and maroks etc came to the Netherlands to do the jobs that the Dutch people wouldn't do, like all kinds of shitty jobs, afterwards we didn't want them anymore but we couldn't send them back so we just kept them here and didn't put any effort in to make them adjust to the western world. A couple of decania's later we face the problem, but this is mainly because of the so called CULTURE SHOCK; two culture's who don't understand each other.

The reason why many young islam people are criminal is because the youth lives between two cultures; At home where everything is very strict and they don't have much freedom or money, and outside where they can do what they want to do without being punished severe by the soft Dutch law system. Besides most of the immigrants don't come from the big cities like Istanbul but from villages who are still underdeveloped.
''I'm still a doggpound nigga I ain't never gonna give it up''

The New Pollution

• Lil Geezy
  • > You
« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2005, 12:10:47 PM »

Everything's still on topic. See the last post before yours?

two culture's who don't understand each other

No shit. And it's their fucking job to understand ours and adept to it. Not vica versa. You live in our country, you live by our fucking rules. Get used to it, do it, or get the fuck out of here.

And as I stated before, my mom's a Greek immigrant. So I don't mind the fact that people move to the Netherlands for work.

Florez

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Return of the gangstas
« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2005, 12:15:18 PM »

No shit. And it's their fucking job to understand ours and adept to it. Not vica versa. You live in our country, you live by our fucking rules. Get used to it, do it, or get the fuck out of here.

And as I stated before, my mom's a Greek immigrant. So I don't mind the fact that people move to the Netherlands for work.

Wow easy tiger I'm just stating some facts nothing to get upset about.
''I'm still a doggpound nigga I ain't never gonna give it up''

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2005, 03:35:11 PM »

In my opinion its hard to judge the Islam because most of us don't know shit about it. I do think that there is a big problem in the Netherlands because of the fact that when all the turkey's and maroks etc came to the Netherlands to do the jobs that the Dutch people wouldn't do, like all kinds of shitty jobs, afterwards we didn't want them anymore but we couldn't send them back so we just kept them here and didn't put any effort in to make them adjust to the western world. A couple of decania's later we face the problem, but this is mainly because of the so called CULTURE SHOCK; two culture's who don't understand each other.

The reason why many young islam people are criminal is because the youth lives between two cultures; At home where everything is very strict and they don't have much freedom or money, and outside where they can do what they want to do without being punished severe by the soft Dutch law system. Besides most of the immigrants don't come from the big cities like Istanbul but from villages who are still underdeveloped.

First of all I respect you for your sincerity.  I just want to add a few thoughts.  First of all, crime has nothing to do with Islam, Muslim countries have crime rates that are extremely lower then the crime rates in Western countries.  Look it up anywhere you want on the internet.  Second of all, it has nothing to do with the Muslims being from "underdeveloped" regions.  Talk to a Muslim immigrant and ask them where the crime is located at in their countries, they will tell you that if crime exists, it is in the cities.  In the rural, so-called "underdeveloped" regions of Muslim countries, there are tribal and Islamic laws in place, and people strictly follow and adhere to these laws in a community effort, and they are often in no need of a government to enforce these laws. 

As for your other assesments about the crime being caused by poverty, etc., that could be true.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2005, 03:39:10 PM by Safar, 1426 Years After Hijrah »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2005, 03:36:33 PM »
..... And as for CWalker, you got to learn your history man, Just look at the history of America.  Until the 14th century, Muslims had been ruling Spain for almost 700 years, under Muslims, Jews and Christians were able to have their own courts and follow the laws of their own Holy Books inside their regions.  The Jews experienced their golden age of art and literature under Muslims.  Then Queen Isabella, a Chrisitan, came down from the North, and killed anyone who said they were anything other than a Christian.  Then later, a Spaniard, Christopher Columbus, another Christian, came to the Bahamas, and was quoted as saying "the only thing the Native people were good for was for being slaves."  When they didn't make good slaves, he killed them all, and they shipped in "better slaves" from Africa.  That is the reason the Bahamas is black today.  Christians did the same thing in America.  They commited genocide against the Native American's, and used African's as slaves, many of those Africans came from regions such as Senegal and Gambia which are almost 100% Muslim countries, they were forced, whipped and tortured into changing their name and their religions.  Their history's were erased.

^^^^^^^ CWalker, Everything I said above is fact.  You can not deny it.  It is no propaganda, you can find it in your own textbooks.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2005, 03:41:04 PM by Safar, 1426 Years After Hijrah »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The New Pollution

• Lil Geezy
  • > You
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2005, 04:30:12 PM »

Wow easy tiger I'm just stating some facts nothing to get upset about.

If I'd get upset over the internet, I'd do it like the rest of the forum and call you a "pUnc asz biatch". But considering I have other things to worry about, I, uh, don't.

I just want to add a few thoughts.  First of all, crime has nothing to do with Islam

Jesus H Christ, yes, we know. No one stated that. We know.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2005, 04:32:05 PM by The New Pollution »