Author Topic: suicide  (Read 3366 times)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: suicide
« Reply #75 on: November 27, 2005, 09:35:23 AM »
I wasn't there to see it, but when the girl came into work the next day, her arm was in a cast. She was a waitress so when I saw her, she was giving the manager a leave of absence form because she was unable to work. I was laughing my ass off.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: November 27, 2005, 09:40:55 AM »
lol i remember when i was high as hell and my friend is drivin and the windo is open and im like i wonder if it would hurt if i put my hand out the window and smacked a parked car as we drove by, and hes like bro your hand will break into a million pieces and im like lol nah i wont do it, but im like put my window up and lock it just in case lol.
RETARDZ dont have control of his self.how sad.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: November 27, 2005, 12:22:26 PM »
lol i remember when i was high as hell and my friend is drivin and the windo is open and im like i wonder if it would hurt if i put my hand out the window and smacked a parked car as we drove by, and hes like bro your hand will break into a million pieces and im like lol nah i wont do it, but im like put my window up and lock it just in case lol.

LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #78 on: May 31, 2007, 12:01:46 PM »
Does anyone think this guy killed himself? :-\

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #79 on: May 31, 2007, 12:42:11 PM »
That's really really terrible if he did, after I read thru it all. That's a real shame.

But this is the internet and he could of been just doin' this as a joke, ya never know, dudes is sick, but I wasn't around here when nigga was postin' so I don't know a thang bout the dude.

Anyways, I hope this person ain't went out and really did this to himself. Too sad. :-\

I can't even think of slicing my wrist, God, that shit makes you cringe. I've thought like this shit before and still do but it's not actual suicide, instead I just think of goin' out there and throwin' out my life by becomin' what everybody around me became. I think maybe I SHOULD go out there and do drugs, or maybe I SHOULD go out there and slang, or maybe I SHOULD go out there and rob for what I don't got, since nobody appreciates that I'm not like that, maybe I should really ruin my life.

BUT like I said once before, almost everybody on here is at that age, teens and growing adults, and that's the hardest age to be at, and we all go thru them points where shit ain't fair and ain't right but ya'll just gotta be like 'I'ma get outta this age and done with this phase and shit is gonna get better.' You gotta support yourself when nobody's there and even though that's hard, try and be strong and be your OWN support system. Thangs happen for a reason, so take what's bein' handed to you, it'll only prove it to you in the end....that it may have been worth it.

And truthfully though, ain't nuthin' feels better when you are able to look back on it and be like yeah that was a really hard time but look nigga, look at the boy now. :pimp:

OH AND, huh, the drugs ha? Hmmmm.

And there's goes my preach.

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #80 on: May 31, 2007, 11:34:11 PM »
My CSI investigation concludes that he did not kill himself.

Chief

« Reply #81 on: June 02, 2007, 03:48:50 AM »

oh shit i forgot about hempside.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2008, 12:12:24 PM »
RIP

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2008, 12:37:42 PM »
Perhaps he got some help and is doing better now..
it'll be bad to thing that dude went trough with killing himself..

That's rough if he did though... :-\ :-\
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

JAZ

« Reply #84 on: March 26, 2008, 01:26:36 PM »
love life.

Floydness

« Reply #85 on: March 26, 2008, 03:03:02 PM »
Its the most selfish thing anyone can do.

But everone has had suicidal thoughts at somepoint in their lives.

LMAO... no they dont!

JAZ

« Reply #86 on: March 26, 2008, 03:26:30 PM »
Its the most selfish thing anyone can do.

But everone has had suicidal thoughts at somepoint in their lives.

LMAO... no they dont!
some people should though.

MoreSwaggerThanMickJagger

« Reply #87 on: March 26, 2008, 03:39:53 PM »
RIP

WTF??  How do u know dude killed himself?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #88 on: March 26, 2008, 07:26:09 PM »
RIP

WTF??  How do u know dude killed himself?

Think about it. I don't know 100%, but chances are...........

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #89 on: March 26, 2008, 08:59:12 PM »
my brother committed suicide on December 3rd, 2003...10 days before my b-day. 

what a great fucking present, right?

i still cry when i think about him...its been over four years and i dont know if ill ever get over it.  the way my mom was crying will stick with me forever.  no mother should ever cry like that. :( :(

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.