Author Topic: 50 vs Game again,this time 50 also unhappy with Dre!  (Read 3299 times)

Jome

Re: 50 vs Game again,this time 50 also unhappy with Dre!
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2005, 05:18:39 PM »
I don't see how this could do anything but hurt both sides... If it's "promotion" it's fucking stupid IMO.

How's that.. ??
Every message board I see, the topics go "50 vs. Game, Game out of G-Unit ??, How much will 50 sell ?, what did Game say about 50?, 50 is digging his own grave, Game should.., 50 gotta.., Dre this 50 that Game on the other hand..".... MTV & other music-sites is covering it widely as well..

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2005, 05:19:42 PM »
Like i said dre IS a factor but so is eminem.

more like eminem...

Who's responsible for eminem?

are you fuckin stupid? qoute the whole thing i said not jsut "more like eminem" i said not JUST dre.. more like eminem. maybe i should have added "too" for the slow ppl like yourself who couldnt pick up the point of my argument. and like i said yes dre is the reason why em is big, but you think little 14 y/os care about that? no they loved eminem because hes white, hated on boy bands and was rebellious not because of dres beats. now plz pull your head out of your ass realize that a lot of those trl kids were thinking "omg eminem is on trl with 50 cent im going to buy his album". plz go listen to patiently waiting live and tell me what happens when eminem hits the stage. thank you.

again i was agreeing with you but saying eminem was a large factor too. if you dont see that you truly are a fuckin idiot.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2005, 05:23:29 PM by Ðøšïå »

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2005, 05:22:48 PM »
50 cents starts beef so he can have something to write about

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2005, 05:26:41 PM »
50 is on ed lover on 105.1 in ny, saying game is out of g unit, and that he wants to leave shady/aftermath because hes not getting the right attention, he said he didnt get enough beats from dre, he is talking crazy. He said he will buy game a one way ticket back to compton.

LMAO! Anyways no one noticed that the 50 Cent album came real quick after the Game album..? Like there was no promotion or so i mean yea theres ads on internet everywhere but usually there would have been a bigger hype about it .. no? The whole story is fucked... Shady backing up 50 = boooooooo!
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2005, 05:27:18 PM »
am i the only one who thinks this is all b.s

Woodrow

« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2005, 05:30:34 PM »
How's that.. ??
Every message board I see, the topics go "50 vs. Game, Game out of G-Unit ??, How much will 50 sell ?, what did Game say about 50?, 50 is digging his own grave, Game should.., 50 gotta.., Dre this 50 that Game on the other hand..".... MTV & other music-sites is covering it widely as well..
There's a difference between talking and choosing sides. I'm not gonna buy 50's album now because I don't wanna support somebody who acts like he does. In this case, this type of publicity IS bad and IMO will backfire against him

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2005, 05:31:05 PM »
well idk but since a couple months there seems to be too much drama from those damn NY radio stations .......
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

Woodrow

« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2005, 05:33:47 PM »
are you fuckin stupid? qoute the whole thing i said not jsut "more like eminem" i said not JUST dre.. more like eminem. maybe i should have added "too" for the slow ppl like yourself who couldnt pick up the point of my argument. and like i said yes dre is the reason why em is big, but you think little 14 y/os care about that? no they loved eminem because hes white, hated on boy bands and was rebellious not because of dres beats. now plz pull your head out of your ass realize that a lot of those trl kids were thinking "omg eminem is on trl with 50 cent im going to buy his album". plz go listen to patiently waiting live and tell me what happens when eminem hits the stage. thank you.

again i was agreeing with you but saying eminem was a large factor too. if you dont see that you truly are a fuckin idiot.
Wow... Have a drink or something because you're strung way too tight.

I'm not a big MTV watcher so I didn't see what happend on TRL when eminem came out  :-\

« Last Edit: February 28, 2005, 05:52:51 PM by Woodrow »

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2005, 05:38:02 PM »
game should str8 up shoot 50

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2005, 06:38:35 PM »
50 Cent is a cancer in the rap game, period. Considering his recent antics directed at fucking damn near everyone, he brings NOTHING positive to the table. He's openly criticized Eminem for the "Like Toy Soldiers" song, and now he's talking bad about Dre for not giving him enough beats? Unbelievable...

Woodrow

« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2005, 06:44:38 PM »
You know what would be cool?

Dollaz and (50) Cents part 2 ft. Game

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2005, 06:46:57 PM »
Cents and sense

Woodrow

« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2005, 07:06:02 PM »
If you're in LA turn on your radio cause I guess game is on power 106 right now..

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2005, 07:17:20 PM »
who the fuc does 50 think he is, foo's been in the rap game how many years and he thinks hes king shit.. fuck that

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2005, 07:38:41 PM »
who saw that show on MTV where 50 was talkin shit for 30 minutes straight, he thinks hes the best in the rap game blah blah blah, 50s real cocky on his 11 million albums sold

another thing is, i dont think 50 expected Game to blow up like this because iv heard more from Game than any other G Unit member other than 50 on the radio.. heres a list of the Game songs iv heard on the radio (all more than 4 times):

Westside Story feat 50 Cent
Dreams
Hate It Or Love It feat 50 Cent
Hate It Or Love It Remix feat G Unit
Higher
How We Do feat 50 Cent
Put You In The Game
Start From Scratch
Dont Worry feat Mary J Blidge

and thats after 1 cd