Poll

Yes or No?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Gay Marriage  (Read 302 times)

ecrazy

Re: Gay Marriage
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2005, 02:30:17 PM »
NO.
Shut The Fuck Up You Fag, the way you are on everyones nuts all gay like i would suppose that you would be alright with gay marriages.....a faget who opposes gay marriages....HA!

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2005, 03:44:31 PM »
NO.
Shut The Fuck Up You Fag, the way you are on everyones nuts all gay like i would suppose that you would be alright with gay marriages.....a faget who opposes gay marriages....HA!

Awww Krondon is still upset... LOLLLLL homothug...

A faggot who can't even spell faggot... HA! You're a disgrace to all the other fags... they would be so disappointed in you...
« Last Edit: March 01, 2005, 03:50:45 PM by *Jamal* »

rafsta

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2005, 03:49:17 PM »
NO

ecrazy

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2005, 03:58:53 PM »
NO.

A faggot who can't even spell faggot... HA! You're a disgrace to all the other fags... they would be so disappointed in you...
Thats a "UHHHH!"...im a disgrace to all fags,...uh, FAGGOT,...YOUR THE FAG!!! WTF U TALKIN ABOUT!!!
A Fag Who Knows How To Spell FAGGOT!!! HOW QUEER....homothug, WTF? i dont know all the gay terminology, OH SO SORRY QUEER....
« Last Edit: March 01, 2005, 04:05:07 PM by Kottonmouth King »

DAYUM

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2005, 04:00:44 PM »
No

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2005, 05:46:48 PM »
NO.

Thats a "UHHHH!"...im a disgrace to all fags,...uh, FAGGOT,...YOUR THE FAG!!! WTF U TALKIN ABOUT!!!
A Fag Who Knows How To Spell FAGGOT!!! HOW QUEER....homothug, WTF? i dont know all the gay terminology, OH SO SORRY QUEER....

We have ourselves a bleeder... someone get the tampax.

xp

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2005, 07:14:39 PM »
if two dudes want to get married i dont think it is anyone elses business.

In re civil unions. they are an inadequate solution when you deal wiht issues like intestacy and federal benefits.
You think you're Afro-American?
You're a 14th amendment and a good nigga
Jews don't salute the fuckin swastika
but niggaz pledge allegiance to the flag that accosted ya

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2005, 08:41:34 PM »
could care less. let them do what they want to do.

bui21

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2005, 02:11:28 PM »
if popel is happy with thier gay marriege then yes

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2005, 03:41:48 PM »
marrige no, but i'm all for giving them equal legal status to a married couple but marrige is between a man and a women.

also whilst were on the subject gay adoptions>?
IMO absolutely not because its not fair on the children for one and i believe if you choose to be with the same sex over the opposite you opt out of bringing up children, its just like having a battery thats negative at both end it will never work.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

rafsta

« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2005, 04:32:31 PM »
also whilst were on the subject gay adoptions>?

FUCK NOOOO

faggots cannot be trusted with children, fuck that.... you brought up a good point too, the kids wil be humiliated out of something they didnt choose.

faggots should never be able to adopt EVER... fucking fags.

mauzip

« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2005, 12:24:12 AM »
^^you gotta ask yourself this question though:

what's better, having homosexual parents or having no parents at all?

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2005, 06:30:58 PM »
Here's the dirty little secret in this argument. 

"Marriage" was originally intended as a religious ceremony, actually a marriage between the man, woman, and GOD himself.  Nearly all religions have some sort of Marriage ritual and ceremony, and these ceremonys and rituals date back thousands of years, to the time when people didn't have premarital sex, didn't have children out of wedlock, etc.  THAT is marriage.

Flash forward to today.  Nowadays, people live together often for years, hardly anybody waits until marriage to have sex, many people have children out of wedlock, and many people don't regularly attend church, dont' believe in God, get married by a justice of the peace, whatever.  This is now considered "marriage".  If someone has a big catholic marriage, or gets married by the j.o.p. in 30 minutes at the courthouse, they are equally considered, by EVERYONE, married.

So, when two gays get married, people say 'no... you can't do that!  It's an abomination of God!"

Well, the truth is, the way marriage is handled today could equally be considered an 'abomination of God'.  Two people getting married at a courthouse with no religious beliefs, etc. is just as 'bad' as two men getting married to each other, they're both totally out of wack with the original intent or ceremony of marriage.  So if you're going to let people live together before marriage, or let  people get married civally without a church, or whatever, you ought to let gays marry each other as well.  You can't say it would be wrong to God to let gays marry, because it would also be wrong to the same God to let people get married that don't believe in him, or to let people get married by an Elvis Impersonator in Las Vegas, etc. 

So my thought is, yes, let them get married.  All we have anymore that's left of the ancient 'marriage' rituals, are personal relationships between the man and the woman getting married... that hasn't changed over the years, it's still possible to fall in love, and marry the girl of your dreams.  That's still a little bit of heaven, and if gay people are also getting married, that in no way can possibly effect your personal relationship with your wife, so who cares? 

They tell me that gays getting married is an insult to the institution of marriage.  Maybe it is, but I say people getting married to people they don't even know, through pre-arranged marriage ceremonies is an insult to the institution of marriage.  I say Eminem & Kim Mathers fighting so much that she slits her wrists, and he raps about killing her, is an insult to the institution of marriage.  All the people that fuck around on each other and lie and cheat their partners is an insult to the institution of marriage.  The Institution of Marriage is dead, has long been dead, and will never come back.  All that's left is the small part of it, that's personal, that doesn't care about anybody else's marriage, or what anybody else thinks, or what anybody else says or does.  So that part of it, the personal relationship between the two of you, is all we have anyways, who cares what insults the rest of the institution? 
« Last Edit: March 04, 2005, 06:34:59 PM by Trauma »

rafsta

« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2005, 07:44:30 PM »

none at all.

mauzip

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2005, 01:53:41 AM »

none at all.

Why do you say that?

It's not good for a kid to not know what a family is and to live all of his life in a home.

So yes, it is better to have gay parents. They point you brought up about they will be humiliated is not a good argument. It's the responsibility of other parents and the teachers to keep that from happening.

It's not the ideal situation, but it's better than the alternative.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2005, 02:03:38 AM by M-A-U-Z-I-P »