Author Topic: Alright....some info about the Game and 50 situation  (Read 1838 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Alright....some info about the Game and 50 situation
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2005, 02:57:20 PM »
Side note:

I C 50 Cent pulling G-Unit records out of Interscope and getting one of those Koch deals like Diplomates and Death Row... lol

As for Game, here's hoping a Black Wall Street record deal is done on Interscope.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2005, 03:01:21 PM »
we always appreciate the info. im glad he left, im just waitin for that 300 bars
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2005, 03:01:45 PM »
It was obvious that Game was only with them for the promotion, and because Dre saw that G-Unit was hot at the time. But they have been clashin heads forever, and I've just been waitin for it to go public like I knew it would.

Why Dre/Interscope even gave him a deal under 50 if they been clashin heads? And its not that Dre never knew about their problems either. Why didnt Dre fully take care of the Documentary in the first place (like they originally planned it)? I know its not for us to judge them, but I doubt he would have gotten less promotion takin the Aftermath route. It worked with Eminem, so why not with him. Game comes off as 50's artist not Dre's
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

ABN

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2005, 03:02:24 PM »
Side note:

I C 50 Cent pulling G-Unit records out of Interscope and getting one of those Koch deals like Diplomates and Death Row... lol

As for Game, here's hoping a Black Wall Street record deal is done on Interscope.
50 pretty much dissed Koch in his Vibe interview so that aint happening.........

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2005, 03:06:53 PM »
 :o :o :o :o :o
woah

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2005, 03:07:38 PM »
Side note:

50 pretty much dissed Koch in his Vibe interview so that aint happening.........

might be the only place he can get a distribution deal after all of this.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2005, 03:17:35 PM »
It was obvious that Game was only with them for the promotion, and because Dre saw that G-Unit was hot at the time. But they have been clashin heads forever, and I've just been waitin for it to go public like I knew it would.

Why Dre/Interscope even gave him a deal under 50 if they been clashin heads? And its not that Dre never knew about their problems either. Why didnt Dre fully take care of the Documentary in the first place (like they originally planned it)? I know its not for us to judge them, but I doubt he would have gotten less promotion takin the Aftermath route. It worked with Eminem, so why not with him. Game comes off as 50's artist not Dre's

I don't know when they started to bump heads, but I think it was some time while the album was being finished/mixed because that's when I first heard about it. From how I see it, Dre planned to take care of it, but not only did it take some stress off his chest by lettin 50 handle some of it, but G-Unit was HOT and didn't have a west coast rapper in it, so he probably thought that would be a good move to put them together. They might have been cool with that at first too. He definitely got a lot of promotion bein with them, mainly through the mixtapes. He coulda got good exposure with Aftermath, but I think the G-Unit thing made that a lot easier. But when the politics got into it, especially with choosin the first two or three singles, it really made it seem like Game was 50's artist.

2paclbc

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • LBC
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2005, 03:25:30 PM »
props for the info

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2005, 03:28:12 PM »
thanks for the info but your post sounds a little biased towards game...

and i can see someone not getting along with game cause he seems big headed to me (so does 50 i guess)

two big headed guys in same group = trouble

the only thing is 50 cent proved himself worthy of being big headed and game is a rookie

we'll see how things turn out though cause i def want to see game collaborate with some west coast acts on his album than g unit

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2005, 03:30:55 PM »
the other thing, game is constantly being exposed, so this might not be good for the west

first change of heart shit, then yuk claims he got his stripper video and gonna release it on uga volume 3 (i do think he has it cause an outside source said he doesnt want to take sides but u'll be hella suprised what'll see)

and 3rd of all i just heard Young Buck interview and i thought young buck and game are hella tight but young buck says there are rappers who do gang bang and are realy gangsters but game is not one of them, he is just a rapper...... a studio gangsta

things are not looking good for game...

i am glad snoop, soopafly and others support him though and wish he didnt get into beef with yuk, they could have made some nice songs

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2005, 03:37:48 PM »
thanks for the info but your post sounds a little biased towards game...

and i can see someone not getting along with game cause he seems big headed to me (so does 50 i guess)

two big headed guys in same group = trouble

the only thing is 50 cent proved himself worthy of being big headed and game is a rookie

we'll see how things turn out though cause i def want to see game collaborate with some west coast acts on his album than g unit

Well I don't really think I put much of my opinion in the post, I was just quotin what they have been tellin me more than me havin personal opinions about anybody. But if I am biased, I guess that would be natural in this situation.

Game's been exposed but people have just laughed and kept it movin. With Young Buck sayin Game is fake, nobody really cares because he's not from LA and hasn't even been in Game's hood so he wouldn't know anyway.

Yeah, it is kinda bad that Game beefed with people like Yuk, and even worst that they killed it for a half second but Game dissed him again. I am definitely not a Game dickrider, and I will always say whatever I think about a situation, and I think Game does talk a lot sometimes and does too much to prove his gangsta, and speaks too soon a lot and has to end up retractin statements.

Kal EL

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2005, 03:45:28 PM »
But I guess the obvious question is will there be a split in Aftermath? Can there be any cohesiveness on the label with 50 on it saying shit even about the hands that feed him?

aigbeshady

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2005, 05:10:41 PM »
getting "shot 9 times" ....................record deal
beef with ja rule ............................more than 5 million in sale
beef with game ............................price less ??

King Of L.A.

« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2005, 05:26:07 PM »
the other thing, game is constantly being exposed, so this might not be good for the west

first change of heart shit, then yuk claims he got his stripper video and gonna release it on uga volume 3 (i do think he has it cause an outside source said he doesnt want to take sides but u'll be hella suprised what'll see)

and 3rd of all i just heard Young Buck interview and i thought young buck and game are hella tight but young buck says there are rappers who do gang bang and are realy gangsters but game is not one of them, he is just a rapper...... a studio gangsta

things are not looking good for game...

i am glad snoop, soopafly and others support him though and wish he didnt get into beef with yuk, they could have made some nice songs

wow. this guy is always swingin on yukmouth's nuts. take yuks dick out your mouth and just breathe.

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2005, 05:38:52 PM »
interesting...thanks for the information R-Tistic