Author Topic: suicide  (Read 3363 times)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
Re: suicide
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2005, 10:59:51 PM »
^^ i had that stuff a couple times n i know what u mean...... im pretty sure weed is my problem...... all the dirty cunts around here lace it..... ive had speed, coke, heroin laced bud..... probly the after effects or sumin...... i dunno fuck

kick ass album

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2005, 05:23:53 AM »
you need some pussy an a fatty

mauzip

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2005, 06:54:57 AM »
Last week a friend of mine commited suicide. I really don't understand people that even think about committing suicide :-\ It's selfish and it shows what kind of a pussy that person really is (was).

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2005, 06:59:15 AM »
he played soccer?

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2005, 08:33:15 AM »
Last week a friend of mine commited suicide. I really don't understand people that even think about committing suicide :-\ It's selfish and it shows what kind of a pussy that person really is (was).

did you just insult your dead friend?  ???
NO MORE WAR

mauzip

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2005, 09:02:57 AM »

did you just insult your dead friend?  ???

take it however you want it... he wrote a letter before his death in which he explained why he was gonna commit suicide and i think he was a coward for the reasons he gave up for why he was gonna kill himself

mauzip

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2005, 09:14:51 AM »
oh yeah... fuck god, fuck religion

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2005, 03:36:24 PM »
i think about suicide from time to time, like i know i wont actually do it, but its deffinately a cowardly thing to do, it just shows u cant deal with life...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2005, 07:15:33 AM »
i think about suicide from time to time, like i know i wont actually do it, but its deffinately a cowardly thing to do, it just shows u cant deal with life...

What's the point in dealing with life when you just don't want to? It's like dealing with gays although you don't like it. If you don't enjoy chocolate, don't eat it. If you don't enjoy your life, kill yourself. Noone has ever asked you if you want to live, so technically life definitely aint to gift, because gift is defined by getting something for free upon approval by you. You don't have to prove anything to anyone. They only reason I comdemn suicide for is if you have children that need you.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2005, 08:18:03 AM »

What's the point in dealing with life when you just don't want to? It's like dealing with gays although you don't like it. If you don't enjoy chocolate, don't eat it. If you don't enjoy your life, kill yourself. Noone has ever asked you if you want to live, so technically life definitely aint to gift, because gift is defined by getting something for free upon approval by you. You don't have to prove anything to anyone. They only reason I comdemn suicide for is if you have children that need you.
but its so selfish to kill yourself, i mean, u only have 1 life, and for the fact, im given everything, there are so many people who have shit compared to me...

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2005, 08:36:13 AM »

Weak bottlejob cunt.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2005, 09:10:38 AM »
suicide is for cowards...sure, we all have low moments from time to time but thats called life, killing yourself is just a cop-out...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2005, 09:29:12 AM »
basically, i donīt disagree completly, but itīs way more complicated than eating chocolate or not, and you raised the point yourself. If you donīt eat chocolate nobodyīs gonna give a fuck. If you kill yourself you can severly hurt people and they donīt have to be your children; close friends, parents and relatives, boy-/girlfriend, husband/wife.........most persons do matter and mean something to somebody else and thatīs why i agree with suicide being selfish. Of course itīs up to that person whether he/she wanna do it, but I donīt think itīs right. Theoretically, if you were 100% secluded from the rest of the world, i would agree you might as well slit your wrists. Iīm not a very religious person however, thereīs that aspect too....

Me, I never really contemplated it, but i went through certain bouts in my life when the hypothetical thought was on my mind pretty often, but I knew I wasnīt gonna do it and in a way I always loved life and had some kind of hope and perspective that kept me from really considering doing i

TJ, why canīt you get off the bud? Really, i know somebody who used to smoke like 5 joints a day and he got pretty fucked up from it mentally, he was in some kind of state of indifferent nihilism, he almost got kicked outta school (in his last year)...overall he was extremly apathetic, even though the weed wasnīt laced with anything hard (is it impossible to get bud with no heroin or coke around where you from??)...now he pretty much quit and heīs alot better. Iīm not trying to preach, but really budīs gonna exacerbate your problem. I smoke weed too, but only on weekends, during the week i restrict myself to cigarettes (almost at least, very sporadically i might touch spliffs) which are damaging too of course, but wonīt have that kind of effect

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2005, 01:25:55 PM »
"I ain't afraid to live...so u know i ain't afraid to die"M.O.P
and maybe i'll start a new topic about suicide...if i tell u that u should do it...would you do it?
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2005, 10:28:58 PM »

TJ, why canīt you get off the bud? Really, i know somebody who used to smoke like 5 joints a day and he got pretty fucked up from it mentally, he was in some kind of state of indifferent nihilism, he almost got kicked outta school (in his last year)...overall he was extremly apathetic, even though the weed wasnīt laced with anything hard (is it impossible to get bud with no heroin or coke around where you from??)...now he pretty much quit and heīs alot better. Iīm not trying to preach, but really budīs gonna exacerbate your problem. I smoke weed too, but only on weekends, during the week i restrict myself to cigarettes (almost at least, very sporadically i might touch spliffs) which are damaging too of course, but wonīt have that kind of effect

i havent had any for a week so far. the thing is my dealers lace it sometimes, and bug spray it sometimes. i may get clean bud off em once every couple weeks. man the last few days of havin a straight head makes me think wtf was i doin puttin up a topic like this..... nearly certain its the drugs i do

kick ass album