Author Topic: Alright....some info about the Game and 50 situation  (Read 1840 times)

Don Seer

Re: Alright....some info about the Game and 50 situation
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2005, 12:42:25 AM »
50 = attention whore

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2005, 01:18:07 AM »
thanks for the info but your post sounds a little biased towards game...

and i can see someone not getting along with game cause he seems big headed to me (so does 50 i guess)

two big headed guys in same group = trouble

the only thing is 50 cent proved himself worthy of being big headed and game is a rookie

we'll see how things turn out though cause i def want to see game collaborate with some west coast acts on his album than g unit

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2005, 02:52:36 AM »
there no way game wrote the hook to higher or church for thugs
u can tell for sure those are 50 cent hooks

hmm i dunno man, i don't hear 50 doin that song..

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2005, 03:23:29 AM »
also, i was wondering. do you know if what 50 cent said is somewhat true, about him writing most of the Documentary lyrics / hooks  and giving the beats that were supposed to be on the Massacre to Game? I mean its easy to tell that Game wrote them all, with all the references in them and everything, so I wondered why 5o lied about it

I don't know the details to that, but I wouldn't be shocked if he wrote a few hooks. I'm sure he didn't write any of the actual lyrics to songs tho. I definitely don't think he just "gave him" beats that were supposed to be on the Massacre. That sounds fake to me. 50 just wants to make it seem like Game ain't shit without him, that's why he's lyin about a lot of shit.

Yeah, it's 100% legit that Game wrote those verses. ______ told me that shit back in December, because I was like "man on the real, how we do is definitely a tite track, but it's just bad that everybody says 50 came harder than Game, and I do think 50 has the catchiest part" and dude laughed and was like "well that's because Game wrote it for him" and I was like.....4 real???

Word?  Thanks for the info, that's what I was curious about.  It sounds like 50 is jealous because he isn't the only big dude on the block anymore. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Elevz

« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2005, 04:08:24 AM »
good info r-tistic... one thing i didnt understand tho was that whole video with trash getting thrown on em in euroipe.

Me neither, but I guess that's just a small side thing to the whole story?

Seems interesting to me what'll happen to Aftermath during this whole situation. It seems a lot easier to me for Dre to drop Game off the label (even though he has a contract for 4 more albums), but since they're kinda close... G-Unit might sign off, which will be a sort of a disaster to the Aftermath sales? Also that'll leave Eminem not too happy since he's close with 50. Think of it, where the hell can 50 go after he leaves the 'math? He's pretty much got beef with any other label around. He definately got himself in a tight situation.

I can't hate on Game too much just for living his life the way he wants it, without following 50 the way Banks Buck and Yayo do. It's obvious 50 treats them almost like slaves - I've too often heard him saying things like he did during the Flex interview "Shut up Yayo, let me do the talking allright!" It might sound like a joke but he's done it so often... 50 loves having people to obey him. I can't blame Game for not obeying 50 though.

Theodore

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2005, 05:35:44 AM »
tnx for the info, nice to know

acbaylove

« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2005, 08:32:57 AM »

Jome

« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2005, 08:45:25 AM »
50 pretty much dissed Koch in his Vibe interview so that aint happening.........

might be the only place he can get a distribution deal after all of this.

After selling 11 mill...... suuuuuuure.

Yo R-Tistic, I got a question..
If Game knew from jump that G-Unit association was only for promo, and that none of them really liked Game, why did Game shout G-Unit out 20 times in every song, adopt 50's beef as his own with Budden, Dom & Smurf & Yuk, etc. and ride 50's dick so hard in every song and interview ???

Don Seer

« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2005, 08:48:37 AM »
at the end of the day another major could swoop for 50...

Interscope can still be overseeing even if he does switch away from Aftermath, and maybe even Shady..

Makaveli R.I.P.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Exit Tupac......enter Makaveli
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2005, 08:58:18 AM »
thx for the info

"I'm watching how he walked through the door. The way he sounded, the delivery.......all of it turned me on." - Dr. Dre about The Game
"50 ain't gangsta, Lloyd Banks ain't gansta, Yayo ain't gangsta, Young Buck u know u ain't gangsta...."

King Of L.A.

« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2005, 09:02:33 AM »
50 pretty much dissed Koch in his Vibe interview so that aint happening.........

might be the only place he can get a distribution deal after all of this.

After selling 11 mill...... suuuuuuure.

Yo R-Tistic, I got a question..
If Game knew from jump that G-Unit association was only for promo, and that none of them really liked Game, why did Game shout G-Unit out 20 times in every song, adopt 50's beef as his own with Budden, Dom & Smurf & Yuk, etc. and ride 50's dick so hard in every song and interview ???

I was thinkin the same. i already knew before the 50 beef and he wasn't gonna be with G-Unit thru out his whole career.

if it was a 1 album deal, i wouldn't be shouting out G-Unit in everysong along with Lloyd Banks and Buck. They weren't even close and it makes him look kinda dumb now after this whole beef shit.

also, did game get paid by nike for promoting air forces? this has been my thoery ever since i heard the album. no way a rapper will talk it in every single track on his album if he ain't getting paid.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2005, 04:07:05 PM »
ey r-tistic: quick question

on 106&park 50 said that the first time he met game the recorded a song ("its so hard"). you got any info on that? was that after there was already tension?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2005, 05:19:17 PM »
Something doesn't add up here...50 Cent said that he recorded those 6 tracks that he mentioned prior to The Game using them. What I'm wondering is, how the fuck did 50 already have the concept for "How We Do" laid down, when everyone ( even 50 himself back in November ) confirmed that Game was recording "How We Do" with Dr. Dre and 50 was passing by the studio and decided that he wanted to jump on the track. 50's full of it on that one. He wrote hooks for all them songs, fine...but that is not laying down the whole concept.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2005, 05:55:48 PM »
^naw 50 said some of the hooks he gave Game were ones he decided not to use for his album.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

PeterPipes

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2005, 06:54:41 PM »
Alright i usually dont post in these threads but im gonna do a little something today for the first time.  First and formost im from compton born and raised from palmer blocc grew up right there on arbutus st. right across the street from the homie doing all day for some bullshit.  Second off i know go to florida A&M university where i had the opportunity to meet the little homie R-Tisitc who is from gardena but fucks with blackwallstreet real tough.  R-Tisic is constantly flying back to the cost to do business with Game and the whole crew anything that man says can be took at face value casue the homie says it like it is.  Secondly he told me back in september about the situation with game and them and how game dont fuck with none of them g-unit fools its all for the money and getting his name out.  But more importantly this situation exposes 50 for the chump he is first he goes at Ja for the singing then he starts to sing and tries to justify it sayign he only did one song like that well bottom line is that he is doint it also.  next we claims game is unloyal.  Well to be honest game has been in a lot of beef this last year over the  nigga 50 and to be honest i haven't seen too much of 50 at his side.  So truth is like the homie R-Tisic said game never was really down with them HE USED them for publicity and getting his name out there.  And for those of us you questioned his street creditials he nigga and his crew just shot up a record company and a radio station in broad daylight.