Author Topic: 50 vs Game again,this time 50 also unhappy with Dre!  (Read 3278 times)

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Re: 50 vs Game again,this time 50 also unhappy with Dre!
« Reply #105 on: March 01, 2005, 06:52:17 AM »
he said if Dre sides with Game that he'll do a double album cause he has a 4 album deal and leave aftermath.

The Game is a bitch for starting beef 

What planet are you on and what do they smoke there?
how could you say Game started it when 50 started sayin' about him in interview after interview....... ???
50 did an interview witt Star and was laughin' at Game for tha "Change Of Heart" pic.
50 started goin' around sayin' he Ghost write for Game. Game said he didn't Ghostwrite for him and he ghostwrite for 50 on 'How We Do".
 when 50 was asked about Game ghotin' what did he say? they help each other out thus confirmin' what Game said was true about tha "How We Do" track.
Game got a case witt that look how similar their shit sound on tha track.
  your brainwashed man no fuckin' doubtin' that

Bomb-A®

« Reply #106 on: March 01, 2005, 06:55:07 AM »
after reading all five pages of this thread i think dre should just drop both these no talent, attention whores....and sign king tee and hittman once again...i hope it was that easy....but i honestly would love it if dre just dropped both of em...wouldnt it be funny if dre has like 5-7 beats on bustas and eve's albums..lmao...how would 50 feel then

peace

Don Seer

« Reply #107 on: March 01, 2005, 06:56:02 AM »
ok i've decided my update title will be.. "50 Cent Throws Toys Out Of Pram"

I finish work in a hour.. then i'm goin gym for an hour.. then i'll write + put it up...

if u got ideas (puns.. lol) or points to be made get em in this post :)

ABN

« Reply #108 on: March 01, 2005, 06:57:26 AM »
but i honestly would love it if dre just dropped both of em...wouldnt it be funny if dre has like 5-7 beats on bustas
well the funny thing about that is that Dre is said to have produced like a third of Busta´s album. lmao is 50 gonna go on the radio and cry once again when Busta drops his shit? lmao this is too funny :)

Don Seer

« Reply #109 on: March 01, 2005, 06:59:52 AM »
'the kid' 50 cent takes on a new meaning huh?  8)

Bomb-A®

« Reply #110 on: March 01, 2005, 07:00:18 AM »
and 2 years ago we were all cryin about dre giving too many good beats to 50 instead of westcoast artists.....sweet irony ;D

peace

ABN

« Reply #111 on: March 01, 2005, 07:01:38 AM »
'the kid' 50 cent takes on a new meaning huh?  8)
roflmao that shit had me rollin over like a motherfucker lmfao

Don Seer

« Reply #112 on: March 01, 2005, 07:03:12 AM »
its goin in my update.. u wait LOL!

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: March 01, 2005, 07:06:15 AM »
The Game is a bitch for starting beef 

eh? what game do now? game refused to co-sign 50s beefs unlike the rest of the g-unit sheep..

50 is crying on Dre coz Dre didn't have time to record with him...

Why is 50 cryin about Dre didn't do a record with him, while at the same time he claims to be a hiphop god or something??? He don't need Dre, he's too good for him! Fuck 50 cent!!!

petitnobel

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #114 on: March 01, 2005, 07:39:14 AM »
50 is starting to damage aftermath.....hes fuckin nuts....
an i think dre wont let him just go and say these things about his artists....

PLANT

« Reply #115 on: March 01, 2005, 07:39:35 AM »
Game is coool man.  I dont know if anyone saw 106 n Park yesterday?  He was on there premiering "Hate it or Love it" and Free was asking him about all the rumors goin around and he just said somethin like Well Im just here to support my family and as far as him being off G Unit he had no comment and kinda acted like he didnt know what was going on.  He also said that the video for "Dreams" is done and that when it premiers we will see why he is the greatest rapper out today.  He said they video is like the movie Ray or something.....I can see why 50 is getting so pissed because Game is doing so well and hes 3x plat world wide about to do 5 or 6 plat and maybe 50 thinks Game is gona take his spot.  50 is a ego maniac, that guy is fuckin insane!  Fuck 50 Cent!

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #116 on: March 01, 2005, 08:10:28 AM »
Dre should side with 50 Cent there the ones that saved his ass at the vibe awards. Buck could go to jail because of Dre. And Game aint no loyal nigga he's the one shouting out Suge Knight in all his songs

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #117 on: March 01, 2005, 08:18:39 AM »
*Cough*PR*Ehhh-heeem*Promotion*Uhhh*Plug plug*  ;D
50 & Game beefing can only help their album sales, and then when it's time for the next album, it's all good.

Yeah, I can't help but think that this is one big publicity stunt to raise the promo for everyone involved. I dunno, its just a hunch but I've had this idea for a while now...If this truly was for REAL then why must all this 'personal business' be aired out IN PUBLIC

???
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Makaveli R.I.P.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Exit Tupac......enter Makaveli
« Reply #118 on: March 01, 2005, 10:03:28 AM »

Why is 50 cryin about Dre didn't do a record with him, while at the same time he claims to be a hiphop god or something??? He don't need Dre, he's too good for him! Fuck 50 cent!!!
Yeah u are rigt man 50 is stupid! He always says only this what is good 4 him at the moment!! 50 is a fucking bitch!! Now the westcoast must stay together and must support Game!! Fuck of G-Unit....it's good that 50 kickt Game out of this clowngroup!

"I'm watching how he walked through the door. The way he sounded, the delivery.......all of it turned me on." - Dr. Dre about The Game
"50 ain't gangsta, Lloyd Banks ain't gansta, Yayo ain't gangsta, Young Buck u know u ain't gangsta...."

Don Seer

« Reply #119 on: March 01, 2005, 10:05:33 AM »
Dre should side with 50 Cent there the ones that saved his ass at the vibe awards. Buck could go to jail because of Dre. And Game aint no loyal nigga he's the one shouting out Suge Knight in all his songs

underground songs from before he was signed..

on the documentary he says suge turned him down