Author Topic: Alright....some info about the Game and 50 situation  (Read 1841 times)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Alright....some info about the Game and 50 situation
« on: March 01, 2005, 02:17:44 PM »
First up....for those who will be like "fuck, not another thread, it's already 200" I really don't care, because I am not just reportin off of speculation or anything else, and anybody who really knows the deal knows that I know some info that nobody else really does. I was also requested to make a thread about this situation, so please don't just merge it with somethin else because the convo will die down regarding it. Also, I will tell you that I can't tell all details and I have to leave some things out for whatever reasons, but this is just some of what I feel I can say.

Alright...well if anybody looks at the posts I've been puttin on here for the last few months, many of you all may have been able to speculate that they weren't gettin along. This dates back to September, when I went back home for a week and when I first met Game at his house because he was never there in August when I used to always go. I asked them if Game was going to be at my school (Florida A&M) homecoming with G-Unit who was scheduled to perform, and they told me "nah, that's not gonna happen. That G-Unit shit is pretty much through. That was just to get Game out there, but when he comes out, he is pretty much gonna be through with them niggas. He is gonna end up dissin the whole camp" along with a lot of other things. I'll say this....Crooked I, Jim Jones, Lil Scrappy, Busta Rhymes, me and whoever I bring, and many more people have been to Game's house, but 50 and the rest of G-Unit have NEVER been there, so that there already says something was goin on. So along with this info, they showed me a video of when they were gettin trash thrown on em in Europe, and they said some more shit, so from that point, I already knew that things were gonna get interesting. This was the same day that I told y'all that Game was on the phone with somebody, pissed because his album was gettin pushed back to late October. Also, I was like "damn...so what is Dr. Dre gonna do about them beefin?" and they were like "Dre is definitely on our side." They also told me that the Timbaland single was supposed to be first to come out.

Now since then, I didn't get to hear too much info since I was out in Florida for most of the time, but when I did talk to them, I could definitely tell that things were not goin like they seemed on TV. Some of them mentioned how Lloyd Banks is definitely a fake, and how all of them would do shit to hate on Game, whether it was up front or just behind the scenes type of shit. It was obvious that Game was only with them for the promotion, and because Dre saw that G-Unit was hot at the time. But they have been clashin heads forever, and I've just been waitin for it to go public like I knew it would.

Some of y'all might remember when I had mentioned that y'all would be mad at Game if y'all knew the deal with "How we do" and many people speculated shit and started up a few rumors from that, but then Game made it public that he wrote 50's part for that about 2 weeks ago...well that is what I said y'all would be mad at Game for, mainly because everybody says 50 outshined him on it.

This situation doesn't have much to do with him doin a song with Nas like the media and everybody is sayin, and most of y'all could tell that the shit was gonna happen sooner or later. It's funny when they say 50 "kicked Game out" of G-Unit...for one, as much as he repped it, he never really was a part of it to begin with, and it wasn't like he was the kid who got kicked off the team because he sucked, but more like the kid who stopped comin to practice and cussed the coach out because he didn't give a fuck about bein on the team anymore. If you ask me, he definitely didn't wanna be part of that shit anymore.

Also, there was a lotta shit goin on between them on the inside that people never knew about, such as how songs were gettin leaked, and how threats were sent from one camp to the other. They would do sneaky shit like take Game's songs and put em out on the streets much earlier than they were supposed to.

I will be back to L.A. on Thursday for spring break, and hopefully I'll be able to stop by there if anybody is actually there. There is probably more to it that I can say but just can't think of off hand, so y'all can ask questions or whatever else. But basically...shit's gettin ugly from here on out.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Alright....some info about the Game and 50 situation
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2005, 02:22:21 PM »
interesting...thanks for the information R-Tistic
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2005, 02:24:37 PM »
hectic. props for this info

Woodrow

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2005, 02:25:28 PM »
Thanks for the heads up!

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2005, 02:28:04 PM »
also, i was wondering. do you know if what 50 cent said is somewhat true, about him writing most of the Documentary lyrics / hooks  and giving the beats that were supposed to be on the Massacre to Game? I mean its easy to tell that Game wrote them all, with all the references in them and everything, so I wondered why 5o lied about it
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

allfromtheIE

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2005, 02:32:57 PM »
So why wasnt the timbland song released as a single?
IE

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2005, 02:36:00 PM »
thanks homie
mad props for the post
apreciate it

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2005, 02:37:59 PM »
Big ups for the post. So this stuff about Game writing 50's verse is legit?

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2005, 02:39:57 PM »
also, i was wondering. do you know if what 50 cent said is somewhat true, about him writing most of the Documentary lyrics / hooks  and giving the beats that were supposed to be on the Massacre to Game? I mean its easy to tell that Game wrote them all, with all the references in them and everything, so I wondered why 5o lied about it

I don't know the details to that, but I wouldn't be shocked if he wrote a few hooks. I'm sure he didn't write any of the actual lyrics to songs tho. I definitely don't think he just "gave him" beats that were supposed to be on the Massacre. That sounds fake to me. 50 just wants to make it seem like Game ain't shit without him, that's why he's lyin about a lot of shit.

Yeah, it's 100% legit that Game wrote those verses. ______ told me that shit back in December, because I was like "man on the real, how we do is definitely a tite track, but it's just bad that everybody says 50 came harder than Game, and I do think 50 has the catchiest part" and dude laughed and was like "well that's because Game wrote it for him" and I was like.....4 real???

ABN

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2005, 02:44:15 PM »
well do you know Kevin Reed the guy from Comtpon that got shot outside of hot97?

Kal EL

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2005, 02:44:23 PM »
Yo R,

where does Dre fit into all of this? Will he get involved? And what about Busta and them?

Mygla

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2005, 02:44:56 PM »
thanks for the info...

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2005, 02:47:23 PM »
well do you know Kevin Reed the guy from Comtpon that got shot outside of hot97?

I don't know him by name, but probably by nickname. I know just about everybody over there, but I don't really know any of em by real name because they all got nicknames and hood names.

Well they told me in September that Dre was gonna be on Game's side, but I donno to what extent and I donno about everybody else. I'd make a guess that Game is much closer to Busta than 50 is.

ABN

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2005, 02:52:52 PM »
I'd make a guess that Game is much closer to Busta than 50 is.
that´s not a guess that´s pretty much a fact coz 50 bumped his gums about Busta too like a year ago talkin bout Busta acting all Hollywood and funny around him and shit. well i wonder how many peeps on Aftermath is actually siding with 50 coz Eve is still reppin RR and 50´s beefin with them,Busta is cool with everbody that 50´s beefing with,Dre is prolly gonna get pissed at 50 for talkin shit about him and disrespecting him byt sayin negative things about him and sayin that 50 was the only reason for Game sellin.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2005, 02:55:05 PM »
I'm like, wtf. I think Game is coming off as much more of a level headed person here. Game isn't putting this out in public nearly as much as 50 Cent is. Game never even address 50 by name, his just doing his thing, saying his going to make good music.

I will say this, all this shit is like promotions 'cause I feel like I should go out and buy another Game CD, just so I can have the one without the DVD... lol. I mean on the real, I am like, damn, now I need the one that has the cover like my cell phone, 'cause if their's beef like this going on, I don't want to be biased, but I gotta support the west. It don't even seem like Game is on that level yet, like 'Pac and Ice Cube were in 1995-1996 holding down a whole coast, but I know the west will have his back. I just hope it don't get violent.