Author Topic: suicide  (Read 3365 times)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: suicide
« Reply #60 on: November 24, 2005, 10:29:11 PM »
The only time I really thought about it was if I was trying to think of a bad ass way to go out when I got blazed. Like robbing a bank or some shit like that. Suicide was never an option for me. My mom is in a wheelchair. She needs me. I can't do something like that to her.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2005, 10:46:13 PM »
Yeah..i used to think that way.  You know what though?  I realised something here.  Even though life is hard, you don't need to worry about it.  I just have faith and let things go by.   Life problem tends to piss me off as if it was my nagging wife.  I would slap that Bitch! lol.  But anyhow...I found faith..and that's all I need.  Please keep ya head guys. ;)
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

westkoastanostra

« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2005, 12:03:14 AM »
this suicide shit gives me the creeps....muthafuckaz just need to live their life and always try and be happy cuz we never know if it might be our last day or hour.....there's always gonna be ups and downs in life....like if some shit happens to u thats fucked up (family member dies,g/f dumps u)...but man it aint nuthin compared to ending ur life over shit like that....man if i ever felt like doing suicide...i'd get help and get closer to god or sumthin to get that off the mind....

Sikotic™

« Reply #63 on: November 25, 2005, 12:07:37 AM »
Life is so valuable. Tell an elderly person or a person with a terminal illness that you wanna kill yourself and watch them try to slap you if they still have the strength left in them. Those people are on borrowed time and would give anything to have more time.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #64 on: November 25, 2005, 12:48:18 AM »
The only time I really thought about it was if I was trying to think of a bad ass way to go out when I got blazed. Like robbing a bank or some shit like that. Suicide was never an option for me. My mom is in a wheelchair. She needs me. I can't do something like that to her.
^^ for real man, you'd be a bitch if you did that shit

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: November 26, 2005, 08:12:35 PM »
RIP TJ

1988-2005

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2005, 01:46:23 AM »
I don't want to say RIP because I really dont want to think hes dead...even though I dont know the guy, I wouldn't want someone to go out like that..

coola

« Reply #67 on: November 27, 2005, 03:36:38 AM »
i've thought about jumping off a balcony before... i wasnt in the best state of mind though..

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: November 27, 2005, 07:46:04 AM »
i never would but i understand how it seems easier.  life is hard sometimes and things may seem overwhelming, especially for kids in their late teens early twenties, worrying about their future and wether or not they are going to be able to make it in life having to work raise kids own homes get married, that shit can be intimidating, and since everyone is going to die why not do it?  however once you do it thats it, if you live and make wrong choices you can correct them, if you kill yourself, afterwards you cant be like ahh shit i wish i didnt do that.  peoples families friends are the ones that suffer.  just hold ya head up everyone will be ok, just believe you can make it and you can, i used to get scared that my workload was gonna be huge, and i mean the idea pops up but i would reject that shit because i love my family and friends too much, and i dont know how but one day im going to make a difference in this world, i still have goals that i would like to achieve, people that i would like to influence for the better, and i feel that there is something great that i can do before i leave.

i hope that this kid didnt do it...
bitch say what you got to say!!,and get off the fucking phone!!...............(.trick gave a 5hour speech about shit.thats to much info hoe.but i see what ya trying to say.)
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Throwback

« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2005, 08:10:06 AM »
everytime i am waiting for the train. and when it reaches the station. i wonder how its like if i'd jump. so i take 2 steps back.

mauzip

« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2005, 08:50:24 AM »
What is/was his real name?

everytime i am waiting for the train. and when it reaches the station. i wonder how its like if i'd jump. so i take 2 steps back.

Haha, I know the feeling.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2005, 08:56:07 AM »

lmfao me too!

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #72 on: November 27, 2005, 08:57:46 AM »
lol i remember when i was high as hell and my friend is drivin and the windo is open and im like i wonder if it would hurt if i put my hand out the window and smacked a parked car as we drove by, and hes like bro your hand will break into a million pieces and im like lol nah i wont do it, but im like put my window up and lock it just in case lol.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: November 27, 2005, 09:00:37 AM »
lol i remember when i was high as hell and my friend is drivin and the windo is open and im like i wonder if it would hurt if i put my hand out the window and smacked a parked car as we drove by, and hes like bro your hand will break into a million pieces and im like lol nah i wont do it, but im like put my window up and lock it just in case lol.

This bitch I knew was so drunk, she tried to grab a parking cone hanging out of a moving car. To conclude...it's a good thing you didn't do that.

mauzip

« Reply #74 on: November 27, 2005, 09:32:25 AM »
^^ can you give us some more detail?