Author Topic: Alright....some info about the Game and 50 situation  (Read 1842 times)

i B 2 QUIK 2 c

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Alright....some info about the Game and 50 situation
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2005, 05:41:25 PM »
good looks on this info... i know u'll keep us updated... peace

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2005, 05:45:17 PM »
I think Interscope dropped the ball on deciding which singles to release for Games album. After the street single Westside Story, they shoulda made Higher the official first single, followed by Dreams and then maybe the one with Nate Dogg for the third single for the ladies. Them releasing Hate it Or Love It makes no sense because that only benefits 50, not Game. 50 has 4 videos and 4 songs in constant rotation right now, so why did they feel the need to release Hate it Or Love It for Games single? This definitetly sounds like some backstage politicking going on.

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2005, 06:05:27 PM »
wouldn't dre fucking drop eminem, if eminem kept 50 snitch. cuz if dre sign em's check and em signs 50's check dre is still paying the snitch.  so i think they are gonna drop him and by the way beside interscope that 50 hasnt beefed with who would sign him. and what up with the whole big fase getting shot.  50 cent without em and dre has no connects at all.  plus the people game hangs around are gang members all bloods and some crips (lil eazy, snoop jt) who does 50 cent hangout with other than g-unit that aint no real gang.  On the XXL magazine an ad for the G-unit clothing company had olivia she is just an artist on g-unit but she is from queens too. Game is a artist on g-unit too but he aint ever been on one of those ads.  i personally think 50 is gonna try his hardest to blow olivia up cuz he wants to fuck her wathc the candy shop making the video and the ads.  GAME

biggeazy-e

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2005, 06:58:58 PM »
also, i was wondering. do you know if what 50 cent said is somewhat true, about him writing most of the Documentary lyrics / hooks  and giving the beats that were supposed to be on the Massacre to Game? I mean its easy to tell that Game wrote them all, with all the references in them and everything, so I wondered why 5o lied about it
Yeah, it's 100% legit that Game wrote those verses. ______ told me that shit back in December, because I was like "man on the real, how we do is definitely a tite track, but it's just bad that everybody says 50 came harder than Game, and I do think 50 has the catchiest part" and dude laughed and was like "well that's because Game wrote it for him" and I was like.....4 real???

when i heard how we do, my homeboy said that same shit "50's verse is way better than games".. i told him, "fuck 50, he dont even know what the fuck a rat pack is..."
chevy fuck rice

destine-2-shine

• 'G'
  • the realest niigga in here
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2005, 08:13:53 PM »
Lets be real here. We all love the game but it has to be SOME validity to what 50 was saying about him. When the Doc first came out im thinkin to myself this shiit sounds just like a 50 Record. Im not saying every song on there was 50 written or previously on the massacre but yall know 50 had more than a hand in that shiit.

It would also explain why 50 went back and redid the album. It was originally scheduled for July 4th and he said about last year at this time he wasnt feelin the vibe and was going to do it all over. Game is my guy but i gotta roll with 50 on this one.
fucc u and yo mothafuccin momma. and i still be the realest mothafucca in here.

chronic01

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • StR8 Westcoast
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2005, 08:45:20 PM »
u can tell the hooks that 50 wrote he has a certain styel
50 even said he did the hooks and game created his vereses around it
he even said game is a good rapper but not a good song writer

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2005, 08:58:05 PM »
50cent's writing:
WHat, yeah
where my snair at?
turn it up
what
yeah
uhhhhhh yeah
turn it up

chronic01

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • StR8 Westcoast
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2005, 09:22:44 PM »
there no way game wrote the hook to higher or church for thugs
u can tell for sure those are 50 cent hooks

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2005, 10:01:03 PM »

yea..simple
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2005, 10:11:36 PM »
the other thing, game is constantly being exposed, so this might not be good for the west

first change of heart shit, then yuk claims he got his stripper video and gonna release it on uga volume 3 (i do think he has it cause an outside source said he doesnt want to take sides but u'll be hella suprised what'll see)

and 3rd of all i just heard Young Buck interview and i thought young buck and game are hella tight but young buck says there are rappers who do gang bang and are realy gangsters but game is not one of them, he is just a rapper...... a studio gangsta

things are not looking good for game...

i am glad snoop, soopafly and others support him though and wish he didnt get into beef with yuk, they could have made some nice songs

wow. this guy is always swingin on yukmouth's nuts. take yuks dick out your mouth and just breathe.

listen you groupie ass bitch, you are not even worth my post but i'll make one anyway, how the hell am i riding his nuts?    yea i wont deny i prefer yukmouth over game and 50 cent, but i like game and 50 as well just not as much, but in no way i am riding his nuts

man this is last time i'll respond to you, you are just waste of my time

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2005, 10:34:57 PM »
i wonder if 50s gonna use the fact that game isnt supporting him in his beef with fat joe and jada to make it seem like thats why they stopped getting along that well. even though it clearly seems like theyve been have problems a long time ago.

good info r-tistic... one thing i didnt understand tho was that whole video with trash getting thrown on em in euroipe.

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2005, 10:47:34 PM »

Actually....Game definitely did the hook for Higher, and I said it a few months ago that 50 had a completely different hook for that song but Game wasn't feelin it and he ended up doin his own, which ended up bein one of the strongest hooks on the album. Friday told me he was in the studio when they recorded that.

And after hearin "Outta control" on 50's album, which is to a Dre beat that sounds very similar to Higher as far as the drums go, I think he might have kept that same hook that they rejected for Higher because it sounds similar to what Friday was makin fun of when he was singin the hook that 50 originally had.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2005, 10:51:28 PM »
major props on the info

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2005, 10:54:58 PM »

Actually....Game definitely did the hook for Higher, and I said it a few months ago that 50 had a completely different hook for that song but Game wasn't feelin it and he ended up doin his own, which ended up bein one of the strongest hooks on the album. Friday told me he was in the studio when they recorded that.

And after hearin "Outta control" on 50's album, which is to a Dre beat that sounds very similar to Higher as far as the drums go, I think he might have kept that same hook that they rejected for Higher because it sounds similar to what Friday was makin fun of when he was singin the hook that 50 originally had.
i always thought the same thing about outta control and why 50 snitch trippin that game got more attention then him. eminem got 8 fucking outstanding beats from dre that is 6 more than 50 and 8 better ones then 50 and he aint dissing him. i guess on the song bump heads when eminem is talking to Ja Fool and says "come dogg you know the white boy will bite you" he meant it to everybody.  what is the deal with 50 not tripping on em when the beats dre gave him were better then his and game's

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2005, 12:34:22 AM »
Well Eminem along Dre helped 50 out. Game is supposed to be what they say, "50's protege" even tho he's Dre's and not 50's. I don't even think the part about Dre's beats is what 50's upset about, it's a lot more bullshit to it.