Author Topic: 50 vs Game again,this time 50 also unhappy with Dre!  (Read 3301 times)

prince

Re: 50 vs Game again,this time 50 also unhappy with Dre!
« Reply #135 on: March 01, 2005, 02:19:51 PM »
who gives a fucc about 50 snitch. i love game and im glad he comin up. 50 is a nobody man. now game can continue to put out dope albums only this time witout appearances from wacc ass artists from g-unit.

real talk homie... fuck g-unit

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #136 on: March 01, 2005, 02:25:00 PM »
i still think its a stunt.

But ya'll are so biased. Most for Game and Some for 50. you have to look at from both sides, There is beef within aftermath that we don't know about so should't jump to any conclusions about. Both started the beef cos the Both have big ego's so were sublimally dissin each other.

Dre may side with Game cos the whole West coast Compton thing.
Dre may side with 50 cos of the history and the whole 50 and Buck savin him. And EM will be on 50 side so Dre will probly go with the two most Bankable artists

Read my thread that I posted today. It's definitely not a stunt, and I know a lot more about it without jumpin to conclusions, so it's definitely somethin that people will probably take sides on.

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #137 on: March 01, 2005, 02:43:52 PM »
i fucking hope that eminem dont side with 50 snitch cuz of this. eminem and dre with game make better and more music than his ass.  but i wanna know more about the shooting. damn im praying tha em dont side with his ass. i dont think that 50 cent or buck saved 50 they did what any person would ahve done for there check writer.  dre prolly will buy out or just drop 50 though for starting so much shit.  remeber on "all eyez on 50" on MTV when 50 sadi the opnly two people he fears is eminem and dre. i guess not and he was more humble without the money.  dre and eminem are gonna do his ass like manolo on scarface, if 50 dont do it to himslef like scarface.  he got the money and the power but no respect and without respect you got nothing.

DAYUM

« Reply #138 on: March 01, 2005, 02:51:31 PM »
damn
no one from the west coast likes 50
no one fromt he east coast likes him
and no one from texas likes him but idk about the south in general...

looks like his only crew is gonna be g-unit

but i have a feeling Young Buck is gonna roll with Game and say fuck g-unit

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #139 on: March 01, 2005, 02:53:31 PM »
just listened to the interview damn 50 kept mentioning he loves 50 but he gonna leave aftermath and just be a Shady/Aftermath but i think dre would drop eminem and you know eminem aint gonna have that.  dre signs eminem checks and eminem signs 50 so dre still gonna pay 50 so it aint gonna happen. and yayo riding 50's nutts laguhing aobut shyne and shit. damn

Don Seer

« Reply #140 on: March 01, 2005, 03:03:17 PM »
i thought dre/eminem paid 25c a piece for 50cent?

ABN

« Reply #141 on: March 01, 2005, 03:04:08 PM »
i thought dre/eminem paid 25c a piece for 50cent?
lmao :laugh:

Don Seer

« Reply #142 on: March 01, 2005, 03:07:24 PM »
  dre and eminem are gonna do his ass like manolo on scarface, if 50 dont do it to himslef like scarface.  he got the money and the power but no respect and without respect you got nothing.

you know.. i've been thinkin he gotta be on some tony montana cocaine 'the world is yours' type shit several times today

xp

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #143 on: March 01, 2005, 04:05:17 PM »
power 106 is sayin Game went to the studio when 50 was givin the infamous interview and then Kevin Reed was shot.
You think you're Afro-American?
You're a 14th amendment and a good nigga
Jews don't salute the fuckin swastika
but niggaz pledge allegiance to the flag that accosted ya

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #144 on: March 01, 2005, 04:37:53 PM »
imagine if dre choose 50......i mean i know he kills game sales wise but game west coast and if 50 is chosen over game on this, dre wil never be forgiven by west.........let alone compton! he'll probably just stay ut of it cuz he makin nuff dollarz off the 50 cent shit to

but i mean the nerve of nigga 50 tryna shook dre into choosin a side after everything dre did for him......

fair enough em helped to, but obie didnt do shit really even though he was a shady cat but the single reason for 50 being what he is today is

in the club(biggest hit since......well ages)

50 got nerve to even be callin out dres name

i aint even feeling eminem these days but i remember back when his shit was sellin mad numbers, he always managed to keep a level head.......remember up in smoke tour and he had no problems about not being the centre peice of the show even though he was like "hot sauce" back then, he said it dont compare to what dre, snoop and cube done cuz these niggaz been doin it their whol lief and helped eminem......

who's 50!?!? i know he a boss and making bare money, but nigga only got one album! fuck how to rob, grodt will always be seen as his major debut....so what this niggaz tryna go on like he bigger than aftermath

i aint takin sides, but id rather hear dre makin joints for game then 50, cuz of that compton connection

pz
« Last Edit: March 01, 2005, 04:56:52 PM by LyRiCaL_G »

aigbeshady

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #145 on: March 01, 2005, 04:50:45 PM »
getting "shot 9 times" ....................record deal
beef with ja rule ............................more than 5 million in sale
beef with game ............................price less ??????????????

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #146 on: March 01, 2005, 04:56:58 PM »
getting "shot 9 times" ....................record deal
beef with ja rule ............................more than 5 million in sale
beef with game ............................price less ??????????????

true true
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Hittman2001

« Reply #147 on: March 01, 2005, 05:15:46 PM »
Game was just on Power 92.3 for about 30 seconds here in phoenix, he said he is officially off G-Unit.  He said he's still gonna hold it down even without G-Unit.  The funny thing is they played hate it or love it remix afterward..lol

DAYUM

« Reply #148 on: March 01, 2005, 05:18:31 PM »
Game was just on Power 92.3 for about 30 seconds here in phoenix, he said he is officially off G-Unit.  He said he's still gonna hold it down even without G-Unit.  The funny thing is they played hate it or love it remix afterward..lol

whens the last time u hit up Corpus?

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #149 on: March 03, 2005, 06:15:05 AM »

lol